Government refuses to release no deal brexit docs - too scary

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
WATCH: No-deal Brexit documents would 'concern people' so won't be released, says Leadsom

A government minister has said that releasing documents that look at the repercussions of a no-deal Brexit would 'concern people' and therefore should not be released.

Dear me, the machinations of these Conservative scoundrels reaches a new low on a daily basis. The Commons actually voted to get these papers released and the law and order party is in contempt.

WATCH: No-deal Brexit documents would 'concern people' so won't be released, says Leadsom

A government minister has said that releasing documents that look at the repercussions of a no-deal Brexit would 'concern people' and therefore should not be released.

Dear me, the machinations of these Conservative scoundrels reaches a new low on a daily basis. The Commons actually voted to get these papers released and the law and order party is in contempt.

Why should it release them if Parliament says he can't do a no deal brexit? :bigbed:

Why should it release them if Parliament says he can't do a no deal brexit? :bigbed:
The House has requested them. The contents will kill any desire for brexit.

The House has requested them. The contents will kill any desire for brexit.

Perhaps it will kill any desire for a no deal Brexit, but not a brexit

Forum List

Back