"From the River to the Sea Palestine Will be Free”

Slightly off topic, but it seems to me that since Covid and "Climate Change" haven't worked, the powers-that-shouldn't-be are back to the good ol "terrorism" tool, and clearly once again whipping up fear, hate and anger in the public…which of course we know suits their agenda for more war in the Middle East. And of course the Establishment dupes are falling for it again, just like with 9/11. And just like with 9/11, I'm sure more authoritarianism will be coming, along with the wars. BOHICA.
I am fascinated. what is your issue with 9/11? for that matter what
is your "COVID" issue? to whom do you refer when you comment as
to "THEIR AGENDA" who are the "THEIR" and what is the "AGENDA"?

So it's only "not your circus" when it means helping Jews. Got it.
Thats your antisemitism not mine. I don't care about Egypt, Sudan, Darfur, or Kosova either.
Even though you neo-Nazis hate it, Israel is an ally.
We have no treaty with them. They are no more an ally than Egypt. I like Israel and wish them well. We just don't need to be giving them any more money. They are a first world country.

I don't believe that the Jews do not have any valid claim to Israel based on some ancient ancestors.

I believe that the Palestinians had some valid claim based on the fact that they were born there.

But, there is no reason why Palestinians and Jews could not coexist peacefully in the same land. The Balfour declaration recognized Israel as a homeland for Jews, but also speified that the rights and property ownership of non-Jews so be respected.

That's the way it SHOULD have been - and any conflicts should have been settled in court.

What I'm against is mass murder and those who support mass murder. The Palestinians have ALWAYS called for the mass murder of all Jews in Israel. They (mostly) evacuated in 1948 to clear the way for the Arab league for the Arab Armies to commit genocide against the Jews.

People have a right to self-defense. Israel's true right to exist is based on their right to self-defense. For as long as the Palestinians keep calling for the murder of all Jews or supporting those who do, then the Israelis have a right to stop the Palestinians from returning to Israel.

And as things stand now, it will be many decades before the Israelis could reasonably trust the Palestinians to have peaceful intentions.

Last edited:
Thats your antisemitism not mine. I don't care about Egypt, Sudan, Darfur, or Kosova either.

We have no treaty with them. They are no more an ally than Egypt. I like Israel and wish them well. We just don't need to be giving them any more money. They are a first world country.

Those who support "Free Palestine", support:
  • Homosexuality outlawed and punishable by death
  • “Honor” killings of women and children
  • Female genital mutilation
  • Women cannot vote, own property, or appear in public alone without a man's permission
  • Arranged marriages
  • Religious police (aka "beard police") enforcing sharia law
  • Child marriage
  • State imposed religion

Those who support "Free Palestine", support:
  • Homosexuality outlawed and punishable by death
  • “Honor” killings of women and children
  • Female genital mutilation
  • Women cannot vote, own property, or appear in public alone without a man's permission
  • Arranged marriages
  • Religious police (aka "beard police") enforcing sharia law
  • Child marriage
  • State imposed religion
Sounds pretty bad. Breaking up the Ottoman Empire turns out not have been that great a move. But that's Britain's and France's fault, not ours.

A hysterical and rather nasty looking cow desperately trying to garner some ratings from the Drongos .

Isn't exactly what she is ranting the very sentiments you hear around the world about Americans ?

But she would not be bright enough to work that out .

The rest of the world sure seems to like our charity. And Megan was correct, Islam is incompatible with our founding and values, kind of like you commies.

Sounds pretty bad. Breaking up the Ottoman Empire turns out not have been that great a move. But that's Britain's and France's fault, not ours.

Hamas executes gays and trans people; Israel doesn't.
Hamas cuts little girls' genitals off; Israel doesn't.
Hamas bans women from owning property or appearing in public without a man's permission; Israel doesn't.
Hamas forces little girls to marry 40 year old men; Israel doesn't.
Hamas bans all religions other than Islam; Israel doesn't.
Hamas encourages "honor killings" of women and children; Israel doesn't.

Yet you still support Hamas.

Hamas executes gays and trans people; Israel doesn't.
Hamas cuts little girls' genitals off; Israel doesn't.
Hamas bans women from owning property or appearing in public without a man's permission; Israel doesn't.
Hamas forces little girls to marry 40 year old men; Israel doesn't.
Hamas bans all religions other than Islam; Israel doesn't.
Hamas encourages "honor killings" of women and children; Israel doesn't.

Yet you still support Hamas.
This is an incorrect statement. Are you on drugs? please cite.

There is no and never has been a Palestine

They have always been referred to as Palestinian Arabs.. because Palestine has been a province of Syria since 500 BC.

They were all Canaanites.. Jews, Palestinians and Phoenicians have been in Palestine for 4,000 years.

That's why you're ignorant.

So you don't support Hamas? I can't find a post of yours that says that.
idiots-face-palm.gif

They have always been referred to as Palestinian Arabs.. because Palestine has been a province of Syria since 500 BC.
They were all Canaanites.. Jews, Palestinians and Phoenicians have been in Palestine for 4,000 years.
Interesting, then, the absence, of "Palestine", below.

1700513539085.png

Last edited:

How they bulldozed Jenin
By Asma Rashid, DAWN (Pakistan),
28 June 2002
On May 31, Israel's widely circulated newspaper Yediot Aharonot published a chilling account of what actually happened in Jenin after it was stormed by Israeli air and ground forces last April.

It described how an army reservist Moshe Nissim - a frustrated, drunken, fanatic football fan and a habitual troublemaker - was told to drive a 60 ton armoured demolition bulldozer, with only two hours' training, straight into the congested Jenin refugee camp, where more than half of its residents were under 18 years of age.

The funny bit is, he told Aharonot, I didn't even know how to operate the D-9. I have never been an operator. But I begged them to give me a chance to learn.

Before we went into Shekhem (Nablus), I asked some of the guys to teach me. They sat with me for two hours. They taught me how to drive forward and make a flat surface. Continued

Forum List

Back