Further proof global warming is a hoax!

So, in your world every single scientific theory is a hoax.

That explains a lot.

No, but in science, if a theory is not falsifiable, and the leading climatologists all say their work doesn't need to be, then according to the scientific method, you know, the basic framework of what makes science....well science, then the theory is, by definition, a pseudo science.

Which is another word for scientific fraud....which is another word for hoax.

Elementary my boy.

No, but in science, if a theory is not falsifiable, and the leading climatologists all say their work doesn't need to be, then according to the scientific method, you know, the basic framework of what makes science....well science, then the theory is, by definition, a pseudo science.

Which is another word for scientific fraud....which is another word for hoax.

Elementary my boy.

You just said that "not provable" equals hoax.

No theory in science is provable, thus they are all hoaxes according to what you posted 5 hours ago.

Are you already walking it back?

You just said that "not provable" equals hoax.

No theory in science is provable, thus they are all hoaxes according to what you posted 5 hours ago.

Are you already walking it back?

Correct, non falsifiable also means not provable.

You know, English.

And yes, theories ARE provable. Look up J. Tuzo Wilson and his theory for transform faults. A fundamental underpinning of the theory of plate tectonics.

He described what they did, how they functioned, what they would look like, and where they would be found.

You know REAL science, not the horse manure of globull warming.

He was proven correct, and thus PROVED his theory.

You're not very good at this are you.

Your scientific illiteracy is quite remarkable.

Correct, non falsifiable also means not provable.

You know, English.

And yes, theories ARE provable. Look up J. Tuzo Wilson and his theory for transform faults. A fundamental underpinning of the theory of plate tectonics.

He described what they did, how they functioned, what they would look like, and where they would be found.

You know REAL science, not the horse manure of globull warming.

He was proven correct, and thus PROVED his theory.

You're not very good at this are you.

Your scientific illiteracy is quite remarkable.

Nope, you are just wrong as normal.

No theory in science is provable, that is why they theories. They can be disproven, but they cannot be proven. Once they are proven, they are no longer theories.

This is the very nature of science.

And then you show your amazing sense of irony in accusing me of scientific illiteracy.

But at least you are funny as shit to read on here, so you have that going for you.

How many times have we heard this from climatechangevangelistas? The earth has warmed 1.53 degrees... Global Warming!!!
EXCEPT they didn't mention these points...
  • 4,000 years ago 2.5 degrees warmer than today
  • There has been an increase in temperature in the 20th century – BUT the increase was from the lowest point in 10,000 years - 1875.
  • 20th century temperature increase = man made? Not provable.
View attachment 788038View attachment 788038

Focus on studies funded by deniers, like Berkeley Earth.

Nope, you are just wrong as normal.

No theory in science is provable, that is why they theories. They can be disproven, but they cannot be proven. Once they are proven, they are no longer theories.

This is the very nature of science.

And then you show your amazing sense of irony in accusing me of scientific illiteracy.

But at least you are funny as shit to read on here, so you have that going for you.

I just told you one of thousands that WAS proven. Your denial just marks you out as the brain dead, anti science, religious nut job you clowns are.

I just told you one of thousands that WAS proven. Your denial just marks you out as the brain dead, anti science, religious nut job you clowns are.

And now it is no longer a theory.

This is how science works.

But according to you the atomic theory, the theory of gravity and many more are all hoaxes as none of them have been proven.

And now it is no longer a theory.

This is how science works.

But according to you the atomic theory, the theory of gravity and many more are all hoaxes as none of them have been proven.

You claimed a theory couldn't be proven, I proved you wrong.

Now you move the goalposts.

DURRRRRR

How many times have we heard this from climatechangevangelistas? The earth has warmed 1.53 degrees... Global Warming!!!
EXCEPT they didn't mention these points...
  • 4,000 years ago 2.5 degrees warmer than today
  • There has been an increase in temperature in the 20th century – BUT the increase was from the lowest point in 10,000 years - 1875.
  • 20th century temperature increase = man made? Not provable.
View attachment 788038View attachment 788038

The usual hoaxers gonna hoax.

Sorry. I have no interest in proving you wrong.
then let's prove that we can both be right.
I explained why I respect the preponderance of scientific evidence.
--and while we have no idea what the average temperature of the earth has been or what it is, you still insist that the average temperature is rising.

