Gabby Gifford's seat goes to....a pro gun candidate....

yep , on RR , he supported the Mulford act [think it was] and maybe more . While I like RR he was wrong on any support for gun control Dante !!

I like to point out that Fire departments across the country should be required to compute how much water they need to put out each type of fire....and then be rationed only that much when they go out.....why waste water....I mean...if it makes sense to do it for guns....why not fires.....

Nothing cons love more than mocking a gun victim.

We aren't mocking her as a victim....we are mocking her attempt to inhibit our ability to protect our selves and our families...if you are going to jump into the arena...you should expect to be fairly engaged on the issues you are pushing....right?

I'm pro gun. But I won't suffer assholes. Mocking victims is shameful. Just like the other thread going on right now where conservative BASTARDS are mocking Sandy Hook parents for trying to make money off of the dead children they'll suffer the entire rest of their lives for.
Yeah suing a tool is really smart.

Yeah blaming parents of murdered children for using their dead babies to make money is much smarter. Go fuck yourself.

We aren't mocking her as a victim....we are mocking her attempt to inhibit our ability to protect our selves and our families...if you are going to jump into the arena...you should expect to be fairly engaged on the issues you are pushing....right?

I'm pro gun. But I won't suffer assholes. Mocking victims is shameful. Just like the other thread going on right now where conservative BASTARDS are mocking Sandy Hook parents for trying to make money off of the dead children they'll suffer the entire rest of their lives for.

Wait till my next fender bender in my car....I'm suing Toyota's ass off.....right?

Did your child die in the accident? Because a bunch of smug conservatives will line up to degrade you if they did.

Wait till my next fender bender in my car....I'm suing Toyota's ass off.....right?

Did your child die in the accident? Because a bunch of smug conservatives will line up to degrade you if they did.

You mean if a drunk hit my car....and I sued Toyota....I would deserve their scorn....

who needs Standard Capacity magazines....

Well...the 43 student teachers who were kidnapped by Mexican police in collusion with members of a drug cartel...who raped, tortured and then murdered those 43 student teachers....I bet you could ask them if they could have used pistols with standard capacity magazines....oh right...you can't....they're dead.....

Americans need access the basic rifle of the U.S. infantry soldier and the magazines that feed that weapon...the more of those rifles in circulation, the more it prevents the government murdering our citizens at some point in the future....ban those items...and our descendants will be helpless victims....

Ranchers and campers in border states or isolated wilderness areas where they may encounter drug cartel members moving through national parks and camp grounds or private ranches...where police will not even be close to lending help....

You mean if a drunk hit my car....and I sued Toyota....I would deserve their scorn....

No if a drunk hit your car, your children died, and you sued the alcohol manufacturer... then people who really loved alcohol would scorn you.

yeah, damn radical anti gun nuts like Gifford who -- oh wait! never mind

In January 2013, Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly started a political action committee called Americans for Responsible Solutions. The mission of the organization is to promote solutions with elected officials and the general public. The couple supports the Second Amendment while promoting responsible gun ownership and “keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous people like criminals, terrorists, and the mentally ill.”

Gabrielle Giffords - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I hate to tell you but any group that supports a ban on any type of weapon is not "pro-gun", they are merely incremental gun ban advocates that's all. Even the most vociferous of gun control advocates realize they can't ram through a universal gun ban. So they are working to do it in small bites.

Using your weird and :cuckoo: logic and standard: anyone who supports banning speech like "Fire!" in a crowded theater is not for free speech.

No if a drunk hit your car, your children died, and you sued the alcohol manufacturer... then people who really loved alcohol would scorn you.

Well, let's see...I could also sue the people who made the bottle the alcohol was in...and the people who owned the trucks that delivered the alcohol to the store...the store that sold the alcohol...the employee who stocked the shelves...the employee who rang up the purchase....the company that made the cup the alcohol was served in....the bar stool maker, the guys who built the bar....

Wow....I'd be rich.....

