What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Poll.Who's Voice "Do You Not !!" Want To Listen To For The Next Four Years ?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:omg::puke::eek-52::crybaby: Not only are we voting for our favorite candidate come November, we are also going to vote for whom we wont mind listening to on a regular basis for the next four years.
So which candidate will make you squeemish, nauseous, cringe, and thoughts of a painless suicide knowing you will have to listen to their boring/agonizing speeches right thru 2021?
And the nominees are :clap2:

1) Madam Hillary Clinton
2) Bernie Kernel Sanders
3) Donald Trump
4) Ted Cruz
5) Marco Rubio
:cow::dunno::cow:

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If HillBilly wins I will treat her exactly like obama. I haven't heard 5 full minutes of him in all his second term. I tuned out about halfway through the first when I knew for certain he was nothing but a smear monger power grabbing authoritarian. I hit the mute button or skip over him.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If HillBilly wins I will treat her exactly like obama. I haven't heard 5 full minutes of him in all his second term. I tuned out about halfway through the first when I knew for certain he was nothing but a smear monger power grabbing authoritarian. I hit the mute button or skip over him.

I guess that explains why you have no idea of what is really happening, and depend on the line of crap fox feeds you.

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I guess that explains why you have no idea of what is really happening, and depend on the line of crap fox feeds you.
I know much better than you since nobody has ever accused CBS or ABC news as being a FOX affiliate. I believe nothing that comes out of his mouth but do listen to the analysts on both sides. You should try it sometimes instead of drinking his Kool-aid.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List