Gabby Petito case: FBI confirms human remains are missing woman's

Sad but not unexpected at this point

MOOSEY, Wyo. – FIRST ON FOX: Authorities say the body found in Grand Teton National Park was likely that of Gabby Petito, saying the body matched the description of the missing woman.

Authorities said the investigation is still ongoing, noting that the body has yet to be 100% positively identified.

Authorities on Sunday discovered a body at Grand Teton National Park in Moosey, Wyoming, where a search for missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito was underway, Teton County coroner Brent Blue confirmed to Fox News Digital.

Her boyfriend is a Person of Interest and he is missing well.

This stinks to high high heaven.
Wonder why no one can find the boyfriend?

One reason is that he dead as well.

He is the killer and he is on the run.

He knows who the killer, but is stil under that persons control

why is this a national news story again? People go missing every day. People are murdered every day. Why is this chick any more interesting than the 100 people who have gone missing since this started? Is it just because she’s a relatively attractive white woman? I gotta figure more than one of those goes missing every year. Why do just some of these stories catch on as national things? I don’t get it.
The media needed some distraction from Biden's constant failures.

Her boyfriend is a Person of Interest and he is missing well.

This stinks to high high heaven.

One reason is that he dead as well.

He is the killer and he is on the run.

He knows who the killer, but is stil under that persons control
And you know this how?

They pop up when they happen
Yeah but I bet I could find a pretty young white girl that went missing at least 2-3 times a year. Or same that was murdered by a boyfriend/husband. But those all those stories don't become national news. It is weird that the media is focused on this story now when there are certainly tons of other far more significant issues going on in the country. Im not saying its a concerted effort to push those issue off the "front page" but it should certainly raise an eyebrow on anyone who isnt completely in the tank for Ole Joe.

Yeah but I bet I could find a pretty young white girl that went missing at least 2-3 times a year. Or same that was murdered by a boyfriend/husband. But those all those stories don't become national news. It is weird that the media is focused on this story now when there are certainly tons of other far more significant issues going on in the country. Im not saying its a concerted effort to push those issue off the "front page" but it should certainly raise an eyebrow on anyone who isnt completely in the tank for Ole Joe.
They represent the quintessential young 'white' heterosexual couple. What better way to throw another spear into their made up 'male dominance' 'white supremacy' scare crow.

And you know this how?

It's called being informed. I read the newspaper and watch news. You on the other hand I wonder.

Try paying attention. I know can be difficult. But try, you might learn something like the truth.

Last edited:
Indian men (as a stereotype) are very bad towards women

Women find that out in the workplace where indian men are employed. They're rude and condescending...but you can't complain or you're RACIST.

They also smell of curry. I guess that's what it is. bad.

yeah....our men are not in any trouble. LOLOL

1632188447225.png

Mind if I state the obvious....The FBI can't do shit right.....

They cant do their jobs by the rules anymore either. See the recent revelation about botching the Larry Nasser molestation case of dozen of Olympic gymnasts. Saw those women in pain about the FBI taking 14 months to file reports and a couple of them said the FBI TOTALLY FABRICATED what they said.. Or the tips about the Parkland shooter or the Russia Russia Russia farce or the bad collar on the Atlanta "olympic bomber" or them coming up empty on the las vegas shootings or their foreknowledge that the Orlando nightclub shooter was aligned with Al Queda and his father was one of their informants or their KEY ROLE in the ginned up "plot" to kidnap Gretchen Witmer or just this week -- the "organized protest" about the horrid conditions of the folks being held in solitary with little connection to legal counsel which LOOKED LIKE more of an FBI picnic than a rally of any kind.

Rotten.. Fidelity, Bravery, INTEGRITY?? These fuck-ups need a new motto..

Women find that out in the workplace where indian men are employed. They're rude and condescending...but you can't complain or you're RACIST.

They also smell of curry. I guess that's what it is. bad.
I used to work with a beautiful East Indian woman. She was quite nice but did reek of curry or something.

She's news because she had a large following on YouTube.

True crime has become increasingly popular in the past decade, Vicary said, and she suspects that interest has grown with virtual communities created around the topic and more people online amid the coronavirus pandemic. The enthusiasm could forge a new generation of hobbyists.

Holly Allen, co-host of the podcast “Crimeaholics” and the main creator for the podcast’s TikTok account, has also been following the case diligently and posting updates to her hundreds of thousands of followers daily.

'True Crime' shows are all over TV as well, hence the interest. Haitians and other refugees of all kinds number in the millions, and get lots of coverage already, and aren't really news any more, they're around every day.

Forum List

Back