Gabby Gifford's seat goes to....a pro gun candidate....

Nothing cons love more than mocking a gun victim.

and notice how if someone is shot they wail how you can't talk about them or you accused of mocking them?

sure as hell didn't stop them with President Reagan did it?

losers

and notice how if someone is shot they wail how you can't talk about them

sure as hell didn't stop with President Reagan did it

You spent the rest of James Brady's life throwing him under the bus. How did that feel you despicable whore?

Suit yourself, School, but personally, I never dignify Stephanie's posts with comment.

We aren't mocking her as a victim....we are mocking her attempt to inhibit our ability to protect our selves and our families...if you are going to jump into the arena...you should expect to be fairly engaged on the issues you are pushing....right?

I would be very interested in your providing a specific instance in which Gabby attempted to "inhibit our ability to protect our selves and our families", backed up with links.

Here you go....

Gabrielle Giffords - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Other proposals from Giffords and Kelly include limiting the sale of high-capacity magazines, limiting the sale of assault weapons, and stopping gun trafficking.

and notice how if someone is shot they wail how you can't talk about them or you accused of mocking them?

losers

You spent the rest of James Brady's life throwing him under the bus. How did that feel you despicable whore?

Suit yourself, School, but personally, I never dignify Stephanie's posts with comment.

Yea you're right. No one who huffs that much paint thinner should be taken seriously.

We can never have too many pro-Constitution candidates. Sorry Gabby was shot by a mad-man, demented liberal but, under the current circumstances, I believe she's made the right decision.

"Jared Loughner twice worked for Gabrielle Gifford’s campaign but later formed a grudge against her for voting against the reelection of Nancy Pelosi to the post of Minority Leader. So on January 8th at ten a.m. he went to a town hall meeting Gifford was holding in her Arizona district and proceeded to shoot her, a Federal judge and a number of bystanders. When Loughner tried to escape other nameless bystanders tackled him to the ground.

See this is because a true radical is one who desires immediate reform through uncompromising methods; vis-a-vie violent revolution. Although sometimes using violent rhetoric, the Tea Party’s guiding documents do not call for violence. While Jared Loughner and many on the far left’s do, unless of course the Communist Manifest and Mein Kampf are not core neo-liberal documents that call for violence to enact social change."

Radical Liberal shoots Congresswoman Liberty s Door

good comment Mister H , Gabby ain't so gabby , [funny] and I dislike this mark Kelly character more than I dislike her .

Here you go Vandal....

Americans for Responsible Solutions - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Specifically, Americans for Responsible Solutions supports:

• Getting the names of everyone not allowed to buy a gun into the background check system
  • A mandatory background check for every gun purchase or transfer of possession, including between private citizens
  • Limiting the sale of magazines
  • Limiting the sale of assault weapons
  • Stopping gun trafficking
  • Preventing the carrying of firearms in certain locations.[1]
Federal law requires licensed firearms dealers to perform background checks on purchasers, but it does not require private citizens to run checks.[6][7] In March 2013, Kelly said that "any bill that does not include a universal background check is a mistake. It's the most common-sense thing we can do to prevent criminals and the mentally ill from having access to weapons."[8][9]

Not one of those items will keep criminals from getting guns if they want or need them....as the convicted criminal in Australia shows us....

Those items will make it harder for law abiding citizens to exercise their right to buy the guns the want or need for self defense.....people who have committed no crime, and don't plan to....

losers

eh, what do you know of dignity, you go around calling Bristol Palin a whore. whiner. some of us here do have memories...tsk tsk. Next time leave me OUT of your ranting

Last edited:

losers

eh, what do you know of dignity, you go around calling Bristol Palin a whore. whiner. some of us here do have memories...tsk tsk

I said she was hot. You're the only person I've called a whore on this forum.

A whore with a shitty memory apparently.

We aren't mocking her as a victim....we are mocking her attempt to inhibit our ability to protect our selves and our families...if you are going to jump into the arena...you should expect to be fairly engaged on the issues you are pushing....right?

I would be very interested in your providing a specific instance in which Gabby attempted to "inhibit our ability to protect our selves and our families", backed up with links.

Here you go....

Other proposals from Giffords and Kelly include limiting the sale of high-capacity magazines, limiting the sale of assault weapons, and stopping gun trafficking.

I'll tell you what, Bill. If someone comes into my home with a high capacity magazine, and comes face to face with my 3 shot 12 gauge, it won't be my life that is in jeopardy.

Americans for Responsible Solutions Stopping Gun Trafficking - Americans for Responsible Solutions

Okay Vandal....tell me this....with Universal Background checks.....

