Further proof that the biased MSM totally favors and facilitates the Communist/Democrat/anti-American crowd!

Your reality slip is showing.
Idiot-gram ^^^. Since your ignorance I will educate you: An idiot-gram is a post that lacks any post that lacks Substance and is not Thoughtful nor Thought Provoking.

You're Welcome.

Well, few words can say a lot. A blind person can tell that you're a blooming liberal with your post.
Yep, a liberal is someone (and me) are willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

Idiot-gram ^^^. Since your ignorance I will educate you: An idiot-gram is a post that lacks any post that lacks Substance and is not Thoughtful nor Thought Provoking.

You're Welcome.

I posted way above your intelligence level. Sorry, but it will happen again, and again, and again......

Rye, I have yet seen you accept any opinions other than your own.
Well, you don't know who and what other sources that are not all posted here. There are, however, I've posted a Mea culpa in a number of responses when I've researched my errors. You can look that up.

BTW: "MSM means “mainstream media.” It is often used to describe media outlets, like newspapers and news shows, that are widely viewed and accepted by most people and that are generally seen as reliable.

Post 141 above is the one slipping!

Last edited:
Well, you don't know who and what other sources that are not all posted here. There are, however, I've posted a Mea culpa in a number of responses when I've researched my errors. You can look that up.

BTW: "MSM means “mainstream media.” It is often used to describe media outlets, like newspapers and news shows, that are widely viewed and accepted by most people and that are generally seen as reliable.

Post 141 above is the one slipping!
:rolleyes-41:
Sorry Rye, I just can't buy what you're selling.
People tend to read and watch the bias medias that says and prints what they want to read and see.

I agree it is a message board. But your comment is NOT a legal interpretation. You are not a lawyer. Have your lawyers convince me that it is OK for someone to accuse me of LYING especially when I usually provide links to the statements which usually aren't mine but the people I'm quoting!
Slow horse wrote a lie that called not only me a liar but all the substantiation, links I provide when he wrote:
All fake news by healthmyths.
We don’t even know your real name. There’s no slander.

:rolleyes-41:
Sorry Rye, I just can't buy what you're selling.
People tend to read and watch the bias medias that says and prints what they want to read and see.
Yep, you won't do any research, typical of faux conservatives.

Medicare provides coverage for gender reassignment surgery, although it needs to be deemed as medically necessary. A person can appeal the decision if surgery is denied.

Forum List

Back