Gabby Petito case: FBI confirms human remains are missing woman's

why is this a national news story again? People go missing every day. People are murdered every day. Why is this chick any more interesting than the 100 people who have gone missing since this started? Is it just because she’s a relatively attractive white woman? I gotta figure more than one of those goes missing every year. Why do just some of these stories catch on as national things? I don’t get it.

She meets the three check boxes for national media attention:

White
Blonde
Attractive

roles?

What role? The lead in West Side Story? Gone with the Wind? What kind of roles are we talking about here?

Oh, I see! You meant "rolls' as in a listing.
Relegated to a spell checker...lol

What kind of spell checker are you>>>> A your, you're spell checker?>>>>>>.A to, too, and two spell checker?

A their, there, and they're spell checker?

Relegated to a spell checker...lol

What kind of spell checker are you>>>> A your, you're spell checker?>>>>>>.A to, too, and two spell checker?

A their, there, and they're spell checker?
Knowing the difference between "roll" and "role" is not spelling, dumbass! It is called word choice and most literate people know the difference.

Your grip is slipping there Sloopy!

Tramp has lots of crimes under his belt including children from his involvement in Yemen, I don't mean to change the subj, but you brought it up first.
Yemen is a terrorist hotspot-----no innocent children there.

yes i have a son and he is fine...i dont think women are killing men at quite the rate men kill women in this country
Many men suffer a lot of abuse. Abuse in relationships and institutional abuse.

Of course this never excuses any crime.

Before there were shelters for abused women, more men were killed by their wives. Hopefully, when there is help for abused men, America will become safer for women.

Knowing the difference between "roll" and "role" is not spelling, dumbass! It is called word choice and most literate people know the difference.

Your grip is slipping there Sloopy!
Boy oh boy. spell check is spell check. When all one has is grammar........lolol

My grip was slipping. I've developed a small slice on my drive that was infuriating this summer. That was my biggest worry so far this year. My grips weren't that old but I had enough of this losing 10 yds off my drive nonsense. Put on some new Golf Pride wrap arounds and guess what...Pretty straight splitting the fairway

Amazing how you knew that. Still punching a time card at an advanced age aren't ya. Poor bastid

Forum List

Back