Fresh Fish

May 1, 2009
My name is Cecil. I'm a writer and game designer living in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I have a lot of "geek" interests like games, comics, genre fiction... and politics.

---

Since this is a political board, I will start with politics. I am a Fascist. I believe that a strong government is necessary to protect the moral and material well-being of any nation. I believe that it is natural and ideal that the strong should rule over the weak, and that a nation that allows itself to grow weak will inevitably be dominated and consumed by stronger nations. In order for a nation to grow strong, every part of that nation-- the citizens and the state, labor and management-- must all work together for the public good.

I am not a racist. Race is superstitious nonsense and I will have none of it. I do not support any government, corporate, or religious policy that operates on the basis of race. I do not believe that any race is innately superior or inferior to any other, and I believe that it is foolish to attempt to make races "equal" within society.

I find this new trend of conservatives labelling progressives "fascists" almost as irritating as I found eight years of the progressives doing the same thing. American politics are liberal politics and have been for over two hundred years. The only difference between "progressive" liberals and "conservative" liberals is whether they think Big Business or Big Government is the greater threat to their precious liberties.

---

Religiously, I am Asatru. I worship the Aesir and Vanir, the pagan gods of Northern Europe, I seek to honor my ancestors, and I hope to die in battle that I might be reborn in Valhalla to fight and revel with the honored dead until the end of time. For those of you interested in such things, I am obviously Universalist but I believe strongly in the Theodish way of life, and I'm extremely frustrated by the lack of local Asatru groups in this part of the country.

I do not consider myself to be eclectic, because my faith in the Aesir and Vanir is pure, but my spiritual beliefs admit a considerable amount of influence from Chinese mysticism and I believe the pursuit of Taoist spiritual development is highly compatible and desirable within my Asatru faith.

I'm also a big believer in using science and technology to improve upon human limitations. I'm affiliated with a number of Transhumanist groups, even though my non-humanist views keep me from being an ideal Transhumanist. I see great potential for the benefit of humanity in the fields of cybernetic and genetic enhancement, and I wish to see as much progress within those fields as possible in my lifetime. I want my children and grand-children to be something much grander and more glorious than myself, and I do not want their lives to be confined to this single planet.

And if any of you are still reading this, I'd like to thank you for allowing me to express myself on your forums, and I look forward to enjoying myself greatly. My life is an open book, so if there's anything you want to know, just ask.

Thanks!

Woot! Another gamer geek!

funny-pictures-geek-squad-is-an-equal-opportunity-employer.jpg

I hope to die in battle that I might be reborn in Valhalla to fight and revel with the honored dead until the end of time.
I want my children and grand-children to be something much grander and more glorious than myself, and I do not want their lives to be confined to this single planet.

I'm not sure those two will work out together for you..

Personally, I think you sound the tiniest bit, okay, totally fucking crackers...

But, that's just me. Welcome. :)

Is that your picture on your avatar? If so, is this your mugshot....."Sullivan man..."? I see some similarities.

Stop scaring me. I live in Washington County (and it ain't very big), and there is a "Sullivan" in Wisconsin (course, it's Jefferson County; not Washington, but still). :eek:

Is that your picture on your avatar? If so, is this your mugshot....."Sullivan man..."? I see some similarities.

I think he's much fatter than I am.

And everyone I've ever sodomized has been of legal age and consenting. Most of them even claimed to enjoy it.

Stop scaring me. I live in Washington County (and it ain't very big), and there is a "Sullivan" in Wisconsin (course, it's Jefferson County; not Washington, but still). :eek:
I was just saying........

It was not intended to scare ya.

And everyone I've ever sodomized has been of legal age and consenting. Most of them even claimed to enjoy it.

I was just saying........

It was not intended to scare ya.

It is pretty scary.

Are you 12?

Are your parents laying in a bunker as we speak?

Did you murder your parents and blow up the bunker?

Strange things happen in Idaho... I got married there once.

Are you 12?

Are your parents laying in a bunker as we speak?

Did you murder your parents and blow up the bunker?

Strange things happen in Idaho... I got married there once.
Smart people only get married once.

Forum List

Back