Fruits of liberalism: 9 year old wasn't missing, he was arrested

for breaking and entering a house. 9 years old and a fucking hardened criminal. Great job liberals destroying the family. You must be so proud.

Mother reports 9-year-old missing police say he was arrested - FOX 32 News Chicago

And that's the fault of liberals?

NOte the lack of any mention of a father.

Way to destroy the Patriarchy.

Yes, libs.
Please list all liberals responsible for the actions of an individual....:ahole-1:

And prove it.

Damn desperate RWs. Not a brain between them.

for breaking and entering a house. 9 years old and a fucking hardened criminal. Great job liberals destroying the family. You must be so proud.

Mother reports 9-year-old missing police say he was arrested - FOX 32 News Chicago

Yes, libs.
Please list all liberals responsible for the actions of an individual....:ahole-1:

And prove it.

All the while they bitch, they put out no effort to understand why this happens...

Yes, libs.

And prove it.

All the while they bitch, they put out no effort to understand why this happens...
It happens because of liberal policies like refusing to fail a kid, giving trophies to kids that come in last place, taking God away, changing the definition of family, ignoring traditional family values....the list goes on and on.

Edit...but most of the pseudo-conservatives don't believe this...to racist teapers...it is all about race.

I agree that liberalism destroys the moral fabric of America...but I don't understand how a lie of a title isn't sent to the rubber room.
Because it goes with the thread, and the thread is in Current Events.
The title is a lie...if I started this thread but used the term teaper...they would have edited it, moved it and threatened to ban me for simply asking why.

I agree that liberalism destroys the moral fabric of America...but I don't understand how a lie of a title isn't sent to the rubber room.
The title is a lie...if I started this thread but used the term teaper...they would have edited it, moved it and threatened to ban me for simply asking why.
Airball.

Humor.

He he.

Airball.

Humor.

He he.
TRUTH

Yes, libs.

And prove it.

It happens because of liberal policies like refusing to fail a kid, giving trophies to kids that come in last place, taking God away, changing the definition of family, ignoring traditional family values....the list goes on and on.
Really? That's all you got???
No liberal policy has ever taken religion away from anyone that wants it.....It's a Constitutional right.....
kids fail in school all the time and are held back, try again....
Definition of family, wow! An item that has been around on a couple of years is ruining all people in the USA?
I have never seen a trophy for last place at my kids school..
They also pass out Bibles at my son's public elementary school...
People that are dysfunctional are not throw away humans, they need guidance and peers they can go to when in need....
Would you tell a cancer patient to just die without trying to help them?

Yes, libs.

And prove it.

No liberal policy has ever taken religion away from anyone that wants it.....It's a Constitutional right.....
Definition of family, wow! An item that has been around on a couple of years is ruining all people in the USA?
People that are dysfunctional are not throw away humans, they need guidance and peers they can go to when in need....
:lol: We must live in a different America.

The GOP has not changed any of the programs that you claim liberals created........And the ghey GOP Log Cabiners along with the RNC have advocated ghey rights....

And prove it.

SW Missouri is different than other places in the nation....but don't worry they burn down Mosques if one is built....

And prove it.

SW Missouri is different than other places in the nation....but don't worry they burn down Mosques if one is built....
:lol: I am a true conservative...I don't buy into the kill all muslims nonsense. We have to start a crusade first...then we can kill all of the muslims. Until then, freedom of religion does exist in our Constitution.

Is it just a coincidence that these liberal cities are virtually all severely dysfunctional? Or do you just pretend it isn't?

The big cities lost their industrial base mostly due to offshoring. Blacks used to work in those factories. I know you don't believe this but it's true. Corporate America makes more money offshoring these jobs to low wage countries.

The GOP has not changed any of the programs that you claim liberals created........And the ghey GOP Log Cabiners along with the RNC have advocated ghey rights....
Gays have rights, the same rights as you and I....they just want special rights.

Yes. When you destroy the family, create entitlement mentalities, this is the natural result. Sociopathy. Or do you think your 9 year old would commit a felony breaking and entering? Ever wonder why liberal shitholes are shitholes? Because of liberal social engineering which destroys.
Quite a stretch and specious logic to boot! Politics has nothing to do with it other than provide partisan blinders to those unwilling or unable to seek the truth.

There is no hope for these children. None at all. Unless we have some sort of facility to house them, teach them, raise them, these children have only a short violent life to look forward to.

So.... mother is working hard. Kid gets detained for... waking down the street? Sounds like a failure of conservative values to me.

What a little badass ^_^

While other nine year olds are watchin' Disney & playin with toys...

...this lil' nigga bustin' into people's homes robbin' it up and livin' the thug life

image.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back