Furious BLM protesters clash with Chicago cops after video showed Dexter Reed being shot almost 100 times in less than a minute

Settlement is going to be huge.
Unlikely.

He shot first.

They don't do settlements with guys who shoot first.

He would have had all charges dropped as the cops had no actual justification for stopping him.

Then that's what he should have done, not shot it out with the cops. Now he's on a slab and his family won't win the Ghetto Lottery.

Doesn't anyone find it the slightest bit curious that these highly trained men from the government felt that they needed over a hundred rounds to eliminate an Individual deemed a threat but your so called representatives work tirelessly to ensure that you or your familiy will not not have the same opportunity to defend themselves equally?

Nope.

Not at all.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Cops only accidentally shoot each other a couple of times a year. About 160 commit suicide a year (which is way too many), but mostly, cops are pretty responsible with their weapons.

Civilians, on the other hand, commit 18000 homicides and 25,000 suicides each year.

Nope.

Not at all.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Cops only accidentally shoot each other a couple of times a year. About 160 commit suicide a year (which is way too many), but mostly, cops are pretty responsible with their weapons.

Civilians, on the other hand, commit 18000 homicides and 25,000 suicides each year.

Well it's a rather simple queston.

If these highly trained government men felt that they needed over a hundred rounds in order to eliminate a threat, then why does government have such a problem with someone's mother having the same opportunity to eliminate a threat?

Last edited:
However, COPA said the officers did not know anything about Reed's history when they pulled him over.

You're making a bigger issue out of why they pulled him over than the criminal activity he was engaged in when he was pulled over.

I don't get you lefties. You're cry and cry about, guns & guns violence. But when some law breaking thug shoots a cop, then suddenly guns aren't the topic of your discussions.

Doesn't anyone find it the slightest bit curious that these highly trained men from the government felt that they needed over a hundred rounds to eliminate an Individual who is deemed a threat, but your so called representatives work tirelessly to ensure that you or your familiy will not have the same opportunity to defend themselves equally?

That line in the song "Brainwashed," (Tom MacDonald)

"You don't trust the police or government, but you want people giving up their right to own a firearm.
Why would you be comfortable if police and the government the only people on the planet with the right to buy a gun."

The left is whack, because they don't care about our 2A rights. But they get all pissed when the police have to use theirs against someone who legally shouldn't even have one.

And if he had been convicted, I'd be all for sending him to jail.

Oh, wait, he hadn't been convicted at that point of non-violent offenses and was able to post a bond.
A lot of serious charges to be roaming free. No ankle monitor? Nothing? Then kills a Cop?

Well it's a rather simple queston.

If these highly trained government men felt that they needed over a hundred rounds in order to eliminate a threat, then why does government have such a problem with someone's mother having the same opportunity to eliminate a threat?
I leave it ip to them, the experts. The perp was in a car crouching behind a door. Not my call. I don’t care if they were practicing live fire drills for a few rounds. When it goes off, its noisy. They may not know perp is hit or firing back. Then he tried to drive off.

Unlikely.

He shot first.

They don't do settlements with guys who shoot first.

Then that's what he should have done, not shot it out with the cops. Now he's on a slab and his family won't win the Ghetto Lottery.

His civil rights were violated. I doubt the cops keep their jobs at that.

You're making a bigger issue out of why they pulled him over than the criminal activity he was engaged in when he was pulled over.

Yeah, I kinda feel our civil rights are a pretty big deal. You know the Constitution and all.

I don't get you lefties. You're cry and cry about, guns & guns violence. But when some law breaking thug shoots a cop, then suddenly guns aren't the topic of your discussions.

I 100% support our 2nd Amendment rights. You know, the Constitution and all that so cram your biases.

So one commissioner gave him a $10,000 bond. But another set him free with no bond. Only a curfew.

Suspect dead after shootout with police had been arrested, released in March, records show​

Yeah, I kinda feel our civil rights are a pretty big deal. You know the Constitution and all.

