Fun Stuff That I Have Planned :)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay guys, so even though I just signed up today I wanted to talk about some fun ideas that I have coming up and I'll see if anybody's interested. :)

1. First thing is does anybody want to go on a virtual campout this weekend? (Using pictures and virtual videos off YouTube)
2. We can always do a virtual cookout on Father's Day as well. :D
3. Then celebrate the first day of summer with a dance party. :)
4. Have a summer concert series after that with different musical themes each night.
5. Have a virtual sleepover.
6. Have a patriotic music thread for Independence Day.

Please let me know if you guys are interested and then I can go over the times for each one of those things. :)

• Banned
Who are these people!?! XD Anyways, would you be interested? :)

Well the first thing I would have scheduled would be the virtual camping trip this weekend if anybody's interested. It'll probably start around four pm et. Hmm,.. I wonder if JohnDB wants to be a part of it since he wasn't last time. (On the last forum.)

potterhead,, let me introduce you to moonglow, he is our resident troll and guaranteed to push any thread in a direction you dont want it to go,,

Yeah,.. I figured that lol anyways,.. I hope somebody will want to have some fun with me. :)
mostly what you will find is a bunch of geriatric shut ins and they arent much fun,,

mostly what you will find is a bunch of geriatric shut ins and they arent much fun
Just have to find the right group of seniors.

grandmas-try-weed-marijuana-cut-video-5.gif

Btw, next month I plan to take us to Disneyland. ;) (Virtually of course lol)

Forum List

Back