From Coal Mines to Charging Stations

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

To think, just months ago, we had a man in the White House who was advocating a return to the days of coal and black smoke belching from towering smoke stacks. Now we have a man who is a visionary and knows that neither the US or the world can return to the 1950's. Biden sees the writing on the wall and knows where the automobile industry is heading.....and it ain't backwards.

So, to keep with their worship of the coal promoting Former president, the GOPQ is fighting a losing battle in hopes to keep this nation in a stagnant and regressive march into the past. I think the majority of voters, certainly independent voters, know that the efforts of the GOPQ are destined to fail. As they fail to return to the coal powered days of the past, so will their efforts to return to governance fail.

Just how stupid is MItch and his mob?

Dimocrats are delusional if they believe we can snap our fingers and do away with fossil fuels.

Does anyone actually believe our power grid can come anywhere even close to replacing the needs of the American transportation system? Try to imagine instead of the gas pump, it's a charging station, EVERYWHERE.
There's got to be a balance, we can bring on more electric vehicles, but phasing out the internal combustion engine starting in 2035 is insane.

I think there's much more going on here than meets the eye.
On the surface it looks like the SJW's just want to end our carbon output, and "save" the environment.
I think it's far more devious. I think the majority of the end goal is to put an end to individualism.

Let's face it, we all know the left wants us all living in urban areas, utilizing mass transportation.
If they can stop our individual means of transportation, we will all need to be close to urban centers that are filled with government agencies, which work to control people. If we're all living close together, we will be easier to keep in line, and keep looking to government.

To think, just months ago, we had a man in the White House who was advocating a return to the days of coal and black smoke belching from towering smoke stacks. Now we have a man who is a visionary and knows that neither the US or the world can return to the 1950's. Biden sees the writing on the wall and knows where the automobile industry is heading.....and it ain't backwards.

So, to keep with their worship of the coal promoting Former president, the GOPQ is fighting a losing battle in hopes to keep this nation in a stagnant and regressive march into the past. I think the majority of voters, certainly independent voters, know that the efforts of the GOPQ are destined to fail. As they fail to return to the coal powered days of the past, so will their efforts to return to governance fail.

I think you could use a plugin up your pelosi to one of those charging stations

Do you ever listen to your own babble? You sound like a babbling idiot muttering delusional rantings.

Without multiple nuclear power plants coming online in the next 18 months there IS another way that would allow all the coal-fired electric power facilities to be shut down:

Outlaw electric vehicles.

Alternatively, those fearing cola simply turn off their computers and heating systems.

Hey-Presto! No need for those coal burners anymore!

Dimocrats are delusional if they believe we can snap our fingers and do away with fossil fuels.

Does anyone actually believe our power grid can come anywhere even close to replacing the needs of the American transportation system? Try to imagine instead of the gas pump, it's a charging station, EVERYWHERE.
There's got to be a balance, we can bring on more electric vehicles, but phasing out the internal combustion engine starting in 2035 is insane.

On the surface it looks like the SJW's just want to end our carbon output, and "save" the environment.
I think it's far more devious. I think the majority of the end goal is to put an end to individualism.

Let's face it, we all know the left wants us all living in urban areas, utilizing mass transportation.
If they can stop our individual means of transportation, we will all need to be close to urban centers that are filled with government agencies, which work to control people. If we're all living close together, we will be easier to keep in line, and keep looking to government.
Ahhhh! No one is asking for finger snapping. But the world is marching on and the resistance to the change is coming will leave the US in a weakened position in the world. The GOP and particularly trumpism is seeking a return to the days of coal.

"The end of Individualism?" Are you kidding me? You are just spinning an effort to keep up with the world by inserting fear mongering falsehoods. You trumpist just cannot maintain truth from more than a paragraph.

Ahhhh! No one is asking for finger snapping. But the world is marching on and the resistance to the change is coming will leave the US in a weakened position in the world. The GOP and particularly trumpism is seeking a return to the days of coal.

"The end of Individualism?" Are you kidding me? You are just spinning an effort to keep up with the world by inserting fear mongering falsehoods. You trumpist just cannot maintain truth from more than a paragraph.
Again, how sweet...an America hating globalist.

Without multiple nuclear power plants coming online in the next 18 months there IS another way that would allow all the coal-fired electric power facilities to be shut down:

Alternatively, those fearing cola simply turn off their computers and heating systems.

Hey! How about we all start living in caves again? That sounds like a good cure for your ills. Good Grief...you people are beyond Stupid....

Last edited:

Hey! How about we all start living in caves again? That sounds like a good cure for your ills. Good Greif...you people are beyond Stupid....
We are real Americans who support our country and not idiot globalists like you. So you people are beyond stupid

Hey! How about we all start living in caves again? That sounds like a good cure for your ills. Good Greif...you people are beyond Stupid....
Take your head out of your pelosi.

Who are you kidding? We all know the world wants to transition. Its only the speed that is being determined. And Progs do not care who gets run over by it to achieve their agendas as fast as they can and by as much force to do it. The people who lose jobs by your actions are just numbers. You will be numbers yourselves one day.

Actually electric vehicles can be very complementary to green energy, particularly wind. Wind blows day and night but demand for electricity is way lower at night which means there can be an over abundance of production at night. That’s exactly when we should be charging everyone’s electric car.

How do you think all these new charging stations going to be powered?

Um, well, uhhhh windmills? No, hamsters???

Green Power, from solar, to wind, to water. You just cannot see past the end of your nose.

Go ahead and laugh Jimbo, but you know damn well the left in this country hates rural America and the people who live there. What better way to destroy the "backwards" "uneducated" people who live there, than to take away the way they move around.
The left want people living in urban areas where they are within walking distance of most of their needs, and can be controlled and educated to their liking.

What's the plan for disposing of the massive toxic batteries in all electric vehicles when they wear out?

Forum List

Back