Gabby Petito case: FBI confirms human remains are missing woman's

Boy oh boy. spell check is spell check. When all one has is grammar........lolol

My grip was slipping. I've developed a small slice on my drive that was infuriating this summer. That was my biggest worry so far this year. My grips weren't that old but I had enough of this losing 10 yds off my drive nonsense. Put on some new Golf Pride wrap arounds and guess what...Pretty straight splitting the fairway

Amazing how you knew that. Still punching a time card at an advanced age aren't ya. Poor bastid
Advanced age? I am older than virtually all of my coworkers but I also have the most experience. Also, time cards have gone the way of the dodo. If you were not a welfare queen, you might know that.

Advanced age? I am older than virtually all of my coworkers but I also have the most experience. Also, time cards have gone the way of the dodo. If you were not a welfare queen, you might know that.
Son. You come out of nowhere with a stooopid grammar bullshit post. I should report you like a lil hall monitor bitch.

Seeing your behavior here, I bet all your coworkers hate your mother fucking guts too

Who the hell likes you here?????......................I'm going to tribute thread you in the FZ and see who thinks your existence has been worth it. Now stfu retard

Son. You come out of nowhere with a stooopid grammar bullshit post. I should report you like a lil hall monitor bitch.

Seeing your behavior here, I bet all your coworkers hate your mother fucking guts too

Who the hell likes you here?????......................I'm going to tribute thread you in the FZ and see who thinks your existence has been worth it. Now stfu retard

Retard? Who is fucking illiterate?

Don't call me son!

You are free to do as you wish in regards to exposing your own ignorance. I am done!

Women find that out in the workplace where indian men are employed. They're rude and condescending...but you can't complain or you're RACIST.

They also smell of curry. I guess that's what it is. bad.
Women who hook up with men from a completely different culture that for thousands of years thought of them as just baby makers and worth less than a goat, find out the hard way that nothing will change them. It's in their DNA.

See Mr Hall Monitor is saying something about spelling again probably. Which is why his sorry ass should be on ignore. Shun him like an annoying fly and maybe he will leave and find a new forum to harass.
I said rolls instead of roles so I am illiterate.....LOLOL

I never ignore, I put you on scroll by

Your avatar....lolol

Women who hook up with men from a completely different culture that for thousands of years thought of them as just baby makers and worth less than a goat, find out the hard way that nothing will change them. It's in their DNA.
But enough about Christian Americans....

Unfortunately, this current generation of American "men" don't treat women very well either. This guy AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY seems sociopathic. I can't understand ANY of their actions, and I hope I never can. This is really a sad case. The girl deserved better than this.

Here is her only youtube video uploaded a month ago. She had some good editing skills

I don't think he is in that swamp.

I think he is sitting in some nice comfortable location playing his Xbox and admiring his nice new false ID paid for by his parents.
At the very least, he gave his parents false information, and at the very worst, his parents gave the police false information to send them on a wild goose chase

At the very least, he gave his parents false information, and at the very worst, his parents gave the police false information to send them on a wild goose chase

It looks like his parents have been covering his ass since he got back from his trip.

It wouldn't surprise me if his parents were charged with a crime before this is all over.

It was brilliant of them to report him as a missing person and to lead the cops on a wild goose chase in that swamp.

Forum List

Back