Gag order amended

YOu know that's already been debunked, right?
Really?

Trump instead focused his ire on Merchan's daughter, decrying her work for a Democratic consulting firm, linking to an article with a photo of her, and claiming she had posted a doctored photo of him behind bars.

8e6.jpg

Trump is a criminal and an enemy of the rule of law – when he threatens jurists and their families he must be dealt with as a criminal.
Progs are the ones who showed the route. And Deplorables hold back from following their lead. Trump knows this. And his own party puts chains on him to do to them what is done to them.

Trump should ignore this ridiculous gag order. It's a violation of his God given constitutional first amendment rights.
Constitutional rights?
Bullshit! Even this message board that you are writing on has certain limits to what you are and are not allowed to say and apparently you are just fine with that judging by the fact you choose to remain here.
For instance I cannot say anything about your family or even post a "yo-mama" joke about you.
See how this works?

Because it is something "againts" P01135809 they make sh*t up!

Constitutional rights?
Bullshit! Even this message board that you are writing on has certain limits to what you are and are not allowed to say and apparently you are just fine with that judging by the fact you choose to remain here.
For instance I cannot say anything about your family or even post a "yo-mama" joke about you.
See how this works?

Just kiss my ass.

Go back and read the post to which i was replying. Track it further backward in that fashion. It’s not difficult.

Even a lame ass lazy twerp like you can do it.
Can't answer the question huh? Talking out your bunghole AGAIN!
You lose.
Sucks to be you intheButtAgain.
:fu:

Forum List

Back