Freeloader

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I was outside about an hour ago installing some tubing around my wiring under the hood and this girl showed up again.

She's been hangin around the last couple of days. I think somebody must have dropped her off in the neighborhood because she's tame. She lets me pick her up and pet her and whatnot. She just kind of rubs against my legs when I'm out there.

Sigh. She's giving me the guilt trip routine.

Screen Shot 30.jpg

Screen Shot 29.jpg

I was outside about an hour ago installing some tubing around my wiring under the hood and this girl showed up again.

She's been hangin around the last couple of days. I think somebody must have dropped her off in the neighborhood because she's tame. She lets me pick her up and pet her and whatnot. She just kind of rubs against my legs when I'm out there.

View attachment 335230

View attachment 335231
Aww, she's a cutie! Check around your neighborhood, she MAY be someone's pet because she's so friendly. If no one owns her, PLEASE adopt her if you can. She seems to have picked YOU to be her human.

View attachment 335230

View attachment 335231

I wasn't paying close attention and read your whole post thinking it was some woman.

Farther I read, I was more and more WTF?

She lets him pet her and carry her about and she rubs on his legs????

Aww, she's a cutie! Check around your neighborhood, she MAY be someone's pet because she's so friendly. If no one owns her, PLEASE adopt her if you can. She seems to have picked YOU to be her human.

Could maybe be someone's cat, I dunno. We have a community web site, I could probably go on there and mention it.

I can't bring her in, though. I have a Turkish Kangal. He already went nuts when he saw her out there. Plus I'm not dealing with cat litter and all of that.

Best I could probably do is take her to get her spayed and shots and just let her hang around outside.

Last edited:

If you're picking her up and petting her...her guilt trip ploy is working!

Face it buddy...you got yourself a cat!

Happened to me last july & now I got me a cat (for the first time ever).

She goes to great lengths to drink out of my water glass...I don't know what's wrong with her water dish...it comes from the same tap.

View attachment 335230

View attachment 335231

I wasn't paying close attention and read your whole post thinking it was some woman.

Farther I read, I was more and more WTF?

She lets him pet her and carry her about and she rubs on his legs????

Sounds like Joe Biden.

Might wanna set some cat food out for her. She looks kinda skinny.

Yeah, I had a cat like that show up once. He was a really fuzzy grey/brown cat that looked like a cloud walking on the grass. After I fed him, he decided to stay for a year and a half. Then? I guess wanderlust got to him and he decided to go roaming again.

Stormcloud was a good cat. Loving too. Been missing him ever since he joined up with a clowder of cats that came through the neighborhood.

We have an orange cat that shows up everyday and sometimes spends the night if it is bad weather. I strongly suspect he has at least one other home. He leaves by the exact same route and does so very purposefully every day no matter what time we let him out or what door he goes out.

View attachment 335230

View attachment 335231
Feed her if you think she doesnt have a home. Keep some cat food on hand!

She's still hangin around here. I usually get up around 4:30 or 5 in the morning and go out on the porch to hang out with the birds while they sing good morning.

She's always there. She jumps up on my lap and digs into my legs. She's very affectionate.

Seems so.

She's starting to pick up some weight. At least her hip bones aren't sticking out like they were.

Last edited:

Seems so.

She's starting to pick up some weight. At least her hip bones aren't sticking out like they were.

Oh damn! It sounds the same as mine!

I thought I was petting a furry skeleton!

I honestly didn't thunk she'd make it...the first time I fed her I thought it was only going to make her last hours more comfortable.

Yup...you got yourself a cat :laughing0301: Just like me.

I've never owned (or wanted to own) a cat...but I do :D

Forum List

Back