Somehow that does not sound 'scientific'. However, maybe we can agree that there are a lot of impressive people who will say that this is logical, but seriously we both know that we can't say the temperature is rising if we don't know what the temperature is.
If you have credible, alternative data, I shall be glad to consider it.
Once again, I'm not saying the climate is doing anything so it would be impossible to show data that proves nothing is happening.

Have beak and birdbrain, will PARROT...
I accept the scientific reality of anthropogenic climate change in the same way I accept biological evolution, and dismiss the belief that the earth was created on October 23, 4044 B.C. I also recognize that the earth is spheroidal, not flat.

I am aware that there are those who don't.

All you're proving is you have a boundless apatite for bullshit, I bet you even like it cold. There are tons of scientist that say AWG is a total hoax, and is about power and money, nothing else.

Your notion that virtually every nation on earth, every climatological body, the diverse interests of science, academia, agriculture, the military, urban planning, industry, and commerce all have a "boundless appetite for bullshit" because your ideological fervor gives you a raging appetite for it is noted.

You can derive whatever modicum of solace you might from Iran, Libya, Eritrea, and Yemen not having signed onto the Paris Accord last I checked.

Good luck with your fellow travelers.

The sun.

Even by denier standards, you're remarkably stupid.
so what are your changes to stop the sun? are you blowing up the planet? Last time the sun stopped shinning dinosaurs died.

Sorry. I have no interest in proving you wrong.

I explained why I respect the preponderance of scientific evidence.

If you have credible, alternative data, I shall be glad to consider it.
you drank the koolaid, we get it.

then let's prove that we can both be right.

--and while we have no idea what the average temperature of the earth has been or what it is, you still insist that the average temperature is rising.

Somehow that does not sound 'scientific'. However, maybe we can agree that there are a lot of impressive people who will say that this is logical, but seriously we both know that we can't say the temperature is rising if we don't know what the temperature is.

Once again, I'm not saying the climate is doing anything so it would be impossible to show data that proves nothing is happening.
If you have convinced yourself that the over 190 nations that have signed onto the Paris Agreement have been duped into accepting falsified data and analysis contrived by an unscrupulous climatological community (that is being confirmed by demonstrable climatological consequences in recent years) while Iran, Libya, Eritrea, and Yemen champion your attitude by abstention from such a document, you sleep with strange bedfellows indeed!

Featured in the scientific data that, as apostates from the global community, Iran, Libya, Eritrea, and Yemen do not acknowledge:

• Earth’s temperature has risen by an average of 0.14° Fahrenheit (0.08° Celsius) per decade since 1880, or about 2° F in total.
    • The rate of warming since 1981 is more than twice as fast: 0.32° F (0.18° C) per decade.
  • 2022 was the sixth-warmest year on record based on NOAA’s temperature data.
    • The 2022 surface temperature was 1.55 °F (0.86 °Celsius) warmer than the 20th-century average of 57.0 °F (13.9 °C) and 1.90 ˚F (1.06 ˚C) warmer than the pre-industrial period (1880-1900).
  • The 10 warmest years in the historical record have all occurred since 2010.
[Climate Change: Global Temperature]

Glaciers are not formed by cold temperatures alone. They need precipitation. So the answer I imagine is in the different weather patterns and precipitation in Greenland v. Alaska.
It still snows. You haven't heard that? ask the folks in California how the snow fell this year. hahahahahahahahahaa

If you have convinced yourself that the over 190 nations that have signed onto the Paris Agreement have been duped into accepting falsified data and analysis contrived by an unscrupulous climatological community (that is being confirmed by demonstrable climatological consequences in recent years) while Iran, Libya, Eritrea, and Yemen champion your attitude by abstention from such a document, you sleep with strange bedfellows indeed!

Featured in the scientific data that, as apostates from the global community, Iran, Libya, Eritrea, and Yemen do not acknowledge:

• Earth’s temperature has risen by an average of 0.14° Fahrenheit (0.08° Celsius) per decade since 1880, or about 2° F in total.
    • The rate of warming since 1981 is more than twice as fast: 0.32° F (0.18° C) per decade.
  • 2022 was the sixth-warmest year on record based on NOAA’s temperature data.
    • The 2022 surface temperature was 1.55 °F (0.86 °Celsius) warmer than the 20th-century average of 57.0 °F (13.9 °C) and 1.90 ˚F (1.06 ˚C) warmer than the pre-industrial period (1880-1900).
  • The 10 warmest years in the historical record have all occurred since 2010.
[Climate Change: Global Temperature]
the old appeal to authority for thee, but not for me.

Forum List

Back