Gabby Gifford's seat goes to....a pro gun candidate....

Did your child die in the accident? Because a bunch of smug conservatives will line up to degrade you if they did.

You mean if a drunk hit my car....and I sued Toyota....I would deserve their scorn....

No if a drunk hit your car, your children died, and you sued the alcohol manufacturer... then people who really loved alcohol would scorn you.

Well, let's see...I could also sue the people who made the bottle the alcohol was in...and the people who owned the trucks that delivered the alcohol to the store...the store that sold the alcohol...the employee who stocked the shelves...the employee who rang up the purchase....the company that made the cup the alcohol was served in....the bar stool maker, the guys who built the bar....

Wow....I'd be rich.....

Sure. And republicans would use your dead child against you instead of focusing on the law. :cool:

No, Billc is following the lawsuit to its absurd conclusion. Anytime you allow idiocy to reign in a court room there are unethical people who will capitalize on that. If this lawsuit is allowed to go forward, and it prevails, then you get to see shitloads of lawyers advertising to sue the manufacturers of everything under the sun.
Lawyers are not the bad guys. Try going to court without one. :rofl:

what a dope

You mean if a drunk hit my car....and I sued Toyota....I would deserve their scorn....

No if a drunk hit your car, your children died, and you sued the alcohol manufacturer... then people who really loved alcohol would scorn you.

Well, let's see...I could also sue the people who made the bottle the alcohol was in...and the people who owned the trucks that delivered the alcohol to the store...the store that sold the alcohol...the employee who stocked the shelves...the employee who rang up the purchase....the company that made the cup the alcohol was served in....the bar stool maker, the guys who built the bar....

Wow....I'd be rich.....

Sure. And republicans would use your dead child against you instead of focusing on the law. :cool:

No, Billc is following the lawsuit to its absurd conclusion. Anytime you allow idiocy to reign in a court room there are unethical people who will capitalize on that. If this lawsuit is allowed to go forward, and it prevails, then you get to see shitloads of lawyers advertising to sue the manufacturers of everything under the sun.

what a dope

You truly are an ass. Where did I say lawyers are the bad guys? I SPECIFICALLY stated "unethical" lawyers. Do try and keep up. Are you impaired? You used to make better posts. Are you really Dante or a simulacrum?

Wow....I'd be rich.....

what a dope

You truly are an ass. Where did I say lawyers are the bad guys? I SPECIFICALLY stated "unethical" lawyers. Do try and keep up. Are you impaired? You used to make better posts. Are you really Dante or a simulacrum?
I see "shitloads of lawyers advertising to sue the manufacturers of everything under the sun."

Wow....I'd be rich.....

what a dope

I see "shitloads of lawyers advertising to sue the manufacturers of everything under the sun."

I see you ignored the previous statement which clarifies my position. Typical lying asshat.

"No, Billc is following the lawsuit to its absurd conclusion. Anytime you allow idiocy to reign in a court room there are unethical people who will capitalize on that. If this lawsuit is allowed to go forward, and it prevails, then you get to see shitloads of lawyers advertising to sue the manufacturers of everything under the sun"

what a dope

I see you ignored the previous statement which clarifies my position. Typical lying asshat.

"No, Billc is following the lawsuit to its absurd conclusion. Anytime you allow idiocy to reign in a court room there are unethical people who will capitalize on that. If this lawsuit is allowed to go forward, and it prevails, then you get to see shitloads of lawyers advertising to sue the manufacturers of everything under the sun"
Well, I didn't comment on that post now did I?

what a dope

Well, I didn't comment on that post now did I?

It's the same post silly person.

Nothing cons love more than mocking a gun victim.

We aren't mocking her as a victim....we are mocking her attempt to inhibit our ability to protect our selves and our families...if you are going to jump into the arena...you should expect to be fairly engaged on the issues you are pushing....right?

I'm pro gun. But I won't suffer assholes. Mocking victims is shameful. Just like the other thread going on right now where conservative BASTARDS are mocking Sandy Hook parents for trying to make money off of the dead children they'll suffer the entire rest of their lives for.
Yeah suing a tool is really smart.

Yeah blaming parents of murdered children for using their dead babies to make money is much smarter. Go fuck yourself.
Idiotic retard.

Oh....you mean the law against drunk driving.....that the drunk driver broke when he was drunk driving....?
Did Cheney and Bush break the laws when they drove drunk?
Obutthurt breaks the law all the time and idiot libtards fall on their knees praising the idiot.

Forum List

Back