"From the River to the Sea Palestine Will be Free”

A hysterical and rather nasty looking cow desperately trying to garner some ratings from the Drongos .

Isn't exactly what she is ranting the very sentiments you hear around the world about Americans ?

But she would not be bright enough to work that out .

Slightly off topic, but it seems to me that since Covid and "Climate Change" haven't worked, the powers-that-shouldn't-be are back to the good ol "terrorism" tool, and clearly once again whipping up fear, hate and anger in the public…which of course we know suits their agenda for more war in the Middle East. And of course the Establishment dupes are falling for it again, just like with 9/11. And just like with 9/11, I'm sure more authoritarianism will be coming, along with the wars. BOHICA.

The point is, most Islamic women are happy with the law.

As are Christian women happy with obeying the dictates of Christianity. Let's all name a few of those.

How about no adultery or no fkng on the side?
How about no right to choose a sexual preference?

The Palestinians have been in the Levant for 4,000 years.

As goat herders. The Israeli's have been there longer. Plus, Israel is just one small part of "the levant" which includes all of Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Jordan and the Northern Sinai.

Slightly off topic, but it seems to me that since Covid and "Climate Change" haven't worked, the powers-that-shouldn't-be are back to the good ol "terrorism" tool, and clearly once again whipping up fear, hate and anger in the public…which of course we know suits their agenda for more war in the Middle East. And of course the Establishment dupes are falling for it again, just like with 9/11. And just like with 9/11, I'm sure more authoritarianism will be coming, along with the wars. BOHICA.
Yep. There are no bad people in this world. Only the elite politicians who manipulate us.

I guess you missed Palestinians dancing in the streets over the massacre

Yep. There are no bad people in this world. Only the elite politicians who manipulate us.

Obviously there's both. The latter uses the former as pawns. But as I've said before, this is not the type of thing one can learn quickly by reading one or two paragraphs. Truth seekers spend years researching and learning. I hate to keep repeating myself, but if one sincerely values truth, the first thing to do is stop getting all your info from the MSM. Look into how most of the terrorist groups got started in the first place. Look into who benefits from war, and what the consequences are back home. I know you dismiss everything that's not from the Establishment as "conspiracy" so I'm not going to continue with this. As they say, you can lead a horse to water....

Lefties rant about the 1st Amendment freedom of religion in the U.S. and criticize organized religion every day. Why do they admire a religious state like Palestine that subjugates women and rapes little boys? Palestine ain't likely to ever be free even if Israel let's it exist.
That is the scenario nobody seems to want to talk about. Palestinians could be living with the innovations and quality of life the Israelis have created for themselves had their leadership focused on that instead of exterminating Jews.

It is 100% obvious that the Arab people don't give a rat's ass about the plight of the Palestinians--not one Arab or other Middle East country has offered or agreed to accept Palestinian refugees--and of all of them Saudi Arabia is the only Middle Eastern country who contributes any significant amount to their welfare. The huge lion's share of funding for the Palestinians comes from the U.S.A.

If Israel ceases to exist I suspect the Palestinians won't benefit in any way and are likely to become just another angry country that oppresses its people and exports terrorism to the rest of the world.

The Palestinians have been in the Levant for 4,000 years.

As goat herders. The Israeli's have been there longer. Plus, Israel is just one small part of "the levant" which includes all of Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Jordan and the Northern Sinai.
What bullshit. From David Ben-Gurion to Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, the earliest Zionist strongly believed that the Palestinians were the descendants of the ancient Hebrews. If the "Promised Land" was promised to anyone, it was to them.

I mean get real. In the West Bank, TODAY, a Palestinian farmer is seeking to harvest his olives from ancient olive trees, something his ancestors have done for thousands, THOUSANDS, of years. But his way to that grove is blocked, by "settlers", who moved to the area after spending THOUSANDS of years in Europe, and America. Bankers, software engineers, and deadbeats living off government and charitable handouts. They are God's chosen people? I don't think so.

And the genetics, well hell, that is comical. Full blooded Cherokees of the Eastern Band of the Cherokee Indians have more genetic markers tying them to the 12 tribes of Israel than any "Jew" living in the West Bank. The whole damn thing is a massive con. Promised land my damn ass.

So those ARE your monkeys and that IS your circus, regime tool?

LOL
We promised to protect Ukraine if they gave up nukes and we are a NATO member which is threatened by further Putin expansion. The Republican Party, before it was coopted by the Trumpers, stood tall against Russian expansion. But Trump is Putin's buttboy, and you are Trump's.
LOL. You Ukrainian neo-Nazis are a joke.
300,000 dead Russians might have a different opinion.

Obviously there's both. The latter uses the former as pawns. But as I've said before, this is not the type of thing one can learn quickly by reading one or two paragraphs. Truth seekers spend years researching and learning. I hate to keep repeating myself, but if one sincerely values truth, the first thing to do is stop getting all your info from the MSM. Look into how most of the terrorist groups got started in the first place. Look into who benefits from war, and what the consequences are back home. I know you dismiss everything that's not from the Establishment as "conspiracy" so I'm not going to continue with this. As they say, you can lead a horse to water....
The extremely biased MSM did this in the 2020 election and sad to say most voters were never aware of the donations made by ABC,CBS,NBC and other so-called news media!
Most of you that are basically ignorant of the MSM bias won't understand what I've posted.
MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020. In all, people identified in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism — have combined to give more than $396,000 to the presidential campaigns of Clinton and Trump, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis.
Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates.
Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton's Campaign Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton's Campaign
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!

Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot.
Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
Used in NEGATIVE TRUMP coverage!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20"

MSMdonations.png

The point is, most Islamic women are happy with the law.

As are Christian women happy with obeying the dictates of Christianity. Let's all name a few of those.

How about no adultery or no fkng on the side?
How about no right to choose a sexual preference?
Christians don't stone their women to death for getting raped.

We promised to protect Ukraine if they gave up nukes and we are a NATO member which is threatened by further Putin expansion. The Republican Party, before it was coopted by the Trumpers, stood tall against Russian expansion. But Trump is Putin's buttboy, and you are Trump's.

300,000 dead Russians might have a different opinion.

So you lied when you said if it's not US territory, it isn't your circus. Got it.

Don't worry, I know you Azov types don't have any honor.

No we made promises and it directly threatens NATO. I am sorry your guy is Putin's stooge, but thats on you.

is that some weird Russian sick burn? You got me.

So it's only "not your circus" when it means helping Jews. Got it.

Even though you neo-Nazis hate it, Israel is an ally.

Its not US territory. As a result, not my circus not my monkeys.

Forum List

Back