From an actual independent (me)

Independents get unfairly labeled as mugwumps by the tribalists who think their own side has all the answers.

It’s the hive mentality…

he was independent, he educated americans that swamp creatures are on both sides of the aisle. We found out that is definitely true. People who don't support americans are running DC. Trump taught us that, people who didn't want to believe that now do. Wuhan was the spectacle that highlighted this for us. It made people do fraudulent things. wow!! comply or else.

President Trump did a decent job of exposing the Swamp on both sides of the aisle.
I guess he had a little more faith in the idea the American People would help him clean it up than he should have.

That's kind of what happens when you don't play the game and the Establishment gets nervous ... :thup:

Last edited:

President Trump did a decent job of exposing the Swamp on both sides of the aisle.
I guess he had a little more faith in the American People to help him clean it up than he should have.

That's kind of what happens when you don't play the game and the Establishment gets nervous ... :thup:

Now that I agree with

says the stupid fk who thinks this of trump. too fking funny. Mr. Inconsistent is you. Here's where you are.

Funny thing. I wasn't crying that night. I wasn't even sad. But then again, I hated Hitlery so bad, I actually voted for Sanders in the Texas primary, just to help keep Hillary from getting Texas.
My safety net was knowing that Sanders couldn't come close to beating Trump in the general

I guess he had a little more faith in the idea the American People would help him clean it up than he should have.

Trump-care vs a conservative
Starts at the :45 mark

Funny thing. I wasn't crying that night. I wasn't even sad. But then again, I hated Hitlery so bad, I actually voted for Sanders in the Texas primary, just to help keep Hillary from getting Texas.
My safety net was knowing that Sanders couldn't come close to beating Trump in the general
You voted for a demofk independent, too fking funny

Which was his real crime for democrats. They insist those people stay silent.

I'm truly independent, a conservative, and have die hard Trump supporters and republicans trying get me to STFU.
Democrats do the same thing to us. We get it from both sides, for trying to expose them. This is where their loyalist suit up for battle, as if they were on the R & D's payroll.

You voted for a demofk independent, too fking funny

Did you miss the important parts of my statement? As in not liking Hillary so much that I'd cast a vote against her in the primaries? Maybe you're ignorant about the fact that casting a vote in the primaries is where you go to vote against someone. IF the one you support for president is likely to win. So you vote against his/her biggest competitor. It's called "THINKING." You might try it sometimes.
Or knowing that Sanders could not beat Trump in the primaries.

You're BS reply sounds like some out of context BS that MSNBC would pull. WTF is wrong with you?

I'm truly independent, a conservative, and have die hard Trump supporters and republicans trying get me to STFU.
Democrats do the same thing to us. We get it from both sides, for trying to expose them. This is where their loyalist suit up for battle, as if they were on the R & D's payroll.
You just admitted voting for Bernie sanders, dude he ran as demofk, your friends are bright

Did you miss the important parts of my statement? As in not liking Hillary so much that I'd cast a vote against her in the primaries? Or knowing that Sanders could not beat Trump in the primaries.

You're BS reply sounds like some out of context BS that MSNBC would pull. WTF is wrong with you?
Well it means you didn’t vote for Trump!

Well it means you didn’t vote for Trump!

No shit Sherlock. I don't like or trust lying salesmen. I don't like establishment war mongers like Hillary either. And I completely despise people who worship POS politicians like Trump or Hillary.

No shit Sherlock. I don't like or trust lying salesmen. I don't like establishment war mongers like Hillary either. And I completely despise people who worship POS politicians like Trump or Hillary.
Lying? See you are a demofk

Trump-care vs a conservative
Starts at the :45 mark

Thanks ... Representative Massie did an excellent job expressing his desire to do nothing
instead of working harder with his colleagues or the President in coming up with a better solution.
He prepared a bunch of great excuses of why he was opposed to a measure to try to fix something
the Federal Government should have never done to start with.

You couldn't have done a better job helping me express how useless the Assclowns in the Shitshow on the Beltway are ... :thup:

Last edited:
This is where we disconnect. Conservatives are conservatives.
Unless they're zombies.

Conservatives respect the Constitution.

Zombie conservatives want to eat your brain.

Conservatives believe in personal responsibility.

Zombie conservatives want to eat your brain.

And so on. :)
Democrats aren't conservative. At least not the vast majority of them.
Agree - see above.

They're Bizarro/zombie conservatives.

Zombies you know about; let me know if the Bizarro thing is clear.
1. They don't want to conserve anything. Not spending. Not the Constitution (as written). Not our freedoms (FISA 702).
Concur.
2. They're always going on about taxing the rich.
But they'll never really do it.

As with socialized medicine, they pander for votes, but do as their masters instruct.

You know this!
3. They support racist legislation like "affirmative action."
Mixed bag.
I will admit, there's a LOT of republicans who call themselves "conservatives." But their voting record is far from being conservative. They align more with the democrats than they do conservatism.
See above; the one thing both parties have in common is pandering/self-serving scumbags.
I think you and I have different views on Democrats, leftist, Republican, Conservative.
Yes and no.
My idea of a Conservative.
Justin Amash
View attachment 589975

Ron Paul
View attachment 589976

My idea of a CINO
View attachment 589977

McConnell
View attachment 589978
Agree except for Trump - he can't really be categorized as anything but very smart, very egotistical, and fundamentally decent.

Best president of the century so far & by far.

Not that this is saying much. :(

Best president of the century so far & by far.

Not that this is saying much. :(

After you stated "best president of the century, I stopped reading. Thinking to myself WTF is wrong with this guy. Then I actually thought about what you said, this century is very short so far. 22 years short.
So yeah, he has been. And your right again, it ain't saying much.

Is he the best we'll ever get? Probably. Which is really sad. I think we deserve a LOT better than Trump. We sort of deserve what we get for allowing the party loyalist to beat out the truly independents. Maybe we just need to work harder at exposing the the R & D's. We could be like Amway. Tell two people. They tell two people. And so forth and so on.

Oh great, we're down to a ponzi scheme to bring some common sense to party loyalist. But then again, if they fell for the R & D's rhetoric, what's the chances of them falling for the truth?

Forum List

Back