States With Legal Medical Marijuana See ‘Significant And Sizable’ Reductions In Health Insurance Premiums, Study Finds

It's vastly more dangerous and addictive, yes.

Both.

I know how incredibly dangerous, deadly and addictive pot is.

And I care about the lives it has destroyed, and will.

That you don't is tragic and repulsive to me.
no it is not more vastly dangerous and addictive.....

If you do not wish to use it then dont', but do not tell others what they should do
I was speaking in the broad sense, not about any particular individual. States which have "medical" weed are just using that excuse to make it available to everyone who wants it, medical problem or no. All you have to do is go to a pain center doctor and claim you have back pain and, whoosh, you leave with a prescription, so, you can get weed medical problem or no, which is what I meant by "there is no such thing as medical weed".

Tell that to the families of those whose lives were destroyed by pot.

Pot pimps = The lowest from of human scum
in all the years i have been around it the only pot smokers i knew whose lives were destroyed were the ones who drank alot or did other harder drugs like speed or cocaine....never just pot....

A new study in the International Journal of Drug Policy found that states with legal medical marijuana enjoyed significant reductions in health insurance premiums compared to states where cannabis remained completely illegal.
Analyzing a decade’s worth of private health insurance data from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, researchers determined that in the years following a state’s implementation of a medical cannabis law, premiums dropped dramatically

States With Legal Medical Marijuana See ‘Significant And Sizable’ Reductions In Health Insurance Premiums, Study Finds

Consider the enormous opportunity loss resulting from marijuana prohibition.
People's lives destroyed over superstition.

Science determined that this policy was entirely irrational DECADES ago.

I'd say there are some reparations in order.
I never paid health insurance premiums after 2000.

in all the years i have been around it the only pot smokers i knew whose lives were destroyed were the ones who drank alot or did other harder drugs like speed or cocaine....never just pot....
If only this pot smoker could get some LSD.

1699104566750.jpeg

I was speaking in the broad sense, not about any particular individual. States which have "medical" weed are just using that excuse to make it available to everyone who wants it, medical problem or no. All you have to do is go to a pain center doctor and claim you have back pain and, whoosh, you leave with a prescription, so, you can get weed medical problem or no, which is what I meant by "there is no such thing as medical weed".

There is such a thing as using weed for medical purposes, thus the name of medical weed.

Right now all you have to do is go to a pain center doctor and claim you have back pain and, whoosh, you leave with a prescription for narcotics and all sorts of drugs that are far more addictive and worse side effect than weed.

Why in your mind is it ok for someone to leave with a prescription for Fentanyl or Oxycodone or Tramadol but it is the end of the fucking world if they are allowed to get some pot gummies legally?

This is a fact, and even more so now that people are not smoking it but getting it other ways.

There is such a thing as using weed for medical purposes, thus the name of medical weed.

Right now all you have to do is go to a pain center doctor and claim you have back pain and, whoosh, you leave with a prescription for narcotics and all sorts of drugs that are far more addictive and worse side effect than weed.

Why in your mind is it ok for someone to leave with a prescription for Fentanyl or Oxycodone or Tramadol but it is the end of the fucking world if they are allowed to get some pot gummies legally?
But in all the states who allow "medical" weed, anyone and everyone can get it, medical problem or no. Therefore, there is NO state anywhere where this is only allowed for a medical necessity.

Pot is a waste but if someone wants to smoke it that's their choice to make. Same as alcohol or cigarettes or cigars or candy or any other non essential consumable

But in all the states who allow "medical" weed, anyone and everyone can get it, medical problem or no.

That is your claim, you have not ever supported it.

Therefore, there is NO state anywhere where this is only allowed for a medical necessity.

So what? Why do you care?

Also, you did not answer the question...

That is your claim, you have not ever supported it.

So what? Why do you care?

Also, you did not answer the question...

That is EXACTLY my point. Good comparison. All of these things are a sham because these policies allow for anyone to get any of these drugs they want, medical condition or no.

Pot is a waste but if someone wants to smoke it that's their choice to make. Same as alcohol or cigarettes or cigars or candy or any other non essential consumable
But they promote it as safe and thereby put kids at risk. Because they think it’s safe, they smoke it in public, completely indifferent to others’ safety.
Public safety is being held hostage by mass ignorance.
Alcohol, candy and cigarettes don’t cause mental illness and psychosis.
Pot does.

and you can offer some evidence to support this claim?
You are indeed naive if you don't think anyone who wants these drugs can't get them, medical condition or no. Hell, major drug store chains have paid huge settlements and states all over are going after these pop up pain centers.

You are indeed naive if you don't think anyone who wants these drugs can't get them, medical condition or no. Hell, major drug store chains have paid huge settlements and states all over are going after these pop up pain centers.

So, you have nothing, it is just your unsupported opinion.

Also, you have never once talked about outlawing these drugs, but every chance you get your attack weed.

Why is that? did you have a bad trip once after hitting a bong?

So, you have nothing, it is just your unsupported opinion.

Also, you have never once talked about outlawing these drugs, but every chance you get your attack weed.

Why is that? did you have a bad trip once after hitting a bong?
It's not an opinion that major drug chains have paid out huge settlements and states are trying to shut down pain centers which only have a sole purpose of giving drugs to anyone who wants them. Are you a fact denier?

It's not an opinion that major drug chains have paid out huge settlements and states are trying to shut down pain centers which only have a sole purpose of giving drugs to anyone who wants them. Are you a fact denier?

What I am not is a fucking statist that wants the Govt to control every part of our lives.

The meds you take should be between you and your doctor.

And you still have not explained your abject hatred of pot.

But they promote it as safe and thereby put kids at risk. Because they think it’s safe, they smoke it in public, completely indifferent to others’ safety.
Public safety is being held hostage by mass ignorance.
Alcohol, candy and cigarettes don’t cause mental illness and psychosis.
Pot does.
alcohol doesnt cause mental illness or psychosis?...nicotine is more addictive than most things out there and it slowly kills you....

You should get out more.

But I understand - addicts want their fix, and don't care who else is harmed.

This is why addicts - or those high on their own imaginary righteousness in supporting what they falsely believe to be libertarian values - should not make policy; they don't care if the lives of others are destroyed.

Forum List

Back