Gabbard labels Schiff, Brennan domestic enemies of US, they want to silence free speech turning US to police state, are more dangerous than Trump mob!

Gabbard has been getting quite a bit of mainstream press recently. She's been doing very well discussing these issues from a civil liberties perspective. By golly, she must be keeping good company these day. Heh heh.

Anyway. Expect it to continue.

She's got a bright future.

Gabbard has been getting quite a bit of mainstream press recently. She's been doing very well discussing these issues from a civil liberties perspective. By golly, she must be keeping good company these day. Heh heh.

Anyway. Expect it to continue.

She's got a bright future.
She's a nobody. Ya know...like you

She is one of the few politicans to speak truth to power and call out her party for there bullshit and for that she gets attacked and villified and dim bulds like AOC are praised for their bravery and intellect.
Truth to power?

How ya feelin about Liz Cheney these days?

It is not clear to me why Tulsi Gabbard dropped out of running again for Congress. She voted for Biden and is a Democrat on most social issues.

She is one of the few politicans to speak truth to power and call out her party for there bullshit and for that she gets attacked and villified and dim bulds like AOC are praised for their bravery and intellect.
Truth to power?

I don't have any issues with her or what she said I'm not like the mindless drones out there both right and left who act like you have broken the 11th Commandment if you speak out against the party you belong to the sad part is that more won't do it.

I don't have any issues with her or what she said I'm not like the mindless drones out there both right and left who act like you have broken the 11th Commandment if you speak out against the party you belong to the sad part is that more won't do it.
Remarkably.

The bulk of your party has turned on her. Matt Gaetz just went to Wyoming to trash her

Remarkably.

The bulk of your party has turned on her. Matt Gaetz just went to Wyoming to trash her
The fact you find my response remarkable proves my point about more people needing to call there own side out. Outside of Tulsi Gabbard I can’t think of a Democrat who has called their party or a member of it out on anything. As I said sad more people won’t do it.

The fact you find my response remarkable proves my point about more people needing to call there own side out. Outside of Tulsi Gabbard I can’t think of a Democrat who has called their party or a member of it out on anything. As I said sad more people won’t do it.
For all that...you're virtually alone in YOUR party on Liz Cheney...who's only sin was speaking out against Trump

^^Anonymous troll nobody likes calling someone else a nobody. :71::71:

I don't even think he ever contributes anything of value, to be honest. Heh heh.

I think I'm gonna put the dunce on my ignore. He's just white noise. Ultimately unimportant.

There's certainly no value in degrading discussion by trading keystrokes with him.

He just got permabanned fro manother forum for that dumb stuff. It's probably why he's spending so much tme trying to wreck civil discourse here now.

Typical low info winger with no useful function...

For all that...you're virtually alone in YOUR party on Liz Cheney...who's only sin was speaking out against Trump
When was the last time anyone in YOUR party spoke against one of their own for anything? Has anyone in YOUR party supported Gabbard when she has? Have you? Based on your post about her on this thread I'm going to guess that is not just a no but a resounding no. Be careful throwing those stones in that glass house.

Let us first of all analyze what this unusual Democratic politician is saying, and is not saying. Tulsi starts out:

“The mob who stormed the Capitol to try to stop Congress from carrying out its constitutional responsibilities were behaving like domestic enemies of our country.”

In the 2nd video she repeats:

“Those who stormed the Capitol on January 6th trying to stop Congress from doing their Constitutional duty, they were acting as domestic terrorists, undermining our Constitution.”

Does everybody here agree that the “mob” of Trump supporters “was acting as domestic terrorists”?

If so, let us proceed ...

Tulsi Gabbard does not say that the mob that broke into Congress was brought together by Trump, was given its slogans by Trump, was flying Trump’s banners and wanted to keep Trump illegally in office. In fact, she doesn’t mention Trump at all — who just happened to be President and Commander-in-Chief, holding the most powerful position in the world, betraying his responsibility to defend Congress and our Republic in the crucial hours of Jan. 6th.

Instead she only speaks vaguely but truthfully about venal Democratic Congressman Schiff and retired CIA chief John Brennan being “domestic enemies.” Brennan spent 25 years serving different administrations working up the ranks of the CIA. He is fluent in Arabic and is a genuine son-of-a-bitch, a more experienced version of Mike Pompeo.

That he has always despised Trump as a dangerous moron and possible traitor running an administration he characterized as a “kakistocracy” ... is possibly one of his very few saving graces. Gabbard very reasonably says “men like them [Schiff & Brennan]” are now more powerful and hence also a greater danger than the deluded Trump supporters who fought there way into the Capitol. But are they more dangerous than the Trumps and Pompeos were? More dangerous than Mad Dog Mattis, who called for martial law to keep Trump in power? These are the questions Tulsi fails even to ask, and where she goes profoundly wrong.

It is fine to oppose any new “Patriotic Act” domestic security law, to defend Whistle Blowers like Assange, to speak against military adventurism and imperialist wars, to speak up against monopoly high tech, and to defend free speech. For all this I applaud her.

But here Tulsi Gabbard is allowing herself to be used to cover for Trump — like Tucker Carlson does — at a moment when most Republicans are refusing to do their duty. She is apparently not courageous enough to openly denounce Trump for his shameless attempt to remain in office after losing the 2020 Presidential election. In this she is absolutely wrong, and likely maneuvering for future political gain.

I wonder if you wre thinking the same thing when protesting rioter storm the Senate committe on Oct 15 2018 to stop the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court?

It is not clear to me why Tulsi Gabbard dropped out of running again for Congress. She voted for Biden and is a Democrat on most social issues.

Will likely become clearer over time.

I'd bet my little grass shack she is looking for a new office...
1611906057638.png

"Former Hawaii Representative Tulsi Gabbard, last seen swimming near he Maui beach home several weeks ago is now presumed to missing."
Look for her popping up in Moscow
Tulsi is a respected veteran, respected by Republicans, but democrats prefer "stolen honor" coxuckers like Blumenthal.
Got any link to backup your slimy lie about Tulsi? Didn't think so.

Truth to power?

Exactly. It’s most unfortunate that so many Americans have avowed loyalty to one of the two criminal gangs, and condemn anyone who criticizes their gang.

Forum List

Back