From Coal Mines to Charging Stations

Dimocrats are delusional if they believe we can snap our fingers and do away with fossil fuels.

Does anyone actually believe our power grid can come anywhere even close to replacing the needs of the American transportation system? Try to imagine instead of the gas pump, it's a charging station, EVERYWHERE.
There's got to be a balance, we can bring on more electric vehicles, but phasing out the internal combustion engine starting in 2035 is insane.

I think there's much more going on here than meets the eye.
On the surface it looks like the SJW's just want to end our carbon output, and "save" the environment.
I think it's far more devious. I think the majority of the end goal is to put an end to individualism.

Let's face it, we all know the left wants us all living in urban areas, utilizing mass transportation.
If they can stop our individual means of transportation, we will all need to be close to urban centers that are filled with government agencies, which work to control people. If we're all living close together, we will be easier to keep in line, and keep looking to government.
Ahhhh! No one is asking for finger snapping. But the world is marching on and the resistance to the change is coming will leave the US in a weakened position in the world. The GOP and particularly trumpism is seeking a return to the days of coal.

"The end of Individualism?" Are you kidding me? You are just spinning an effort to keep up with the world by inserting fear mongering falsehoods. You trumpist just cannot maintain truth from more than a paragraph.
jim look!....its trump behind you.....

Between coal and natural gas, they generate about 60% of America's electrical needs.

The left want coal and natural gas use destroyed. At the same time, they want to tax the grid further by replacing internal combustion powered vehicles with electric ones.

To think, just months ago, we had a man in the White House who was advocating a return to the days of coal and black smoke belching from towering smoke stacks. Now we have a man who is a visionary and knows that neither the US or the world can return to the 1950's. Biden sees the writing on the wall and knows where the automobile industry is heading.....and it ain't backwards.

So, to keep with their worship of the coal promoting Former president, the GOPQ is fighting a losing battle in hopes to keep this nation in a stagnant and regressive march into the past. I think the majority of voters, certainly independent voters, know that the efforts of the GOPQ are destined to fail. As they fail to return to the coal powered days of the past, so will their efforts to return to governance fail.

Just how stupid is MItch and his mob?
Coal is in demand worldwide

and its an economical supplier of energy

but freaked out greenies dont like it

Dimocrats are delusional if they believe we can snap our fingers and do away with fossil fuels.

Does anyone actually believe our power grid can come anywhere even close to replacing the needs of the American transportation system? Try to imagine instead of the gas pump, it's a charging station, EVERYWHERE.
There's got to be a balance, we can bring on more electric vehicles, but phasing out the internal combustion engine starting in 2035 is insane.

On the surface it looks like the SJW's just want to end our carbon output, and "save" the environment.
I think it's far more devious. I think the majority of the end goal is to put an end to individualism.

Let's face it, we all know the left wants us all living in urban areas, utilizing mass transportation.
If they can stop our individual means of transportation, we will all need to be close to urban centers that are filled with government agencies, which work to control people. If we're all living close together, we will be easier to keep in line, and keep looking to government.

How fucking stupid are you? Where is this "snapping fingers" plan? Fifteen years is evidently snapping your fingers.

Do you hate your own children? Why do you want to give them a more difficult future?

How fucking stupid are you? Where is this "snapping fingers" plan? Fifteen years is evidently snapping your fingers.

Do you hate your own children? Why do you want to give them a more difficult future?
The GOPQ wants everything to remain as it is....or if they could....they would revert to the 40's and 50's and out them Darkies in their place. It is all about white rule and keeping the 1% happy. That idiot trump would have commissioned coal powered submarines if he could have. Wake up For God's Sake!

Between coal and natural gas, they generate about 60% of America's electrical needs.

The left want coal and natural gas use destroyed. At the same time, they want to tax the grid further by replacing internal combustion powered vehicles with electric ones.

They aren't very bright.

The GOPQ wants everything to remain as it is....or if they could....they would revert to the 40's and 50's and out them Darkies in their place. It is all about white rule and keeping the 1% happy. That idiot trump would have commissioned coal powered submarines if he could have. Wake up For God's Sake!

Better than AOC's windmill powered subs.

You Progs lie all the time. You are to totalitarian run governments as industrial visionaries who created tens of millions of jobs are to capitalism. You destroy areas and then bring massive tax resources to them to put a slave on the massive damage you cause. The era of Democrats being good domestically died in the 1960's. You live off of that. Now you are more concerned about the borders in the Ukraine then our Southern border.

China generates 3,785 terra watt hours from coal, which is more than double what the U.S. produces. Is the American left going to go after them?
I won't hold my breath.
China's emissions per person is less that ours.
Your prog play on words never ends. If true at all. 1.3 billion people as compared to 325 million people. Of that Chinese 1.3 billion about 325 million of them are now in the modern world. And they are building thousands of factories a year.

China generates 3,785 terra watt hours from coal, which is more than double what the U.S. produces. Is the American left going to go after them?
I won't hold my breath.
China's emissions per person is less that ours.

Well duh, Americans have more economic freedoms than the Chinese do, so we'll likely always have a bigger footprint.

My children's future does not look bright, but it isn't because of this.

To think, just months ago, we had a man in the White House who was advocating a return to the days of coal and black smoke belching from towering smoke stacks. Now we have a man who is a visionary and knows that neither the US or the world can return to the 1950's. Biden sees the writing on the wall and knows where the automobile industry is heading.....and it ain't backwards.

So, to keep with their worship of the coal promoting Former president, the GOPQ is fighting a losing battle in hopes to keep this nation in a stagnant and regressive march into the past. I think the majority of voters, certainly independent voters, know that the efforts of the GOPQ are destined to fail. As they fail to return to the coal powered days of the past, so will their efforts to return to governance fail.

We are no less than (probably more than) 50 years away from ever STARTING to seriously get off fossil fuels.

OIL CHANGED THE WORLD!!! We are not going back to Little House on the Prairie. They can beg and plead and try their best to strip the world of human rights, but the more they try, the more we resist and we are bloodthirsty.

5523ir.jpg

Forum List

Back