Fuck you war supporters

do you honestly think that our remaining in Iraq will magically cause sunnis and shiites to stop hating each other? If we left Iraq today, we wouldn't fly planes into buildings and kill innnocent civilians. The carnage that will happen in Iraq if we leave today is no different than the carnage that will happen when we leave Iraq eventually. The only difference is the body count we rack up by delaying.

No. Not magically.
And I can't say how to solve this, but killing some hunderedthousand innocent people and setting the stage for a civil war for no reason at all can't be nothing else than a criminal act. Leaning back and saying, "so what, they'll kill each other anyway" is repulsive.

You have already flown your airplanes and killed the innocent - now is the time to show the difference between yourself and a terrorist.

Now is the time to show that you take responsability for your actions.

No... I make comments about the Bush administration. I NEVER NEVER NEVER denigrate our servicemen and women.

and I will remain pissed off when people take my criticism of our ADMINISTRATION and our FOREIGN POLICY and twist it and claim that it is, somehow criticism or lack of support for our troops.

And IF you can't see the difference between those two concepts, there is no real reason for me to continue to try to carry on a conversation with you BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN THAT YOU WERE A MORON!!!!

Don't flatter yourself by calling me a moron in uppercase guy. If you are still pissed get over it?

If you still refuse to see the difference between criticizing this administration and failing to support our troops and continue to accuse me of the latter for doing the former, I have no intention of "getting over" that.

Nice try at spinning

The terrorists know Dems are their best allies in the US, and even the NY Times reporters has said so publicly

(He probably will be looking for a job soon)

We don't exactly know that. The best allies terrorists can get are those who are consistent and easy to forsee.

My guess is that Al Qaeda would loose initiative if Iraq turned in to a civil war.

One thing though,
Genrally people who support the reason for this war also supports the troops to stay.
And the otherway around.

That is interesting since it shows that the effort is now supported by heritance. If we forgot all history about this war:

Democrats are now encouraging civil war and free up resources to be able to strike elsewhere if needed.

Republicans want to spend more on peace keeping and humanitarian efforts than on hunting terrorists.

Who would have thought that?

When was the last time you thought about this objectivley?

What does that have to do with the fact that they are in a majority in Iraq and Iran?

Look at the whole muslim world, saudi, yemen, north africa, iran, iraq and see how the numbers fall with regards to the sunni's and shia. Shias are the minority and have been forever. If it were going to become a civil war without the Americans help it would end up the same. So what was or is the difference? Saddams only good point was he kept that country under control because of how he ruled.
These terrorist pricks will continue to go after the west since we don't or haven't yet caved into there way of living and beliefs. Once the EU caves then we are next on the chopping block.

If one examines the LONG range stategic vision of Wahabbism, it requires that muslims, from the grassroots up, reject the philosophy of the west and the governmental style of the west. Wahabbism envisions a resurgence of fundamentalist Islam throughout the Islamic world. It envisions a giant theocratic "caliphate" stretching from Spain to India with all of the secular nation states currently occupying that real estate swept away by a ground swell of Islamic fervor. American (Christian) troops occupying sacred arab/muslim territory is certainly an ideal way to stimulate that rejection of things western.... and as long as we are bogged down in Iraq, we will be less able to nimbly take the fight TO the islamic extremists. I think that it is pretty clear that the republicans are doing exactly what AQ wants us to do.

Look at the whole muslim world, saudi, yemen, north africa, iran, iraq and see how the numbers fall with regards to the sunni's and shia. Shias are the minority and have been forever. If it were going to become a civil war without the Americans help it would end up the same. So what was or is the difference? Saddams only good point was he kept that country under control because of how he ruled.
These terrorist pricks will continue to go after the west since we don't or haven't yet caved into there way of living and beliefs. Once the EU caves then we are next on the chopping block.

I don't believe that any Sulafist or Wahabbist scholars or theorists have ever stated any interest in expanding Islam to the western hemisphere.

If you still refuse to see the difference between criticizing this administration and failing to support our troops and continue to accuse me of the latter for doing the former, I have no intention of "getting over" that.

Like a broken record, what exactly do you do to praise these troops anyway? Do you go to the airport and give them cheer? Do you give them money, snacks or just say you support them? Because if you do these things you'd understand that a majority of these brave souls want to fight the good fight no matter what administration. You can be coy all you want but this is about the fiber of being a veteran and serving as a Naval Officer and doing what the President of the US and all other under him or her say. How could you be so blind at making a career and still bite the hand that fed you and take the check and make negative remarks.
How about answering that. That is what my whole point was, not about some patriot deal of support these men and women living in a shithole.
I'm over it but you haven't given me an answer yet besides talking about GWB. That isn't a answer that is a cop out. I got out of the Navy after 13 years took the Chiefs exam twice made board twice and it was WJC and his actions that made my decision. Like more with less, don't ask don't tell. And a very difficult advancement cycles with limited opportunities than in previous years. I fought for the war machine and I still do as a civilian and I'm very proud of that!

