From Fox news, Black lives matter

Bring it... nothing could be better... because what all these DUMBASS PUNKS are missing is, when you get out here to the COUNTRY, out here in the STICKS, we don't BUY your SHIT. You get VIOLENT out here... you've be MET with VIOLENCE, you'll DISAPEARE, and nobody will know where you POS body ever wound up, the FISH will eat is as it floats down to the Mississippi... come get some...
Spoken like a true Klansman and Emmitt Till-type killer.
You BLACKS... are the VIOLENTE race, and there's no bigger RACE PIMP on this board than you, BLM member, BLACK PANTHERS supporter, ANYTHING BLACK HATE WHITEY supporter... yeah... that's you, we all know it. You bring your rioting and violence and burning down shit out here to my little neck of the woods, yeah, anyone that does that kind of shit around here is going to leave in a pine box. Not me saying that, but that's the way my whole town thinks. Try us... you won't like it... PUNK... that's why all you little pussies always pull your shit in the city, a LEFTIST city, where you know you have the backing of the ASS CLOWN democrat mayor. Well it's a huge area out here, lots of land, lots of woods, lots of room for someone to disappear... know what I mean, jerk off? You're a wise ass smart talking punk so long as you're there in your HOOD. Get your ass out here once, try it, let's see how far you get... you're nothing more than an idiot with no purpose.

Last edited:
Black Lives Matter leader states if US 'doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system'
Eh, good luck with that...

Black Lives Matter plans armed 'peace officers' in war on police, NY leader says
Uh uh, I thought a saw a pussy cat... So, they will have their own army... hmm, it appears very soon some black lives won't matter at all...

Black Lives Matter leader justifies rioting in interview with Tomi Lahren
Is he accepting his people are just a bunch of burglars, looters and social resent people? If so, I think this dude deserves the Nobel Prize of sincerity.

If he is a "leader" of all this mess that is happening in several cities, then what police and FBI are waiting for arrest him? He is accepting he is the brain who direct the riots...
Then he is a terrorist leader and should be treated as such.

Send in a SEAL Team please.
That's not the military's job! You armed citizens just keep on letting him & his gangs Burn, Loot, Murder business after business street after street day after day for well over a month. Why don't you put down the mouse & remote & do your job!!!

1593064569195.png

We're waiting for you to start getting hungry as the food distribution services fail because you've burnt it all down or the truckers refuse to deliver.

How does $50 a pound for hamburger sound?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Last edited:
Black Lives Matter leader states if US 'doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system'

Black Lives Matter plans armed 'peace officers' in war on police, NY leader says
Uh uh, I thought a saw a pussy cat... So, they will have their own army... hmm, it appears very soon some black lives won't matter at all...

Is he accepting his people are just a bunch of burglars, looters and social resent people? If so, I think this dude deserves the Nobel Prize of sincerity.

If he is a "leader" of all this mess that is happening in several cities, then what police and FBI are waiting for arrest him? He is accepting he is the brain who direct the riots...

They need to be arrested and after whatever sentence they serve, deported and never alowed back into the U S . They dont deserve to live here.

That's not the military's job! You armed citizens just keep on letting him & his gangs Burn, Loot, Murder business after business street after street day after day for well over a month. Why don't you put down the mouse & remote & do your job!!!
Why? So far, they are shitting in their own beds. When they come to My neck of the woods, it won't go down like that. We don't bother with law enforcement when threatened.

View attachment 354745

We're waiting for you to start getting hungry as the food distribution services fail because you've burnt it all down or the truckers refuse to deliver.

*****CHUCKLE*****

BLM Protesters have already hit the small rural towns like Coeur d'Alene, Idaho & Missoula, Montana.

Last edited:
Only whites are allowed to talk that way about the US...

This guy is basically threatening war against our country....

Who does he think he is, a Confederate?

View attachment 354745

*****CHUCKLE*****

BLM Protesters have already hit the small rural towns like Coeur d'Alene, Idaho & Missoula, Montana.

1593098526996.png

When buses and convoys start getting hit; tires blown out, sugar in the tank, windows broken, etc,...out in the middle of no where how long is that going to last?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Go for it. Burn it the fuck down, the system in place only benefits corporations and the 1% so I don't give a shit if its burned down or not.
We're talking the non-wealthy being murdered by morons (Liberals); the wealthy never pay the price.

Please let us know all the stations calling for Blacks to be murdered.
I will help to shut them down.

Word comprehension isn't your strong point.....

Like i said.....when it comes to going to war with your own country behind racist reasons -- only white folks can do it and be glorified.....

TD_SW_Hunter-scaled.jpeg

LOL! This one is funny as hell. Hawk Newsome thinks he can burn the US system to the ground.
Bad news sucka....We not only have law enforcement and National Guard, we have all branches of the military. You're a Communist bully with your head in fantasyland.
He is a self admitted marxist. He feels certain of victory because he is counting on the communist democrat alliance to disarm everyone else and order them to stand down.

Like i said.....when it comes to going to war with your own country behind racist reasons -- only white folks can do it and be glorified.....

View attachment 354866
If I thought your arguments had any merit, I'd say so.
When GW and Obama continued the Economic Policies that led to minority unemployment, BLM, if it existed, didn't say a word.
Now that more Blacks are employed than ever before in history, the clowns that need Blacks to be poor are freaking out.

At CHOP in Seattle, BLM members/supporters have segregated themselves from others. They want to take civil rights backwards! Dummy's!!

At CHOP in Seattle, BLM members/supporters have segregated themselves from others. They want to take civil rights backwards! Dummy's!!
Can you describe, in your own words, the progress achieved during The Civil Rights era? And if you will, please include the circumstances and reasons for that whole thing.

Much appreciated.

Can you describe, in your own words, the progress achieved during The Civil Rights era? And if you will, please include the circumstances and reasons for that whole thing.

Much appreciated.

Fuck you! I don't do doctoral dissertations here.
Why do you support segregationists?

Fuck you! I don't do doctoral dissertations here.
Why do you support segregationists?
I didn't ask for, nor do I require a "doctoral dissertation."

A simple sentence or three would suffice.

So would you please enlighten me?

Thanks.

Last edited:

View attachment 354866
If I thought your arguments had any merit, I'd say so.
When GW and Obama continued the Economic Policies that led to minority unemployment, BLM, if it existed, didn't say a word.
Now that more Blacks are employed than ever before in history, the clowns that need Blacks to be poor are freaking out.
What did you say about black unemployment again???
_00-0charts.008y (22).jpg

And since you suddenly claim to care about black unemployment, why didnt you say anything about Obama bringing it down by the largest percent reduction in US history??

The reason why morons like you are so panicked and afraid about everything is because you KNOW you are losing......the majority of the country don't give a fuck about your bitch ass hissy fits

Forum List

Back