Fruits of liberalism: 9 year old wasn't missing, he was arrested

for breaking and entering a house. 9 years old and a fucking hardened criminal. Great job liberals destroying the family. You must be so proud.

Mother reports 9-year-old missing police say he was arrested - FOX 32 News Chicago

Uh dude....I am good Republican and all that, but I am having a hard time figuring out how this is the fault of liberals. It was this child's mother who failed to parent her son that is the problem here.

Logic has never been the OP's strong suit.
Usually all he posts about is trannies, so he doesn't have a lot of experience....

for breaking and entering a house. 9 years old and a fucking hardened criminal. Great job liberals destroying the family. You must be so proud.

Mother reports 9-year-old missing police say he was arrested - FOX 32 News Chicago

Uh dude....I am good Republican and all that, but I am having a hard time figuring out how this is the fault of liberals. It was this child's mother who failed to parent her son that is the problem here.

Usually all he posts about is trannies, so he doesn't have a lot of experience....

Gotcha. I am not familiar with the guy so i will take your word for it. I tried to read through the thread to see how it got connected but it seemed like I was watching a political game of Chutes and Ladders to make it work. This seems to me to be a Hail Mary pass. Liberals do enough stupid shit on their own without having to make stuff up

Gotcha. I am not familiar with the guy so i will take your word for it. I tried to read through the thread to see how it got connected but it seemed like I was watching a political game of Chutes and Ladders to make it work. This seems to me to be a Hail Mary pass. Liberals do enough stupid shit on their own without having to make stuff up

Oh yeah, there's even a thread about it:
The Daily Tranny Report with Novasteve

Da boy's obsessed (if he is a boy). And no matter what the issue is, it's always "duh liburruls", with no bridge to get there.

Da boy's obsessed (if he is a boy). And no matter what the issue is, it's always "duh liburruls", with no bridge to get there.

Well like I said. Liberals do plenty of stupid shit. It's not like they leave us nothing to make fun of that is legitimate. :lol: In all fairness Republicans do too...we are certainly not immune to "stupid shit syndrome". I don't know...to me it's typical Rush Limbaugh / Rachel Maddow / Bill Maher crap....'let's take some obscure current event and twist the shit out of it in order to demonize the other party. Hopefully, people are stupid enough to simply parrot what we say and not look too deeply at our flawed logic.' Unfortunately, it usually works.

Well like I said. Liberals do plenty of stupid shit. It's not like they leave us nothing to make fun of that is legitimate. :lol: In all fairness Republicans do too...we are certainly not immune to "stupid shit syndrome". I don't know...to me it's typical Rush Limbaugh / Rachel Maddow / Bill Maher crap....'let's take some obscure current event and twist the shit out of it in order to demonize the other party. Hopefully, people are stupid enough to simply parrot what we say and not look too deeply at our flawed logic.' Unfortunately, it usually works.

Yup -- "Eliminationism". Lot o' that going around, and I just posted a link to that book in another thread.

On a side note off the topic - "Liberal" isn't the opposite of "Republican". We might want to explore this in depth somewhere appropriate -- I remember you from a religious thread as a good mind :beer: so it might be illuminating. Certainly it would have to be a higher plane than the one this thread's grounded on. :lol:

Here -- being that intelligent mind you might enjoy this.

But anyway your base point, spot on. Way too many threads around here are nothing more than a political football game bending over backward to run up points on an imaginary scoreboard rather than points based on any kind of logic. I find it tedious.

Last edited:
And that's the fault of liberals?

NOte the lack of any mention of a father.

Way to destroy the Patriarchy.

Yes, libs.
Please list all liberals responsible for the actions of an individual....:ahole-1:
It's that personal responsibility they all push....let me add, they are also into small government, but they want to FORCE families to stay together.

Sure. That makes sense. Obviously anyone who has anything to say about the decline of the famliy wants to force people to stay together.

So, are you aware that you can't honestly address anything I say, or is this more a subconscious mental problem with you?

Interesting that conservatives rant on and on about the necessity of small government except when it comes to the privacy of one's bedroom.
Did you forget the topic of this thread, 50 First Dates?

Yup -- "Eliminationism". Lot o' that going around, and I just posted a link to that book in another thread.

On a side note off the topic - "Liberal" isn't the opposite of "Republican". We might want to explore this in depth somewhere appropriate -- I remember you from a religious thread as a good mind :beer: so it might be illuminating. Certainly it would have to be a higher plane than the one this thread's grounded on. :lol:

But anyway your base point, spot on. Way too many threads around here are nothing more than a political football game bending over backward to run up points on an imaginary scoreboard rather than points based on any kind of logic. I find it tedious.

I am certainly interested in the discussion and the threads you linked me too. But right now I have to surrender the computer to my daughter so I can watch the Mariners. Family rule....can't have both the computer and TV at the same time. I will certainly get back to you and look forward to the discussion

I am certainly interested in the discussion and the threads you linked me too. But right now I have to surrender the computer to my daughter so I can watch the Mariners. Family rule....can't have both the computer and TV at the same time. I will certainly get back to you and look forward to the discussion

I too have things to do, so agreed.
Baseball rules too. :thup:

Forum List

Back