Gun sales rising in 2020, especially among first time buyers

9 million background checks since March.

Out in Washington state somebody's getting angwy

its gonna get ugly out there.jpg

Most Americans are not stupid they realize eventually shits gonna hit that fan

Don't get caught with just your dicks in your hands when the violent lefties,and progressives start murdering people

WORD!

I got a Beretta Nano 9mm for cheap at a pawn shop around Christmas. It's easy to carry, draw & fire with no extra safety buttons except trigger.

I've got a Tomcat for a small carry, only .32 cal. and 5+1.

9mm and 13 +1 sounds better, eh? Essentially the same size, with larger caliber.
Yup, my 9mm holds 8+1, but it's really small with good stopping power. I was carrying a EAA
WITNESS-P 45ACP holding 9+1. People freak looking down that HUGE barrel.

Last edited:
And the great news continues!!
How is that great news? Are your gun & ammo stocks rising?

Even if someone doesn't have rising gun stocks, its certainly still tremendous news. In the light of the major Liberal Cities being burned and looted during the Floyd Riots, its great to see that much of America isn't sitting still.

And the great news continues!!
How is that great news? Are your gun & ammo stocks rising?

Nah...dont own any.
But more firearms in more law abiding citizens hands the better.
They haven't done anything to prevent riots, looting, arson & overthrown corrupt government oligarchs. We need motors & weaponized drones.

Of course they dont.
When the crimes are being committed in the fefty loony bins of America how could they?
Americans are coming around to the lawlessness from the left and they're preparing themselves for the possibility that the commie thugs are going to move out to the burbs and beyond.
Around here? We dont worry about the commie riots because we're well armed and willing to shoot.
The idea that the west and east coast pussyies are going to take over the well armed fly over country is a pipe dream.

I got a Beretta Nano 9mm for cheap at a pawn shop around Christmas. It's easy to carry, draw & fire with no extra safety buttons except trigger.

I've got a Tomcat for a small carry, only .32 cal. and 5+1.

9mm and 13 +1 sounds better, eh? Essentially the same size, with larger caliber.
Yup, my 9mm holds 8+1, but it's really small with good stopping power. I was carrying a EAA
WITNESS-P 45ACP holding 9+1. People freak looking down that barrel.

I have a Glock 36 .45. It's like looking down a sewer pipe.

I know the one gun store in town was PACKED yesterday and I have NEVER seen it like that, maybe 1 or 2 cars but yesterday the entire damn parking lot was full with overflow across the street. Amazing.
Our gun stores are practically sold out of everything. Lots of women buying, and getting their concealed carry permit.

Forum List

Back