Gabby Petito case: FBI confirms human remains are missing woman's

Yes, cry it all out, son. Make sure to throw a few fake LOLs in there, because those work really well to convince people you are not actually just a squealing, angry incel.

Oh noes, the fag used the term 'incel' n suff , like a good little puppet boi. lol what a tool, can't even think up its own comebacks, has to copy the other deviants and tards memes. Must have tertiary syphilis, a common disease in faggots.

I had faith that it wasn't her body but now that it is, it's heartbreaking she was young and had her whole life ahead of her hopefully we get the whole story of what happened so everyone can get closure RIP Gabby

It seems the Moab police failed this abused young woman. Earlier that day, a 911 call was made to the same police dept that had her pulled over on the side of the highway. The 911 caller told the dispatcher that the male was hitting the female and slapping her face. Somehow, the cops didn't put 2 and 2 together and were charging HER with domestic abuse.
She was obviously mentally distraught. She had a chance to flee the situation when the cops gave her the keys to her van and separated the couple for the night. She should have drove straight home. But she elected to lie and protect her abuser. How sad.

Last edited:
Then let's stand together and stop this discrimination against our men. Our men...who are encouraged to transgender, who are encourged to be FEMINISTS (LOLOL), who are encouraged to deny their masculinity. LOok at the soyboys, emos, trans, homos, WHAT Is happening to our men!! It's entertainment, school, society, tv, radio, film, cartoons, politics, media, some churches.

If you have sons, you see it. are you going to let the media and others destroy your sons' psyches??
My sympathies for your plight. Must be hard when people around you are pushing you to become transgender. All I can say is: RESIST!!!

Good luck. Keep us informed about your progress. :itsok:

Forum List

Back