A married couple lives in a state with Universal Background checks....the wife has a concealed carry permit but doesn't really carry a gun....that is more the husbands thing....she works as a realtor and has a house showing that gets over at 9:00, and since it is winter, it gets dark out very early....the husband says..." Honey....it will be late when you leave that house....here take my Sig p226 just in case..." She takes the gun...having a concealed carry permit....on the way home she is stopped by a cop for a traffic violation and he asks if she has a permit for a concealed carry gun...she says yes and that the gun is on her hip under her jacket....

Okay......since the husband "owns" the gun...and "gave it" to his wife....have they both committed a felony since the husband didn't have a background check done on his wife before he gave her the gun.....

Are they now going to fall into the legal rabbit hole...will she lose her realtors license if she has committed a felony by carrying a gun she didn't have a background check to carry?

Can you tell wether or not a felony was committed...?

Here you go....

I'll tell you what, Bill. If someone comes into my home with a high capacity magazine, and comes face to face with my 3 shot 12 gauge, it won't be my life that is in jeopardy.

Nice for you.....so can you predict the future for other people....since some criminals have soaked up to 14 bullets before they were put down....can you tell which people will need only 1 or 2 bullets and those who may need more? If you can...you should market that...you could make a lot of money....

Hmmmm...Vandal...I believe I cited giffords anti gun positons...and as Westwall points out....they are simply incremental gun banners....

And I say their agenda would not have stopped giffords from being shot that day or any of the other 8-9,000 gun murders a year....but it will make it tougher for poor people to own guns for protection....

Hmmmm...Vandal...I believe I cited giffords anti gun positons...and as Westwall points out....they are simply incremental gun banners....

And I say their agenda would not have stopped giffords from being shot that day or any of the other 8-9,000 gun murders a year....but it will make it tougher for poor people to own guns for protection....
gun banners are in a conspiracy with criminals. they want criminals to have safer lives

yeah, damn radical anti gun nuts like Gifford who -- oh wait! never mind

In January 2013, Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly started a political action committee called Americans for Responsible Solutions. The mission of the organization is to promote solutions with elected officials and the general public. The couple supports the Second Amendment while promoting responsible gun ownership and “keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous people like criminals, terrorists, and the mentally ill.”

So, they promote "responsible" gun ownership? Standard leftist talking point. When asked what "sensible" gun laws they want, they usually clam up.

Mark

When the criminals want or need guns they will always get them........a bad cop selling stolen guns.....

CA officer sold guns used police database for private investigation firm

Cmndr. John Nyunt of the Pacific Grove Police Department admitted to stealing rifles, shotguns and semi-automatic pistols from the Monterey Peninsula College Police Academy when it closed.

Nyunt, 52, was an instructor at the academy and accepted the guns as a donation on behalf of his department, knowing full well that PGPD did not want them and he was not authorized to enter into such an agreement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said.

Hmmmm...do you think he did a background check on those guns....or did he register them before he sold them illegally....?

I'm pro gun. But I won't suffer assholes. Mocking victims is shameful. Just like the other thread going on right now where conservative BASTARDS are mocking Sandy Hook parents for trying to make money off of the dead children they'll suffer the entire rest of their lives for.
Yeah suing a tool is really smart.

yeah, damn radical anti gun nuts like Gifford who -- oh wait! never mind

In January 2013, Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly started a political action committee called Americans for Responsible Solutions. The mission of the organization is to promote solutions with elected officials and the general public. The couple supports the Second Amendment while promoting responsible gun ownership and “keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous people like criminals, terrorists, and the mentally ill.”

So, they promote "responsible" gun ownership? Standard leftist talking point. When asked what "sensible" gun laws they want, they usually clam up.

Mark
Gabby and her husband clam up? I doubt that very much

next

I'm pro gun. But I won't suffer assholes. Mocking victims is shameful. Just like the other thread going on right now where conservative BASTARDS are mocking Sandy Hook parents for trying to make money off of the dead children they'll suffer the entire rest of their lives for.
Yeah suing a tool is really smart.

Wait till my next fender bender in my car....I'm suing Toyota's ass off.....right?

Ronald Reagan supported smaht gun control too
true story

Yes...and it was a lie that he believed because "smart gun control" sounds good....but it isn't smart, it isn't control and only disarms the very people who don't commit crimes with guns.....and leaves them defensless against the actual violent criminals....

Here you go....

Hmm. Do the cops know about this? Why do they favor hi-capacity mags?

Mark

Forum List

Back