Full Text of Trump Letter to J6 Committee: "Thousands" of National Guard Troops Were Authorized, Stopped by Pelosi on J6. "I Did My Job."

Get what?

See? :p

This thread is about your lying, orange shitgibbon (that term is actually growing on me)..and your slavish devotion to him.

If you say so. You have 21 more days to peddle this kind of bullshit, and then the tables are going to turn on your lying scumbag ass.

He issued..NO..SUCH..ORDER...or letter...sorry. :(

Neck deep in denial, just like all the other progtards. Just like the Neo-Cons. EXACTLY like the Neo-Cons, when they got booted out

He wanted an invasion of the Capitol on January 6th. Nothing you say will change that.

Yeah, yeah. Sure pal. If we ever want to invade the Capitol you'll know about it cause we won't fail.

Sit down. Be silent.

Fuck you.

Haven't you done enough damage?
I haven't even started.

I haven't even started destroying any Stalinist pigs yet.

But I can start any time.

Any day or hour of my choosing.

Dude, where have you been? This has been the case for the last couple decades.

The duopoly has been dividing us by design to ensure we keep voting for the "less shitty" person.

The indoctrination, absolutely has been in place for at least a couple of decades. The right has moved too far left and the left has moved to utter insanity levels. Trump pushed the nutty left off the cliff and now we have an administration and a large portion of the country that is willing to destroy the entire country in the name of a “woke” agenda.

So I'll take that as a yes, you actually deny the traitor sat on his fat ass for over three hours as people were dying.
No one knew the cop shot an unarmed woman until later. They wouldn’t even release the name of the cop that murdered her.

No one knew the cop shot an unarmed woman until later. They wouldn’t even release the name of the cop that murdered her.
Trump was seeing the same thing the rest of the country was seeing. A violent mob attacking the Capitol.

And what did he do? He sent a tweet attacking his vice president to throw more gasoline on the fire.

And he sat and jacked off for over three hours as his staff, his family, members of Congress, and his friends in the media begged him to DO SOMETHING.

The blood of the dead are on his hands.

Trump was seeing the same thing the rest of the country was seeing. A violent mob attacking the Capitol.

And what did he do? He sent a tweet attacking his vice president to throw more gasoline on the fire.

And he sat and jacked off for over three hours as his staff, his family, members of Congress, and his friends in the media begged him to DO SOMETHING.

Pretty dramatic.

I bet you'd be good at writing romantic fiction.

As for this horseshit about Babbitt being "murdered", fuck you.

The Capitol policeman had been listening to the transmissions of his fellow officers being mauled by Trump's mob for hours.

Babbitt refused his commands to stop. I would have shot her, too.

And it is very telling that most of you are completely unaware that a second Q-tard died that day. And you don't even know her name.

You know why?

Because she was trampled to death by her fellow insurrectionists.

How come you don't whine about her MURDER!?

You idiots display the same herd stupidity as the insurrectionists. You are so easily led around by your bovine noses.

Cool fictional story.

He desperately wanted to lead the violent mob into the Capitol to stop the Constitutional proceedings. Obviously troops would have gotten in the way.
Think about it another way. Those troops would have be under his direct command. He wanted to be there. With his supporters. With his troops

Tell me that doesn’t send shivers down your spine.

See? :p

If you say so. You have 21 more days to peddle this kind of bullshit, and then the tables are going to turn on your lying scumbag ass.

Neck deep in denial, just like all the other progtards. Just like the Neo-Cons. EXACTLY like the Neo-Cons, when they got booted out

Yeah, yeah. Sure pal. If we ever want to invade the Capitol you'll know about it cause we won't fail.

Fuck you.

I haven't even started.

I haven't even started destroying any Stalinist pigs yet.

But I can start any time.

Any day or hour of my choosing.
Whatch waitin' for, big mouth?

Pretty dramatic.

I bet you'd be good at writing romantic fiction.
Trump invited his private militia the proud boys & oath keepers to Washington on Jan. 6. He then incited them to riot, ranting & raving at the podium with his election denying horseshit.

People died as a direct result of trump's actions. If trump haden't invited the punk boys etc on that day those people would still, no doubt be alive today. That motherfucker should be charged with manslaughter.

Trump invited his private militia the proud boys & oath keepers to Washington on Jan. 6. He then incited them to riot, ranting & raving at the podium with his election denying horseshit.

People died as a direct result of trump's actions. If trump haden't invited the punk boys etc on that day those people would still, no doubt be alive today. That motherfucker should be charged with manslaughter.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Forum List

Back