Fruits of liberalism: 9 year old wasn't missing, he was arrested

for breaking and entering a house. 9 years old and a fucking hardened criminal. Great job liberals destroying the family. You must be so proud.

Mother reports 9-year-old missing police say he was arrested - FOX 32 News Chicago

And that's the fault of liberals?

NOte the lack of any mention of a father.

Way to destroy the Patriarchy.

Yes, libs.

So you are saying that there are no fatherless children of conservatives? I doubt that.

I said that liberals policies and beliefs led to the decline of the family, ie ever increasing lack of fathers.

Care to respond to what I actually said, instead of strawmen?

for breaking and entering a house. 9 years old and a fucking hardened criminal. Great job liberals destroying the family. You must be so proud.

Mother reports 9-year-old missing police say he was arrested - FOX 32 News Chicago

Yes, libs.
Please list all liberals responsible for the actions of an individual....:ahole-1:

And prove it.

Damn desperate RWs. Not a brain between them.
All the while they bitch, they put out no effort to understand why this happens...

Are you serious?

We all know the cause.

Illegitimacy.

Yes, libs.
Please list all liberals responsible for the actions of an individual....:ahole-1:

And prove it.

All the while they bitch, they put out no effort to understand why this happens...

Are you serious?

We all know the cause.

Illegitimacy.
good, now show me you are smart enough to know how to stop it...

Yes, libs.

And prove it.

Are you serious?

We all know the cause.

Illegitimacy.
good, now show me you are smart enough to know how to stop it...

1. re-institute social stigma.

2. education (on the negative effects)

3 end mandatory high school

4. trade policy designed to grow manufacturing jobs

5 welfare policy designed to NOT reward illegitimacy

6 restrict low skilled immigration

for starters and open to additional suggestions.

Yes, libs.

So you are saying that there are no fatherless children of conservatives? I doubt that.

I said that liberals policies and beliefs led to the decline of the family, ie ever increasing lack of fathers.

Sure. You are wrong.

Everything is the liberal's fault. How do you think the "Thanks Obama" gifs came about? Republicans blame every minor things on Liberals.

thanks-obama-01.gif

thanks-obama-06.gif

Yes, libs.
It's that personal responsibility they all push....let me add, they are also into small government, but they want to FORCE families to stay together.

Yes, libs.

Sure. You are wrong.

Well, AT least you stopped lying about what I said.

So, what part do you think I am wrong about?

Do you deny the decline of the two parent family?

Do you deny that various liberal beliefs, such as that idea that single motherhood is just as good as nuclear families have contributed to that decline?

Do you deny all the studies that show a huge link between illegitimacy and all types of social dysfunction including crime?

Or is this more of a covering your ears with your hands and yelling so you can't hear me thing?

Yes, libs.
It's that personal responsibility they all push....let me add, they are also into small government, but they want to FORCE families to stay together.

Sure. That makes sense. Obviously anyone who has anything to say about the decline of the famliy wants to force people to stay together.

So, are you aware that you can't honestly address anything I say, or is this more a subconscious mental problem with you?

Yes, libs.

Sure. You are wrong.

How is a question a lie?

correll said:

All of it.

correll said:

Whether or not there is a decline of two parent families is irrelevant to whether or not liberals are at fault. Since you made the claim, support it, or shut up.

correll said:
Do you deny that various liberal beliefs, such as that idea that single motherhood is just as good as nuclear families have contributed to that decline?

Are you suggesting that there are no single parent conservatives? But I suspect that is just wrong.

correll said:
Do you deny all the studies that show a huge link between illegitimacy and all types of social dysfunction including crime?

I have seen no such studies. Perhaps you could provide links to them.

correll said:
Or is this more of a covering your ears with your hands and yelling so you can't hear me thing?

When you support your claims with facts, I will consider them.

Yes, libs.

Sure. That makes sense. Obviously anyone who has anything to say about the decline of the famliy wants to force people to stay together.

So, are you aware that you can't honestly address anything I say, or is this more a subconscious mental problem with you?

Interesting that conservatives rant on and on about the necessity of small government except when it comes to the privacy of one's bedroom.

Yes, libs.

Interesting that conservatives rant on and on about the necessity of small government except when it comes to the privacy of one's bedroom.

I refuse to believe that you are unable to understand that I was being sarcastic.

So, stop your lying.

Yes, libs.

Sure. You are wrong.

How is a question a lie?

correll said:

All of it.

correll said:

[QUOTE="orogenicman] Whether or not there is a decline of two parent families is irrelevant to whether or not liberals are at fault. Since you made the claim, support it, or shut up.

Just checking to see how removed from reality you were. You weren't very clear in your previous post. So, you still haven't clearly or directly answered the question.

Do you deny that there is a decline of two parent families?

correll said:

[QUOTE="orogenicman]Are you suggesting that there are no single parent conservatives? But I suspect that is just wrong.

No. I said what I meant to say, and very clearly at that. Why are you pretending to be confused?

correll said:

[QUOTE="orogenicman] I have seen no such studies. Perhaps you could provide links to them.[/quote]

Really? THat's a little shocking.

And oddly it's a demand that is a little hard to meet, as most studies take it as a given and then move on.

There is this one, that presents children with their fathers present as a control, so you can see the numbers on smoking, drinking and convictions side by side.

http://www.econ.ucsb.edu/~kelly/youth_nov04.pdf

Go to table 2, unless you love raw academic data, and you can see that the numbers for fatherless children are much worse than those with fathers. For example criminal convictions are three times higher.

correll said:

[QUOTE="orogenicman] When you support your claims with facts, I will consider them.[/QUOTE]

I doubt that.

Yes, libs.

I refuse to believe that you are unable to understand that I was being sarcastic.

I wasn't.

I wasn't.

Non sequitur.

Forum List

Back