What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gabby Petito case: FBI confirms human remains are missing woman's

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, cry it all out, son. Make sure to throw a few fake LOLs in there, because those work really well to convince people you are not actually just a squealing, angry incel.

Oh noes, the fag used the term 'incel' n suff , like a good little puppet boi. lol what a tool, can't even think up its own comebacks, has to copy the other deviants and tards memes. Must have tertiary syphilis, a common disease in faggots.

Soul

Reaction score
I had faith that it wasn't her body but now that it is, it's heartbreaking she was young and had her whole life ahead of her hopefully we get the whole story of what happened so everyone can get closure RIP Gabby

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems the Moab police failed this abused young woman. Earlier that day, a 911 call was made to the same police dept that had her pulled over on the side of the highway. The 911 caller told the dispatcher that the male was hitting the female and slapping her face. Somehow, the cops didn't put 2 and 2 together and were charging HER with domestic abuse.
She was obviously mentally distraught. She had a chance to flee the situation when the cops gave her the keys to her van and separated the couple for the night. She should have drove straight home. But she elected to lie and protect her abuser. How sad.

Last edited:

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping the gators eat him alive
I have a feeling he will turn up dead or never be seen again

By this time, they should have seen a cell phone ping or ATM withdrawal

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I couldn't under any circumstances imagine a situation where I'd abandon the woman I planned to marry to be fed to the animals. Not ANY circumstances
Why is this funny to you, you disgusting POS

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do you have so much faith in the FBI to investigate something quickly and correctly?
Good question. This isn’t politically motivated so they should be able to do so

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So all this guy has to do is claim himself to be a Trump or Biden supporter and then the FBI will stop investigating it correctly?
I think if this were a politically motivated crime they would not be as efficient.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The whole family seems to be psychopaths

Magnus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Then let's stand together and stop this discrimination against our men. Our men...who are encouraged to transgender, who are encourged to be FEMINISTS (LOLOL), who are encouraged to deny their masculinity. LOok at the soyboys, emos, trans, homos, WHAT Is happening to our men!! It's entertainment, school, society, tv, radio, film, cartoons, politics, media, some churches.

If you have sons, you see it. are you going to let the media and others destroy your sons' psyches??
My sympathies for your plight. Must be hard when people around you are pushing you to become transgender. All I can say is: RESIST!!!

Good luck. Keep us informed about your progress. :itsok:

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
clever. I see you have no problem with the pussy you have become.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List