I think that it is pretty clear that the republicans are doing exactly what AQ wants us to do.

When you think? that means it is fact about the republican are doing? I hope the democrats have a better idea besides cutting and running because we can't even secure our borders so it would be considered a welcome mat for AQ and to disrupt our lands and for them to instill terror. I could be wrong but sure seems to be the plan if you remember how many times it took to bring down the WTC.

Like a broken record, what exactly do you do to praise these troops anyway? Do you go to the airport and give them cheer? Do you give them money, snacks or just say you support them? Because if you do these things you'd understand that a majority of these brave souls want to fight the good fight no matter what administration. You can be coy all you want but this is about the fiber of being a veteran and serving as a Naval Officer and doing what the President of the US and all other under him or her say. How could you be so blind at making a career and still bite the hand that fed you and take the check and make negative remarks.
How about answering that. That is what my whole point was, not about some patriot deal of support these men and women living in a shithole.
I'm over it but you haven't given me an answer yet besides talking about GWB. That isn't a answer that is a cop out. I got out of the Navy after 13 years took the Chiefs exam twice made board twice and it was WJC and his actions that made my decision. Like more with less, don't ask don't tell. And a very difficult advancement cycles with limited opportunities than in previous years. I fought for the war machine and I still do as a civilian and I'm very proud of that!

I have organized a collection site here at the office building in which I work and advertise its location in campus wide emails to send care packages to deployed maine national guard units....I box up the contents and mail them to those units every single week. I do a similar project at my church... I collect additional funds to purchase phone cards and mail them periodically to the maine guard units. I fill the trees in my front yard with yellow ribbons when those units come home. I take time off from work to greet them at the armory upon their return. I email members of maine guard units weekly with news stories of note from their home towns.... I served as a pallbearer for one young man who came home in a box....

so...besides your fucking yellow ribbon made in china bumper magnet on the back of your gas guzzling SUV, what the fuck do YOU do to praise and support our troops? DO you do as much as I do? If not..... do not ever ever ever accuse ME of not supporting orur troops ever again. Is that clear?

And do you honestly think that military retirees have no right to criticize the foreign policy of the government they served? Bite the hand that FED me? Do you think I just laid there and get FED for 25 years and did nothing to deserve the fucking check?

When you think? that means it is fact about the republican are doing? I hope the democrats have a better idea besides cutting and running because we can't even secure our borders so it would be considered a welcome mat for AQ and to disrupt our lands and for them to instill terror. I could be wrong but sure seems to be the plan if you remember how many times it took to bring down the WTC.

democrats wanting to leave Iraq should not be confused with wanting to cut and run on the war against Islamic extremism...I think leaving Iraq will allow us to effectively fight that war...and that is the only war we should ever have been fighting in the first place.

you don't think? better look at what the spread of islam does. I'm not fighting with you I'm stating points. And look at eurabia andtell me different.

you are stating points that have no factual basis. I am telling you that the wahabbists do not envision spreading islam in some evangelical fervor to the world...they envision a caliphate that spreads from spain to india.

now if you care to disprove it...please do, but not simply by restating your uneducated opinion.

democrats wanting to leave Iraq should not be confused with wanting to cut and run on the war against Islamic extremism...I think leaving Iraq will allow us to effectively fight that war...and that is the only war we should ever have been fighting in the first place.

gall-4.jpg

Will you fix that thing before you leave?

Well those are your words and for once I'll agree with that. But as lon as the rest of the democrats agree on this and will strive on working this those are good goals.

you are stating points that have no factual basis. I am telling you that the wahabbists do not envision spreading islam in some evangelical fervor to the world...they envision a caliphate that spreads from spain to india.

now if you care to disprove it...please do, but not simply by restating your uneducated opinion.

You know what you fucking suck! Be a fucking man and give me some respect on post that deserve it you fucktard!!
I wish I could meet you in person because I can tell you in about 5 minutes of your condesending mouth run I'd have it wired shut and then you'd understand what respect means.

my point is that all religious sects jobs are to convert the populas to there ways of believing, like how you liberals ruin every fucking thing by blind disregard to real truths. Another subject for another time. Those are truths about islam and if it weren't so then they won't be doing in our country.

You know what you fucking suck! Be a fucking man and give me some respect on post that deserve it you fucktard!!
I wish I could meet you in person because I can tell you in about 5 minutes of your condesending mouth run I'd have it wired shut and then you'd understand what respect means.

my point is that all religious sects jobs are to convert the populas to there ways of believing, like how you liberals ruin every fucking thing by blind disregard to real truths. Another subject for another time. Those are truths about islam and if it weren't so then they won't be doing in our country.

I am suggesting that the goals of radical extremist islamists such as wahabbists do not include establishing an islamic theocracy in north america. that is fact. and calm down... your cyber toughness is noted. My guess is that if we were to meet in person we would have a great time and learn a great deal from one another. I am not condescending at all in person. Do you enjoy good scotch?

Forum List

Back