Lots of Executive orders in Just 5 Days

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Joe Biden is on quite the pace. Let's look at how he's doing in the rankings on a rate of Executive Orders in the first 5 days.

Biden 28
Obama 5
Trump 4
Clinton 1
GWB 0

Like, Holy crap.

Is this how we want things done? Massive executive decrees by executive pen?

Sounds to me like Biden is taking orders instead. No way in hell is he coming up with all this himself.I guess Trump was a threat to Democracy because he wasn't doing enough executive orders ?

Joe Biden is on quite the pace. Let's look at how he's doing in the rankings on a rate of Executive Orders in the first 5 days.

Biden 28
Obama 5
Trump 4
Clinton 1
GWB 0

Like, Holy crap.

I thought Joe said that only dictators work that way?! Oh yeah, edicts by EO are the most fleeting and overturned. I guess Joe isn't counting on much support in the Congress.

Biden 28
Obama 5
Trump 4
Clinton 1
GWB 0

Like, Holy crap.

Lotta damage to undo, and this is the quickest way to do it.

Bullshit. It is more about perpetuating fundamental transformation of America. He’s a puppet. Why the fuck would anyone want to transform the greatest country in the world???

Most of these are restoring things like ethics rules, and doing the things Joseph Biden has promised for two years: rejoining the Paris Accords, halting Keystone XL, and many more.

What's the issue?

I frankly don't care.
We sent him there to do a job and he ought to do it.

Weren't you guys the ones complaining about a dictatorship for the last four years?

Oh, right, I forgot. It's okay when it's a "dictator" you voted for.
They set the rules, Dems are just playing them...

Trump did all this crap and Biden is just reversing most of it...

Biden 28
Obama 5
Trump 4
Clinton 1
GWB 0

Like, Holy crap.

Sounds to me like Biden is taking orders instead. No way in hell is he coming up with all this himself.I guess Trump was a threat to Democracy because he wasn't doing enough executive orders ?

Well that much is painfully obvious in his "hot mic" moment where he opens one of the executive orders in front of him and says "I don't know what I'm signing" ...then proceeds to sign it anyway. Sickening.

Last edited:
I frankly don't care.
We sent him there to do a job and he ought to do it.

Weren't you guys the ones complaining about a dictatorship for the last four years?

Oh, right, I forgot. It's okay when it's a "dictator" you voted for.
Xb6InjR.jpg

Biden 28
Obama 5
Trump 4
Clinton 1
GWB 0

Like, Holy crap.

Well yeah. He didn't even know what he was signing and you can bet your ass he didn't write them. Man's a jack ass.

Biden 28
Obama 5
Trump 4
Clinton 1
GWB 0

Like, Holy crap.

Lotta damage to undo, and this is the quickest way to do it.

No. A lot of good things to undo.

That's what you do when you have an obvious mandate from the people, are focused on unifying, and are confident that you will be cogent long enough to lead legislative efforts with a majority in both houses.

Forum List

Back