"From the River to the Sea Palestine Will be Free”

I don't believe that the Jews do not have any valid claim to Israel based on some ancient ancestors.

I believe that the Palestinians had some valid claim based on the fact that they were born there.

But, there is no reason why Palestinians and Jews could not coexist peacefully in the same land. The Balfour declaration recognized Israel as a homeland for Jews, but also speified that the rights and property ownership of non-Jews so be respected.

That's the way it SHOULD have been - and any conflicts should have been settled in court.

What I'm against is mass murder and those who support mass murder. The Palestinians have ALWAYS called for the mass murder of all Jews in Israel. They (mostly) evacuated in 1948 to clear the way for the Arab league for the Arab Armies to commit genocide against the Jews.

People have a right to self-defense. Israel's true right to exist is based on their right to self-defense. For as long as the Palestinians keep calling for the murder of all Jews or supporting those who do, then the Israelis have a right to stop the Palestinians from returning to Israel.

And as things stand now, it will be many decades before the Israelis could reasonably trust the Palestinians to have peaceful intentions.
There have always been Jews in Jerusalem ( Since before First Temple , through the sacking of the Second temple and the Macedonian Conquests and the Roman Era and the Dark ages and the Rise of Islam and the Ottomans and the World Wars )

How they bulldozed Jenin
By Asma Rashid, DAWN (Pakistan),
28 June 2002
On May 31, Israel's widely circulated newspaper Yediot Aharonot published a chilling account of what actually happened in Jenin after it was stormed by Israeli air and ground forces last April.

It described how an army reservist Moshe Nissim - a frustrated, drunken, fanatic football fan and a habitual troublemaker - was told to drive a 60 ton armoured demolition bulldozer, with only two hours' training, straight into the congested Jenin refugee camp, where more than half of its residents were under 18 years of age.

The funny bit is, he told Aharonot, I didn't even know how to operate the D-9. I have never been an operator. But I begged them to give me a chance to learn.

Before we went into Shekhem (Nablus), I asked some of the guys to teach me. They sat with me for two hours. They taught me how to drive forward and make a flat surface. Continued
I read the above piece.. especially this part..
It described how an army reservist Moshe Nissim - a frustrated, drunken, fanatic football fan and a habitual troublemaker - was told to drive a 60 ton armoured demolition bulldozer, with only two hours' training, straight into the congested Jenin refugee camp, where more than half of its residents were under 18 years of age"

This guy was not only mentally ill but an alcoholic. He said: I had no problem of fatigue, because I drank whisky all the time. I had a bottle in the bulldozer at all times. I had put them in my bag in advance. Everybody else took clothes, but I knew what was waiting for me there, so I took whisky and something to munch on. Clothes? Didn't need any. A towel was enough. I had lots of satisfaction in Jenin, lots of satisfaction. It was like getting all the 18 years of doing nothing - into three days. The soldiers came up to me and said: 'Kurdi, thanks a lot. Thanks a lot'."...
One deranged drunk. And for that you excuse the Hamas for beheading and burning a baby?
beheadedbabyburned.png

abeheadedbaby2.png

Forum List

Back