black dude gets shot by cops for grabbing taser.

Criminals lie more than anyone though, right? If you think he didnt grab the taser, it is going to require a tremendous amount of proof you to prove to us that he didnt.
burden is on you to prove he did,,,

I can post where cops lie just as many times as you can post stupid people doing stupid shit,,

and I can post a thousand examples of cops committing rights violations to every one you can of someone arguing with a cop,,

because of that I am past the point of cheering when a cop gets shot and hope to see more of it until they get the message the laws apply to them too,,,

my guess is if we ever know what really happened in this case it will be the cop overstepped his authority and created the whole mess by looking for a crime where there wasnt one,,

burden is on you to prove he did,,,

I can post where cops lie just as many times as you can post stupid people doing stupid shit,,

and I can post a thousand examples of cops committing rights violations to every one you can of someone arguing with a cop,,

because of that I am past the point of cheering when a cop gets shot and hope to see more of it until they get the message the laws apply to them too,,,

my guess is if we ever know what really happened in this case it will be the cop overstepped his authority and created the whole mess by looking for a crime where there wasnt one,,
I dont give a shit about proving it. Im just amused that he is now dead. Justice served.

well this guy got pulled over by cops. cops said he fought them and grabbed one of their tasers so they shot him. he died. we need the video footage. and why was he pulled over? light out? license plate bad? course family is starting shit up protestors everywhere and crump is licking his lips to get more money. blacks need to learn to to grab tasers. here we go again./
So thats why blacks have so many offspring.....one of them will bring in a big payday!

I never said anything about compliance,,
I did.

Forum List

Back