Well, let's see...I could also sue the people who made the bottle the alcohol was in...and the people who owned the trucks that delivered the alcohol to the store...the store that sold the alcohol...the employee who stocked the shelves...the employee who rang up the purchase....the company that made the cup the alcohol was served in....the bar stool maker, the guys who built the bar....

Wow....I'd be rich.....

Sure. And republicans would use your dead child against you instead of focusing on the law. :cool:

In January 2013, Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly started a political action committee called Americans for Responsible Solutions. The mission of the organization is to promote solutions with elected officials and the general public. The couple supports the Second Amendment while promoting responsible gun ownership and “keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous people like criminals, terrorists, and the mentally ill.”

I hate to tell you but any group that supports a ban on any type of weapon is not "pro-gun", they are merely incremental gun ban advocates that's all. Even the most vociferous of gun control advocates realize they can't ram through a universal gun ban. So they are working to do it in small bites.

Using your weird and :cuckoo: logic and standard: anyone who supports banning speech like "Fire!" in a crowded theater is not for free speech.

[/QUOTE]

Actually a more accurate point....requiring that anyone who posts on the internet must go through a govenrment background check to make sure they are who they say they are and know how to write properly.....and requiring all journalists and writers to register with the government before they can print one word....right? If you handled the 1st amendment the way you want to handle the Right protected by the second Amendment....right?

Sure. And republicans would use your dead child against you instead of focusing on the law. :cool:

Oh....you mean the law against drunk driving.....that the drunk driver broke when he was drunk driving....?

Actually a more accurate point....requiring that anyone who posts on the internet must go through a govenrment background check to make sure they are who they say they are and know how to write properly.....and requiring all journalists and writers to register with the government before they can print one word....right? If you handled the 1st amendment the way you want to handle the Right protected by the second Amendment....right?

clue: you have no idea where I stand on gun control proposals :laugh2: dope!

btw, learn how to friggin quote!

Oh....you mean the law against drunk driving.....that the drunk driver broke when he was drunk driving....?
Did Cheney and Bush break the laws when they drove drunk?

Hmmmm....yes. Only liberals can drive drunk, crash their car off a bridge and allow a woman to die....and still be called the "Lion" of the Senate.....

clue: you have no idea where I stand on gun control proposals :laugh2: dope!

btw, learn how to friggin quote!

Well, I do know you have revealed yourself to be an absolute f*****g moron...thanks for playing....

Non-sequitur much? You may leave the room.

Gabby Gifford's house seat goes to a pro gun candidate....

Complete Repudiation Pro-Gun Candidate Wins Gabby Giffords Former House Seat

On December 17, pro-Second Amendment candidate Martha McSally (R) was officially declared the winner in the race for Arizona's second congressional district over pro-gun control Representative Ron Barber (D-AZ-2.)
Arizona's second district is gun control proponent Gabby Giffords' former seat and the contest she campaigned hardest for during the months prior to the November 4 mid-term elections.

According to Roll Call, McSally won the election by "167 votes." Barber released a statement congratulating her and "wishing her well in serving southern Arizonans."

Breibart News previously reported that Barber was trying to get re-elected on a gun control platform, while McSally was running as a pro-Second Amendment candidate. On September 20, Breitbart News reported that Giffords ads against McSally were filled with such vitriol that The Arizona Republic described them as "base and vile," and said Giffords was harming Barber and her own image more than she was hurting McSally.

pro gun pro military pro American

Wow....I'd be rich.....

No, Billc is following the lawsuit to its absurd conclusion. Anytime you allow idiocy to reign in a court room there are unethical people who will capitalize on that. If this lawsuit is allowed to go forward, and it prevails, then you get to see shitloads of lawyers advertising to sue the manufacturers of everything under the sun.

Did Cheney and Bush break the laws when they drove drunk?

Hmmmm....yes. Only liberals can drive drunk, crash their car off a bridge and allow a woman to die....and still be called the "Lion" of the Senate.....
allow a woman to die? says who? A car accident is a car accident. :rofl:

Poor MaryJo -- a tool for haters

Forum List

Back