Further proof that the biased MSM totally favors and facilitates the Communist/Democrat/anti-American crowd!

I agree it is a message board. But your comment is NOT a legal interpretation. You are not a lawyer. Have your lawyers convince me that it is OK for someone to accuse me of LYING especially when I usually provide links to the statements which usually aren't mine but the people I'm quoting!
Slow horse wrote a lie that called not only me a liar but all the substantiation, links I provide when he wrote:
All fake news by healthmyths.
I just used your own definition, Heathmyths.

• A potential defendant made a false statement of fact verbally that caused you harm
  • You have evidence to prove the slander occurred and damaged you

There is no way you can prove that

I agree it is a message board. But your comment is NOT a legal interpretation. You are not a lawyer. Have your lawyers convince me that it is OK for someone to accuse me of LYING especially when I usually provide links to the statements which usually aren't mine but the people I'm quoting!
Slow horse wrote a lie that called not only me a liar but all the substantiation, links I provide when he wrote:
All fake news by healthmyths.

Shall I repeat what he did and put my name on it? You do know, the big lies, don't have a foot to stand on in court. Therefore, you are a liar. But there is nothing we can do about you lying, unlike you, I press for a free country and you are afforded the ability to make yourself look like a damned fool.

Could it be that Rump, the GOP, and you MAGAts are almost 100% attempting to overthrow the United States of America AND throw out the US Constitution?

You want good press from the mainstream news, do something to earn it instead of everything to earn the negative press. Or you can keep doing what you are doing and end up watching the Dems get all the jobs and that is something I don't care for.
More%20BS%20than-XL-XL.jpg

No....you have to "prove" your statements. :rolleyes-41:
Prove WHAT statements? As I pointed out to YOU, where are your links? Want to see my links???
I just did a count of my messages and over 510 times I've used https:// i.e. provided links to support my comments!

Prove WHAT statements? As I pointed out to YOU, where are your links? Want to see my links???
I just did a count of my messages and over 510 times I've used https:// i.e. provided links to support my comments!
In a court of law, the burden is on you for proof of your damage or that you have been harmed.

In a message board as this, it pretty much a "go pound sand" moment.

Look, I really don't agree with Vrenn, but, I do agree to his right to say it.

Shall I repeat what he did and put my name on it? You do know, the big lies, don't have a foot to stand on in court. Therefore, you are a liar. But there is nothing we can do about you lying, unlike you, I press for a free country and you are afforded the ability to make yourself look like a damned fool.
NO you are to PROVE your statement with a links.
It takes just a little effort to do a google Search. For example:
"Who is Vrenn on Messageboard." less than .37 seconds to find 502 "Vrenn US Message Board".
NOW if I lied about you say like this: VRENN is an ignorant person who has NEVER written any comments on US MESSAGE BOARD"!
See? That is what you can do. And that is what I do with almost all my comments... because I don't want to appear as an idiot making an idiotic statement that is UNSUBSTANTIATED!!!
Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 3.27.13 PM.png

In a court of law, the burden is on you for proof of your damage or that you have been harmed.

In a message board as this, it pretty much a "go pound sand" moment.

Look, I really don't agree with Vrenn, but, I do agree to his right to say it.
You may make a comment but since you don't support it with any links, it is just your opinion!

While the First Amendment protects freedom of speech,
it still allows individuals who publish those false statements to be sued for defamation
If you can show damages, or harm. Those are the words from your very own link.
Just because someone tells a lie about you does not mean you have a court case.

You should watch the Judge Judy reruns. :auiqs.jpg:

If you can show damages, or harm. Those are the words from your very own link.
Just because someone tells a lie about you does not mean you have a court case.

You should watch the Judge Judy reruns. :auiqs.jpg:
Again... YOUR amateur opinion. Are you a lawyer? If you are then you would do as I do, provide a link!
"Negative statements about people or companies appear frequently on social media sites, such as Twitter and Facebook. If they are false statements of fact,
they can be considered defamation in some circumstances, or more specifically libel because they are written statement"
So here is a false statement of fact by "Slow Horse" about me..."All fake news by healthmyths."
Now here is the LIE... "All fake news by healthmyths" Slow Horse is accusing me of making ALL fake news! That by itself is impossible!
Therefore it is A LIE. And libelous that I without going to a lawyer would be compensated by Slow Horse among others that made statements about me that are LIES!

You are doing what people of your ilk frequently do. LIE. I've NEVER claimed and prove it where I have THAT ALL MEDIA reporting was false?
Where did you come up with that stupid totally inane conclusion?
PLUS Dummy Horse Do-Do..."ALL MEDIA reporting was false" ALL???? Prove it!
Well, since you asked.

The Legacy Media all pushed that each of these issues was CONSPIRACY THEORIES and even made draconian efforts to prevent them from showing up on Social Media.

In the end, Trump was right and every one proved TRUE.

