Further proof that the biased MSM totally favors and facilitates the Communist/Democrat/anti-American crowd!

The hero of MAGA town.

OIP.ATzDw7qOr5PRUOWzqUOwcwHaFu

The Washington Post's new CEO, Amazon board member and former Microsoft executive Patricia Stonesifer, has contributed more than $600,000 to Democrats, campaign finance disclosures reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon show.

The above with the below articles should make you on-the-fencers who THINK the MSM information is NOT biased...THINK AGAIN!
ABC,CBS,NBC along with their personal donations, donated $2.671 billion in free advertising over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot.
Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 thirty second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

View attachment 797919
Wow that's the kind of Democrat money that gets you dinner with The Big Guy!

Why did Donna Brazil give the debate questions to Hilary in advance?

You’re way out of your league. Go play with one of your leftist cult members.

I see you ran away from my question and just posted an emoji.
Like I said, way out of your league.

Could it be that Rump, the GOP, and you MAGAts are almost 100% attempting to overthrow the United States of America AND throw out the US Constitution?

You want good press from the mainstream news, do something to earn it instead of everything to earn the negative press. Or you can keep doing what you are doing and end up watching the Dems get all the jobs and that is something I don't care for.

Who recruited someone as fucking stupid as you?

You best go back and read what you wrote.
YOU are a liar! Prove it but you CAN'T!
Therefore YOU are a LIAR.
I NEVER, NEVER exaggerate using the word "All" as you claimed: THAT ALL MEDIA reporting was false"
And the reason is not one intelligent person would say there are NO exceptions!
LOOK at you.
You are one of those exceptionally DUMB people on this board!

healthmyths defines "People take refuge in stories of psyops and conspiracies because they find the idea that Someone Controls Everything That Happens much less scary than the far more probable alternative, which is that No One Knows What's Going On."

healthmyths defines "People take refuge in stories of psyops and conspiracies because they find the idea that Someone Controls Everything That Happens much less scary than the far more probable alternative, which is that No One Knows What's Going On."
YOU are attributing the above statement to me? YOU definitely aren't a mind reader as you have NO IDEA what I "DEFINE"! Geez.
Where in the 27,012 messages defined by what way? What do I "define"???? Your statement makes NO SENSE which is the rule from you!

You, healthmyths, are a CT goofy goony. You really have no idea about the matters that you discuss.
I definitely have a specific idea about you! You are a liar! Proof?
A) You wrote about me: "healthmyths defines "People take refuge in stories of psyops and conspiracies" LIE!
NAME once when I used "psyops" and "conspiracies" let alone the use of the word "conspiracies" in any of my comments? ZERO!
B) You claimed that I said: "THAT ALL MEDIA reporting was false" Total LIE. I hardly ever use the totally unsubstantiated word "ALL"...except when it comes to people like you that definitely have that deficiency... ALWAYS you terms like "everyone", "ALL" "ALWAYS"!
You and your ilk use those words ALL THE TIME !
The greatest differential between you and me is I almost always provide links, proof, substantiation of the results of my inquiries.
YOU make dumb ass comments and ALL the TIME never provide substantiation, links, PROOF!

Could it be that Rump, the GOP, and you MAGAts are almost 100% attempting to overthrow the United States of America AND throw out the US Constitution?

You want good press from the mainstream news, do something to earn it instead of everything to earn the negative press. Or you can keep doing what you are doing and end up watching the Dems get all the jobs and that is something I don't care for.
hey who doesnt totally respect and support hunter biden.....so what if he spent millions in chinese money on whores and coke....he is a good son

Forum List

Back