Fundraising letter: “You are a traitor - a deserter who has abandoned Trump!”

It's not a political discussion, it's an op-ed by somebody named Erin Snodgrass based on a WAPO story with all the usual unverified unidentified sources. It's much ado about nothing but it beats talking about real actual politics and the decline of the United States under the Biden administration.

I dunno.

I'm conflicted.

I've been leaning towards the theory that the message was a false-flag operation by AOC as a tactic to make Trump supporters look like.....well, like traitors.

Or dumb.

So I'm conflicted.
Well, at least we agree Trump supporters are dumb, because those fundraising missives were actually sent out by the NRCC.

Republicans are now eating your own if they deem one insufficiently loyal to Trump. Bon Appetite.

Last edited:
And there's that classic denial so prevalent in Trumpsters.

"[Joe Biden] is the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics. If I lose to him, I don’t know what I’m going to do. I will never speak to you again. You’ll never see me again."

Donald Trump, Fayetteville NC Rally, September 19, 2020

No it only illustrates Democrats are the party of the rich and racist elites who want to make rules they have no intention of obeying.
Wait… I thought the Democrat party was the party of welfare moochers and illegal aliens?!

so when Republicans raise a lot of money they are displaying their righteous public support. But when Dems do they are displaying that they are a party of rich elitists?! Haha you are so dumb!!!

Some people just don't understand. Loyalty is everything in politics.

When someone is voted out of office its NOT called treason.

BTW... Trump has never been loyal to anyone in his life.. The list is very long to include Roy Cohn, Rudy Guliani or his wives.

Forum List

Back