From Anonymous...

EverCurious

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alaska

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

No I am not religious, but I will hold my faith that they can save the US ... and all of /us/ the world over from the evil that our government and our unwitting people have become.

I voiced the exact same concern about a week ago.
Is this a huge scam? Is this ridiculous election meant to foster public discontent to the point of riots,or false flags that play into the enraged public narrative?

It's already been proven the gov bought shitloads of ammo and rifles.
Advance prep?

Last edited:
It is a valid concern. Throughout history, economic & civil unrest (probably others as well) are precursor to war. It's inevitable and not dependent of who gets in office.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

No I am not religious, but I will hold my faith that they can save the US ... and all of /us/ the world over from the evil that our government and our unwitting people have become.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for I am the meanest son of a bitch in the valley.

There, fixed it for ya.

assange nukes america the movie

starring
eddy snowden as julian assange
lord donald trump as the god emperor
princess ivanka as a 10
wojak pence as prime minister jesus
vladimir putin as anonymous
huma abedin as vala mal doran
julian assange as eddy snowden
alex jones as milo the faggot
carlos danger as senator weiner