Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia

Refusing to answer the question? How about this one? Do you think Ukraine should become a Russian controlled satellite country bordering NATO, so you can sleep better or not, whether they want to or not? Their freedom for and right to exist, for yours? Is that your position? All for the greater good of you and Vlad?
Ukraine is a sovereign nation and should continue to be. Russia should not have invaded. Ukraine needs to stop killing Russians in the Donbas. NATO should deny membership to Ukraine. Ukraine should eliminate Nazi influence in it’s government.

War is NEVER the answer, you dumb neocon cocksucker.

And I am supposed to care that I still support standing up and rallying support on a public forum against Russian aggression against it's peaceful neighbor and Putins desire to threaten nuclear war against NATO and the United States of America? Forget it. You go suck Putin's dick, you anti-American, anti-free world piece of shit. I did not see you slogging around the mud on Grafenwohr tank ranges or patrolling the Czech border (unless you were in the other tree line), last time Russia threatened NATO, Europe and the free world. No. I suspect you were sleeping comfortably over here or just a gleam in you daddy's eye.
Is the West really worth saving the way we are heading? The Eastern Europeans are the only ones who really remember what a jackboot on the throat is and we are accepting that to ourselves because of social justice run amok.

Was it the "reset" button?
That "reset" button thing of Hillary's was one of a string of the dumbest things I have ever seen from a Secretary of State, and the hits just kept on coming.

But that means Hillary wasn't responsible for the decision, if she was just one of many.
ROFL! Of course she was. The other committee members were all Obama appointees. Do you actually believe they were willing to cross Obama?

Russiagate has been thoroughly debunked. Secondly Trump was no friend of Putin…dumb Don increased O’s many sanctions on Russia.

Yet it is clear. Trump was anti-Ukraine from the start.
It's why he changed the republican platform, to stop the policy of arming Ukraine against Russia.
It's why Trump held up arms to Ukraine, in return for getting dirt on Biden.
It's why when Trump sent Javelin missiles to Ukraine, that agreement specifically required they NOT be used against the Russians.

Except boost our military spending, speed their loss in Afghanistan and show that
they could never match our technology.

Only the Soviets never increased spending in response to Reagan. Gorbachev was fiscally conservative

USSR could never have matched our technology. Not a reason to dissolve

Ukraine is a sovereign nation and should continue to be. Russia should not have invaded. Ukraine needs to stop killing Russians in the Donbas. NATO should deny membership to Ukraine. Ukraine should eliminate Nazi influence in it’s government.

War is NEVER the answer, you dumb neocon cocksucker.
You were doing pretty well until the last half of the last sentence. Then you blew it, deep throat style, so you can go blow yourself rubberneck.

ROFL! Of course she was. The other committee members were all Obama appointees. Do you actually believe they were willing to cross Obama?
Now you're all over the place. You admit they were Obama appointees, just like Hillary. But now you claim that Hillary was in charge of the Obama appointees.

It don't work that way homey.

But keep lying to yourself that Hillary was more powerful than Obama.

Anything he wanted in return for concessions post-presidency.
name something. go ahead, be a big boi and back up your bullshit. Cause you certainly aren't dazzling me with any knowledge of anything.

Hard to say, their meeting was kept private, and no notes were allowed to be taken.
so you have no proof, but in your world it exists. Yep, like russia russia and peeing on beds. got it.

Now you're all over the place. You admit they were Obama appointees, just like Hillary. But now you claim that Hillary was in charge of the Obama appointees.

It don't work that way homey.

But keep lying to yourself that Hillary was more powerful than Obama.
No, I didn't claim that, nimrod. I said they probably weren't willing to piss off Obama by voting it down.

Try telling the truth for once.

That "reset" button thing of Hillary's was one of a string of the dumbest things I have ever seen from a Secretary of State, and the hits just kept on coming.

Was that Hillary's way of showing she and Obama were gonna be tougher on
Russia than Bush was?

No, I didn't claim that, nimrod. I said they probably weren't willing to piss off Obama by voting it down.

Try telling the truth for once.
For Hillary to override the judgement that Obama impressed upon his appointees, means that Hillary was more powerful than Obama.

And as is clear, that's just you lying out of your ass.

Only the Soviets never increased spending in response to Reagan.

They couldn't. Communism couldn't even supply basic needs let alone keep pace
with our economy.

USSR could never have matched our technology. Not a reason to dissolve

Losing in Afghanistan. Stopped in the other areas they were threatening.
Couldn't afford their occupation of Eastern Europe.
And we were working on neutralizing their ICBMs.

Forum List

Back