Gabby Petito case: FBI confirms human remains are missing woman's

why is this a national news story again? People go missing every day. People are murdered every day. Why is this chick any more interesting than the 100 people who have gone missing since this started? Is it just because she’s a relatively attractive white woman? I gotta figure more than one of those goes missing every year. Why do just some of these stories catch on as national things? I don’t get it.

The news sure is trying to keep our minds off the border and Afghanistan. Personally, I think Texas should declare war on Mexico and if those scum don't leave, start mowing them down. Bomb Mexico city to rubble.

why is this a national news story again? People go missing every day. People are murdered every day. Why is this chick any more interesting than the 100 people who have gone missing since this started? Is it just because she’s a relatively attractive white woman? I gotta figure more than one of those goes missing every year. Why do just some of these stories catch on as national things? I don’t get it.
Why? The Texas Border and Afghanistan.

strollingbones said:
so we should rejoice we dont have it worse elsewhere...i think not

Then let's stand together and stop this discrimination against our men. Our men...who are encouraged to transgender, who are encourged to be FEMINISTS (LOLOL), who are encouraged to deny their masculinity. LOok at the soyboys, emos, trans, homos, WHAT Is happening to our men!! It's entertainment, school, society, tv, radio, film, cartoons, politics, media, some churches.

If you have sons, you see it. are you going to let the media and others destroy your sons' psyches??

1632171010390.png

Forum List

Back