Gabby Petito case: FBI confirms human remains are missing woman's

Hope Gabby didn't suffer too much and that she rests in peace. But still, I wonder if she wasn't so pretty whether this would have become national news?

1632151134025.png

Hope Gabby didn't suffer too much and that she rests in peace. But still, I wonder if she wasn't so pretty whether this would have become national news?

View attachment 541806
LOLOL. I got some negs saying that. But the truth is negative

The real truth is that she is a victim of Instagram and its detrimental effects on young girls and women.

About 55% of young white libturd women have a serious mental problems

She admits that to the cop who said he should be cuffing and stuffing her for punching him. She would be alive today

Whenever I hear about these absolute crazy stories, I automatically think deah by Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome, it is always something to look at closely

LOLOL. I got some negs saying that. But the truth is negative

The real truth is that she is a victim of Instagram and its detrimental effects on young girls and women.

About 55% of young white libturd women have a serious mental problems

She admits that to the cop who said he should be cuffing and stuffing her for punching him. She would be alive today

The BF appears to be a violent Trumptard. :)

Ms Petito and her fiancé were reportedly arguing and hitting each other, according to a police report from Utah. The couple, who were on a road trip in Ms Petito’s van, were spotted having an argument in Moab City, Utah on 12 August.

Ms Petito disappeared while on a road trip with her fiancé, Mr Laundrie, who returned without her, prompting a frantic search for the 22-year-old woman that began on 11 September. Mr Laundrie later was named a person of interest in the search.

View attachment 541806
Two other people recently disappeared in the same area. They are both very odd stories. Been hearing about those?

No? Because they are dudes.

There's your answer.

Ms Petito and her fiancé were reportedly arguing and hitting each other, according to a police report from Utah. The couple, who were on a road trip in Ms Petito’s van, were spotted having an argument in Moab City, Utah on 12 August.

Ms Petito disappeared while on a road trip with her fiancé, Mr Laundrie, who returned without her, prompting a frantic search for the 22-year-old woman that began on 11 September. Mr Laundrie later was named a person of interest in the search.
I looked it up per Florida voting roles. You won't like what you see. First thing I always check with these people

Weird, don’t see anything about him being a “Trumptard”. Maybe it’s just you having to make *everything* about President Trump.

They are processing it like a crime scene.
Correct ^

Yep, same thing happens when a young black girl goes missing. Crickets. Pretty and blonde gets the ink.
Show us a post of YOURS if this concerns you so much. Where have YOU posted about the disappearance of a young black woman?

Forum List

Back