Civil rights of people who aren't fit for society? WTF is wrong with you?
I 100% support our 2nd Amendment rights. You know, the Constitution and all that so cram your biases.

it's not my bias. It's the left that's always screaming about gun restrictions, until some thug shoots a cop.

they stop this black dude from no seat belt . in does not comply and roles his window down and shoots at cops. the cops shot back and he dies. a cop was shot by him and is in the hospital as well. the black got himself killed cause he was stupid and of course what did they thin k the cops are going to do when he shoots at them and wounds one of their cops. maybe his mommy should have taught him how to comply with cops and follow laws. now you got all these blacks out there acting like animals trying to destroy the city again. what do they expect will happen when you shoot and wound a cop? just comply with cops or i dot know follow the laws. dont get in a shoot out with cops.

Or... If your first impulse, is to use your gun, become more proficient at its usage than your perceived adversary...

Civil rights of people who aren't fit for society? WTF is wrong with you?

it's not my bias. It's the left that's always screaming about gun restrictions, until some thug shoots a cop.
What's wrong with them ? They have been programmed or brainwashed to use certain accusatory speak in order to get what they want. They have perfected (or they think that they have), the applying or utilizing "white guilt" or many of their bull shite word's like misogyny, homophobic, civil rights used in the wrong way, transgenderism, deplorable, and on and on it goes without any merit. They are truly diabolical with their purposeful ways of misconstruing word's for their agendas that they are trying feverishly to be protected, and this they are doing as an extreme minority that puffs itself up by way of utilizing strange bedfellows or group's in which they somehow convince them that they are their allies even when they aren't.

They convince other group's that they are down with the struggle or they feel their pain or we are just like you or I know what you are going through or trust me (lol), or you gotta hate those people over there because we say so or if you don't vote for me then you ain't black, and on and on the bull shite goes.

What's wrong with them ? They have been programmed or brainwashed to use certain accusatory speak in order to get what they want. They have perfected (or they think that they have), the applying or utilizing "white guilt" or many of their bull shite word's like misogyny, homophobic, civil rights used in the wrong way, transgenderism, deplorable, and on and on it goes without any merit. They are truly diabolical with their purposeful ways of misconstruing word's for their agendas that they are trying feverishly to be protected, and this they are doing as an extreme minority that puffs itself up by way of utilizing strange bedfellows or group's in which they somehow convince them that they are their allies even when they aren't.

They convince other group's that they are down with the struggle or they feel their pain or we are just like you or I know what you are going through or trust me (lol), or you gotta hate those people over there because we say so or if you don't vote for me then you ain't black, and on and on the bull shite goes.

When you try to understand their point, or where they're coming from, I'm always coming up blank. Because there's always something so obvious that makes their stance ridiculous. Like standing up for Dexter Reed or George Floyd.. Like they're intentionally overlooking the fact that they were breaking the law. That they weren't fit for society. That their lives weren't turning around and going in the right direction. So you know there's going to be more innocent victims in their path. And yet they still make the argument.
It's my guess they're just not allowed to agree with anyone on the right. That they have to find fault and opposition in everything that comes from the right. Even if it makes them obviously wrong.

Like this guy saying that this Reed fella's civil rights were violated. When he seen the video's. He seen the cops trying to simply talk to Reed, without their guns drawn.

It reminds me of those trans & gay people protesting FOR Palestine. FFS, those Palestinians would've beheaded them. Or thrown them off a high building.

When you try to understand their point, or where they're coming from, I'm always coming up blank. Because there's always something so obvious that makes their stance ridiculous. Like standing up for Dexter Reed or George Floyd.. Like they're intentionally overlooking the fact that they were breaking the law. That they weren't fit for society. That their lives weren't turning around and going in the right direction. So you know there's going to be more innocent victims in their path. And yet they still make the argument.
It's my guess they're just not allowed to agree with anyone on the right. That they have to find fault and opposition in everything that comes from the right. Even if it makes them obviously wrong.

Like this guy saying that this Reed fella's civil rights were violated. When he seen the video's. He seen the cops trying to simply talk to Reed, without their guns drawn.

It reminds me of those trans & gay people protesting FOR Palestine. FFS, those Palestinians would've beheaded them. Or thrown them off a high building.
The most amazing brainwashing you or me have ever seen.

The war in Heaven must have been pure HELL, because we are experiencing and seeing the same types of manipulative evil spirits right here on earth in a huge way now.

Forum List

Back