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

Again... YOUR amateur opinion. Are you a lawyer? If you are then you would do as I do, provide a link!
"Negative statements about people or companies appear frequently on social media sites, such as Twitter and Facebook. If they are false statements of fact,
they can be considered defamation in some circumstances, or more specifically libel because they are written statement"
So here is a false statement of fact by "Slow Horse" about me..."All fake news by healthmyths."
Now here is the LIE... "All fake news by healthmyths" Slow Horse is accusing me of making ALL fake news! That by itself is impossible!
Again you haven't been damaged. What's your damage?
You haven't been harmed. What harm has occurred?
This isn't rocket science, I don't need to be a lawyer.

NO you are to PROVE your statement with a links.
It takes just a little effort to do a google Search. For example:
"Who is Vrenn on Messageboard." less than .37 seconds to find 502 "Vrenn US Message Board".
NOW if I lied about you say like this: VRENN is an ignorant person who has NEVER written any comments on US MESSAGE BOARD"!
See? That is what you can do. And that is what I do with almost all my comments... because I don't want to appear as an idiot making an idiotic statement that is UNSUBSTANTIATED!!!

Just keep digging that rabbit hole.
:dig:

Well, since you asked.

The Legacy Media all pushed that each of these issues was CONSPIRACY THEORIES and even made draconian efforts to prevent them from showing up on Social Media.

In the end, Trump was right and every one proved TRUE.

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

The collusion was true. But it's hard to prove collusion. It's much simpler to prove what they are in the process of proving WITH real evidence that is presented in court.

Hunters Laptop? Another "Next Week". What's it been, 35 years where we are all waiting for you to "Lock Her Up".

A lot of the "Border Crisis" was made by Rump lifting the ability where a person wanting to immigrate to the US could be done at ANY friendly Country which meant that all they people had to do is get to the next (as in Mexico) and file with the US Embassy and await the ruling. As for a crisis, it is a crisis but half of what was it was under Rump. You can tell a lie and enough times, you think it will become the truth. Sorry, you are still a liar.

Lockdowns do work as long as you get it done before it becomes a pandemic. Rump didn't stop it from entering. He made it easy for it to come here and hampered the Medical Community in dealing with it. Once again, you keep telling that lie over and over but in the end, it's still a lie.

And so are you. Sue me.

The collusion was true. But it's hard to prove collusion. It's much simpler to prove what they are in the process of proving WITH real evidence that is presented in court.

Hunters Laptop? Another "Next Week". What's it been, 35 years where we are all waiting for you to "Lock Her Up".

A lot of the "Border Crisis" was made by Rump lifting the ability where a person wanting to immigrate to the US could be done at ANY friendly Country which meant that all they people had to do is get to the next (as in Mexico) and file with the US Embassy and await the ruling. As for a crisis, it is a crisis but half of what was it was under Rump. You can tell a lie and enough times, you think it will become the truth. Sorry, you are still a liar.

Lockdowns do work as long as you get it done before it becomes a pandemic. Rump didn't stop it from entering. He made it easy for it to come here and hampered the Medical Community in dealing with it. Once again, you keep telling that lie over and over but in the end, it's still a lie.

And so are you. Sue me.
More%20BS%20than-XL-XL.jpg

Again you haven't been damaged. What's your damage?
You haven't been harmed. What harm has occurred?
This isn't rocket science, I don't need to be a lawyer.
How do you know I haven't been damaged? I've not pursued the whole damage but I have been lied about by people that hardly ever if they do PROVIDE links! They spout their totally uninformed, unsubstantiated opinions and then they write them as if they are true!
For example YOU! You said "you haven't been damaged"! How do you know?
Or you said "you haven't been harmed"... again what gives you the superiority to make the conclusion? Do you understand?
You make statements then you don't back them up.
If I have to teach you to comprehend the distinction that you don't make assumptions unless you know the FACTS!
That's the major problem with people like Slow horse, et.al. they make totally unsupported statements as if they are true!
That needs to be corrected as it passes on wrong conclusions as FACTS!

How do you know I haven't been damaged? I've not pursued the whole damage but I have been lied about by people that hardly ever if they do PROVIDE links! They spout their totally uninformed, unsubstantiated opinions and then they write them as if they are true!
For example YOU! You said "you haven't been damaged"! How do you know?
Or you said "you haven't been harmed"... again what gives you the superiority to make the conclusion? Do you understand?
You make statements then you don't back them up.
If I have to teach you to comprehend the distinction that you don't make assumptions unless you know the FACTS!
That's the major problem with people like Slow horse, et.al. they make totally unsupported statements as if they are true!
That needs to be corrected as it passes on wrong conclusions as FACTS!
I'll tell you what, healthmyths, listen up closely. You have nothing but a story.
Butthurt? Probably, time to move on, son.

GO POUND SAND

Forum List

Back