Zone1 'Full Blown Assault on Christianity': Pro-Abortion Agitators Attack Preacher, Rip His Bible to Shreds

You're losing this fight. Time to tuck tail between legs and scurry.

Ain't losing or winning anything, just expressing my opinion, and to call this an attack on Christianity is a bit far fetched. Yeah, I could see it being a hate crime against a religion as it involves one person of that particular belief system. But to call it an attack on the whole institution itself? Nope, can't see it. Maybe if someone beat up the Pope it would be an attack on all of Christianity as the Pope seems to represent a solid majority of them, but one dude on a street corner? Nope, not an attack on the whole institution. And, not trying to win or lose anything, just expressing my opinion like I am allowed to do under the Constitution, a document I served 20 years in the military to support and defend.

Ain't losing or winning anything, just expressing my opinion, and to call this an attack on Christianity is a bit far fetched. Yeah, I could see it being a hate crime against a religion as it involves one person of that particular belief system. But to call it an attack on the whole institution itself? Nope, can't see it. Maybe if someone beat up the Pope it would be an attack on all of Christianity as the Pope seems to represent a solid majority of them, but one dude on a street corner? Nope, not an attack on the whole institution. And, not trying to win or lose anything, just expressing my opinion like I am allowed to do under the Constitution, a document I served 20 years in the military to support and defend.
Keep blathering until it becomes true.

Every time someone attacks a Christian out of obvious hate or ignorance, it brings me that much closer to stepping into a Christian church.
Better get in, the door seems to be closing

1656337659592.png

All Christians are nuts, as are of their handlers.
Biden says he is a Christian, as does Pelosi and Cameltoe

Wait, you are trying to get me to agree with you, aren't you?

Sneaky.

Yea, they are all abortion Jesus lovers.

Crazy huh?

I say why remain Catholic? Why not start another church based on the teachings of the DNC policies?

A Seattle street preacher found himself in a maelstrom of hate on Friday, according to multiple social media posts that showed the man lying on the pavement and his Bibles torn to shreds.

Black-clad gangs of what appeared to be antifa agitators targeted the preacher as violence erupted in the aftermath of the Supreme Court overturning the Roe v. Wade ruling that had legalized abortion nationwide.

Video shared by journalist Jonathan Choe showed the preacher hanging on to a piece of construction equipment as assailants carried him off and dumped him in the street.

Choe called it a “full blown assault on Christianity, personal faith, and freedom of speech.”

Alrighty then.
Much to do about nothing.

Biden says he is a Christian, as does Pelosi and Cameltoe

Wait, you are trying to get me to agree with you, aren't you?

Sneaky.

Yea, they are all abortion Jesus lovers.

Crazy huh?

I say why remain Catholic? Why not start another church based on the teachings of the DNC policies?
they are all Christians, the rare kind that believe in independence in health.

You know, I've seen many stories over the years of Navy Sailors being attacked or killed. The Navy happens to be my particular group, as I served over 20 years in that organization. Does that mean that every attack that results in injury or death is an attack on the institution of the Navy itself? No, it doesn't. They would have do do a hell of a lot more for it to be an attack on the Navy. Same here, it's not an attack on all of Christianity, it's just some guy who is a Christian being attacked for his beliefs. I can see calling it a hate crime against Christians, but that is about it. It's not an attack on the institution of Christianity itself.

Your side appears to LOVE hyperbolic language (guess they learned it from your leader Trump). No, this wasn't an attack on Christianity, this was an attack on one man who happens to be a Christian. If it were a full blown attack on the institution of Christianity, it would have happened in a lot more places, to a lot more people than just one man and his Bible. Christianity is all over this nation, and if it were an attack on Christianity itself, it would have had to have been bigger than one attack on one person. Unless of course, you believe that all of Christianity is represented by just this one man.

It is coming, and soon. It's here on this site. It's all over social media.

Terror attack perpetrated by Muslims: "Not all Muslims", we are told.

Supreme Court rules on Roe on the merits: all kinds of vitriol aimed at Christians everywhere, and this is acceptable.

Forum List

Back