Gabby Petito case: FBI confirms human remains are missing woman's

Yeah but I bet I could find a pretty young white girl that went missing at least 2-3 times a year. Or same that was murdered by a boyfriend/husband. But those all those stories don't become national news. It is weird that the media is focused on this story now when there are certainly tons of other far more significant issues going on in the country. Im not saying its a concerted effort to push those issue off the "front page" but it should certainly raise an eyebrow on anyone who isnt completely in the tank for Ole Joe.
You may find this hard to believe, but the VAST MAJORITY of people in this country don't live and breathe POLITICS 24/7

She's news because she had a large following on YouTube
She didn't just "go missing." Her boyfriend returned home WITHOUT HERE then refused to talk to the police and his parents covered for the guy.

I first heard about this before it went national (my first thread got no traction here because it hadn't yet been covered nationally). I follow several "van life" people YouTube and tiktok.

Last edited:
She didn't just "go missing." Her boyfriend returned home WITHOUT HERE then refused to talk to the police and his parents covered for the guy.

I first heard about this before it went national (my first thread got no traction here because it hadn't yet been covered nationally). I follow several "van life" people YouTube and tiktok.

His parents refusal to talk is actually saving them from being prosecuted for obstruction, unfortunately, since it's not illegal to refuse to answer questions.

Failure to Report Laws​

In most states failure to report isn't illegal, but a small minority of states have enacted laws punishing individuals who fail to report certain types of crimes to the authorities. Under Texas law, for example, you can be charged with a Class A misdemeanor for failing to report an offense that resulted in serious bodily injury or death. In Ohio, on the other hand, it's illegal to knowingly fail to report a felony.

Take a look at your state's penal code or consult with an attorney to determine whether your state has a failure to report law

Failure to Report Laws​

In most states failure to report isn't illegal, but a small minority of states have enacted laws punishing individuals who fail to report certain types of crimes to the authorities. Under Texas law, for example, you can be charged with a Class A misdemeanor for failing to report an offense that resulted in serious bodily injury or death. In Ohio, on the other hand, it's illegal to knowingly fail to report a felony.

Take a look at your state's penal code or consult with an attorney to determine whether your state has a failure to report law

All they have to do is take the 5th.

Sad but not unexpected at this point

MOOSEY, Wyo. – FIRST ON FOX: Authorities say the body found in Grand Teton National Park was likely that of Gabby Petito, saying the body matched the description of the missing woman.

Authorities said the investigation is still ongoing, noting that the body has yet to be 100% positively identified.

Authorities on Sunday discovered a body at Grand Teton National Park in Moosey, Wyoming, where a search for missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito was underway, Teton County coroner Brent Blue confirmed to Fox News Digital.
Where are the lectures about savage animals, thug culture and white on white crime?

Where are the lectures about savage animals, thug culture and white on white crime?
In the ghetto you idiot.
There has been nothing but condemnation here.

The real question is, why do blacks not care a bit about their own murder victims. You NEVER post about the victims in your culture. Neither does BLM. You only look for opportunities to gain something for your latest grievance against whitey.

Where are all the Democrats? Aren't you all supposed to be rushung down to the border the feed the 'poor refugees' and criminal illegal aliens living under bridges? Not that we expect the kind of vermin who make feral animals like George Floyd into 'Heroes' to actually do anything, but at least a few of you nedd to show up long enough for a photo op, maybe pass out some gods stolen in your looting sprees or something.

In the ghetto you idiot.

The real question is, why do blacks not care a bit about their own murder victims. You NEVER post about the victims in your culture. Neither does BLM. You only look for opportunities to gain something for your latest grievance against whitey.

Quoted for truth. These frauds are too busy scoring dope and enriching drug cartels and gangbangers to do much for anybody else, so they just snivel about white people all day between hits on their bongs.

They cant do their jobs by the rules anymore either. See the recent revelation about botching the Larry Nasser molestation case of dozen of Olympic gymnasts. Saw those women in pain about the FBI taking 14 months to file reports and a couple of them said the FBI TOTALLY FABRICATED what they said.. Or the tips about the Parkland shooter or the Russia Russia Russia farce or the bad collar on the Atlanta "olympic bomber" or them coming up empty on the las vegas shootings or their foreknowledge that the Orlando nightclub shooter was aligned with Al Queda and his father was one of their informants or their KEY ROLE in the ginned up "plot" to kidnap Gretchen Witmer or just this week -- the "organized protest" about the horrid conditions of the folks being held in solitary with little connection to legal counsel which LOOKED LIKE more of an FBI picnic than a rally of any kind.

Rotten.. Fidelity, Bravery, INTEGRITY?? These fuck-ups need a new motto..
The FBI raided a home a block away from where I live on a tip of some kind of illegal activity...they never really checked it out they just moved in and swarmed the home of an elderly couple in their 80's...
The husband suffered a heart attack during the search and they slow walked a call for an ambulance causing the mans heart to undergo serious lasting damage...
The FBI is being sued by the couple but it took well over a year to find an attorney to take them on...many of them said go after the FBI and look out for reprisals like IRS audits license revocations and phone taps.....
The FBI and the DOJ are so busy covering their own butts and going after their enemies that they can't do their duty....
I blame Obama for weaponizing the agency by placing his biased people in the top positions....

Brian SHOULD have the responsibility to REPORT HER DEATH. So should his parents. They all know the truth. The 5th doesn't excuse you from reporting a death you're aware of.

Hard to prove they knew she was dead, but yes, I agree they should be held responsible at least for aiding the scumbag's escape. But then the police and FBI should have put surveillance on the house when he was there, too. It wouldn't have cost nearly as much as the search they're doing now, and it isn't illegal for them to park on a public street and watch the place and tail the vermin.

Last edited:
Quoted for truth. These frauds are too busy scoring dope and enriching drug cartels and gangbangers to do much for anybody else, so they just snivel about white people all day between hits on their bongs.
Very few whites circle the wagons to protect their criminals from condemnation. Sadly, that is the difference between the way whites and blacks handle these things. There is very little peer pressure to "do the right thing."

Brian SHOULD have the responsibility to REPORT HER DEATH. So should his parents. They all know the truth. The 5th doesn't excuse you from reporting a death you're aware of.
If he was aware.

If she simply ran away from him, he has no legal duty to report anything.

In the ghetto you idiot.

No that's not the real question. The question you choose to ignore is about this savage brutal murder of this white woman at what appears to be the hands of her white boyfriend. This is a white on white murder and you don't have the manhood in you to face that reality.

Forum List

Back