French company liable after employee dies during sex on business trip

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Firm liable for business trip death during sex

A French company has been found liable for the death of an employee who had a cardiac arrest while having sex with a stranger on a business trip.

A Paris court ruled that his death was an industrial accident and that the family was entitled to compensation.

The firm had argued the man was not carrying out professional duties when he joined a guest in her hotel room.

But under French law an employer is responsible for any accident occurring during a business trip, judges said.

Well our Gallic friends have always been a bit more relaxed about Le Shag than we have. I do wonder what his bosses could have done to prevent this unfortunate accident.

Seriously fucked up ruling. Like England and Germany, France will be better off under Sharia Law where the guy and his lover gets stoned to death

Firm liable for business trip death during sex

A French company has been found liable for the death of an employee who had a cardiac arrest while having sex with a stranger on a business trip.

A Paris court ruled that his death was an industrial accident and that the family was entitled to compensation.

The firm had argued the man was not carrying out professional duties when he joined a guest in her hotel room.

But under French law an employer is responsible for any accident occurring during a business trip, judges said.

Well our Gallic friends have always been a bit more relaxed about Le Shag than we have. I do wonder what his bosses could have done to prevent this unfortunate accident.

Only in France would they find that being a on the job accident resulting in death...

I need to get a Job over there but I am sure they have enough trolls for their bridges...

Cocaine and hookers are known workplace health hazards to any married man with a job that requires staying overnight in a hotel out of town.

Cocaine and hookers are known workplace health hazards to any married man with a job that requires staying overnight in a hotel out of town.

The head of our asset management division said that "when you're driving around wearing a suit in some bad neighborhood, the residents automatically assume that you're either looking at a building or looking for a blowjob"

Forum List

Back