Further proof that the biased MSM totally favors and facilitates the Communist/Democrat/anti-American crowd!

Again... thanks for making statements with NO PROOF! What persons other than idiots like you who are morons for the BIASED MSM.. are you referencing?
ZERO. Prove the two points you made, i.e... 1) fellow conservatives and 2) laughing at my contentions?
Prove it! Otherwise the ONLY proof is what I CONTEND that dummies like you make dumb ass unsupported comments! YOU are the proof of that!
You of all people to yell about "NO PROOF"

Your nicknames is "I DON'T NEED NO PROOF healthmyths."

You of all people to yell about "NO PROOF"

Your nicknames is "I DON'T NEED NO PROOF healthmyths."
Proof B. $600,000 donation to democrats by Wapo CEO!
The Washington Post's new CEO, Amazon board member and former Microsoft executive Patricia Stonesifer, has contributed more than $600,000 to Democrats, campaign finance disclosures reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon show.

Proof C. ABC,CBS,NBC donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
The above with the below articles should make you on-the-fencers who THINK the MSM information is NOT biased...THINK AGAIN!
ABC,CBS,NBC along with their personal donations, donated $2.671 billion in free advertising over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot.
Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 thirty second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

Proof D. 96% of "journalist quacks" donated to Hillary and 90% to Biden!

Finally Trump did NOT add $8 trillion to the national debt.

More substantiation for statements I made!
and the above are just 4 of the over 2,000 unique https:// urls I've put into these comment pages... so PLEASE don't LIE!
MSMdonations.png

Ha. They only get less than 0.00001% of the exposure that the Leftist propaganda machine gets. Sorry, but again, you love your PRAVDA, Brezhnev.
Grow up, whiner. Fox was always bragging about outdoing CNN and MSNBC together.

Billions and billions of free advertisings for Trump.

I have no doubt if he is the candidate for the GOP in 2024 that he will not get 40% of the vote, but he has been one of the most incredible force of nature politicians in our history.

Grow up, whiner. Fox was always bragging about outdoing CNN and MSNBC together.

Billions and billions of free advertisings for Trump.

I have no doubt if he is the candidate for the GOP in 2024 that he will not get 40% of the vote, but he has been one of the most incredible force of nature politicians in our history.
Lessee, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and both Bushes never got any favorable exposure from the Leftist propaganda machine masquerading as "objective" journalism, and neither did Trump, yet Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton, the Mulatto Menace, and BiDumbfuck all get softballed by the Lamestream Media. Now why is that?

Lessee, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and both Bushes never got any favorable exposure from the Leftist propaganda machine masquerading as "objective" journalism, and neither did Trump, yet Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton, the Mulatto Menace, and BiDumbfuck all get softballed by the Lamestream Media. Now why is that?
Sure, they did, and you are just whining.

Trump got billions in free coverage from MSM.
NEGATIVE coverage you idiot!
Proof C. ABC,CBS,NBC donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
The above with the below articles should make you on-the-fencers who THINK the MSM information is NOT biased...THINK AGAIN!
ABC,CBS,NBC along with their personal donations, donated $2.671 billion in free advertising over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot.
Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 thirty second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"
You do know what the word "negative coverage" means?
Of the top 20 Google results from each month, here’s what we found:

YOU said: "Trump got billions in free coverage from MSM."

TRUE!!! Almost all NEGATIVE!

healthmyths has already been rebuked.

He can't prove all media reporting was false, but I can claim it was free.
You are doing what people of your ilk frequently do. LIE. I've NEVER claimed and prove it where I have THAT ALL MEDIA reporting was false?
Where did you come up with that stupid totally inane conclusion?
PLUS Dummy Horse Do-Do..."ALL MEDIA reporting was false" ALL???? Prove it!

Could it be that Rump, the GOP, and you MAGAts are almost 100% attempting to overthrow the United States of America AND throw out the US Constitution?

You want good press from the mainstream news, do something to earn it instead of everything to earn the negative press. Or you can keep doing what you are doing and end up watching the Dems get all the jobs and that is something I don't care for.

It certainly could be in your groomed leftist mind.

Wow, that must be frustrating for you.

I love it. But sucks to be you. How many new power plants did it take to report the good things Biden is doing? 12,000,000?

The best part is you and your leftists cult actually believe that dementia riddled moron is actually making decisions. Hahahhaahahahhaahjaahhaajhaha!!

You are doing what people of your ilk frequently do. LIE. I've NEVER claimed and prove it where I have THAT ALL MEDIA reporting was false?
Where did you come up with that stupid totally inane conclusion?
PLUS Dummy Horse Do-Do..."ALL MEDIA reporting was false" ALL???? Prove it!
Now you lie that you don't lie. For shame.

Forum List

Back