FTW

GMU was pretty drunk last night. Totally wasted on hard liquor. He is probably nursing a really bad hangover today.
He went off on me for nothing.

You dick. You need to be gone off on, as do we all. That old fucker has his shit together and I would wear it as a badge of honor if he were to go off on me.

Damn. TTHis cheap vodka is kicking my ass.

:auiqs.jpg:

GMU was pretty drunk last night. Totally wasted on hard liquor. He is probably nursing a really bad hangover today.
He went off on me for nothing.
That's nothing. IIRC, GMU called me a left wing Muslim terrorist or some stupid shit like that.

You;'re not left wing, nor are you a terrotisdt. YOu're a fine un\pstanding right-winger consaervative, no doubt about that,

fuckin vodkaks. :alcoholic:

Look, this is the shit Galt makes me do!

crazy uniform.jpg

And then this.

Today in a startling revelation, Godzilla announced he was coming out as a transgender reptile and would marry his long time secret lover, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle member Donatello.
View attachment 507023
That bitch is monstrous during PMS! But kinda cute in an ethnic prehistoric radioactive genetically screwed up sort of way.

Would you fuck her?

And then this.

Today in a startling revelation, Godzilla announced he was coming out as a transgender reptile and would marry his long time secret lover, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle member Donatello.
View attachment 507023
That bitch is monstrous during PMS! But kinda cute in an ethnic prehistoric radioactive genetically screwed up sort of way.

Would you fuck her?

I don't know, depends on her personality but Jimmy_Chitwood would EHO!

View attachment 507020
Shut up, fag.
Hey now, Mike's good people. The only pole he ever sucked was by proxy, a hole.

You know, like they say in Texas: "If you suck a hole, you suck a pole by proxy."

That's a Texas thang. If you weren't never there, you wouldn't get it. :laughing0301:
I think you just made that up.

I've been to Texas before to pour concrete. All I remember is fire ants and wanting to go back to Ohio where there is no fire ants.

Last edited:

View attachment 507020
Shut up, fag.

You know, like they say in Texas: "If you suck a hole, you suck a pole by proxy."

That's a Texas thang. If you weren't never there, you wouldn't get it. :laughing0301:

I've been to Texas before to pour concrete. All I remember is fire ants and wanting to go back to Ohio where there is no fire ants.

View attachment 507020
Shut up, fag.

Fire ants, stinging asps, fuzzy caterpillars that leave a big swollen bump on your arm, black widow and brown recluse spiders, copperhead snakes and water moccasins, stickers and thorns on everything that grows, crack heads, crack whores, strip joints, dollar tacos....

Damn, I miss Texas. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back