CDZ Free Speech Threatened by Censorship Extremists | Mercola.com

My best guess is they didn't fit into various empire's plans.

Adolf Hitler expended enormous resources to killing Jews. The Nazis diverted resources that could have been used to help them to defeat the Soviets but did not. Even when it became apparent that the Nazis were at risk of losing the war and even after it became clear they were losing the war, the Nazis continued to expend significant resources to killing Jews. The reason is that Hitler and his henchmen were under extreme demonic influence and possession.

Again, what evidence do you have to support these assertions?

Genesis 1:28

King James Version

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

To this day, nobody in the world is persecuted by the world like the Jews are persecuted. The United Nations condemns Israel many more times than they condemn nations with concentration camps and even death camps (North Korea).

Adolf Hitler expended enormous resources to killing Jews. The Nazis diverted resources that could have been used to help them to defeat the Soviets but did not. Even when it became apparent that the Nazis were at risk of losing the war and even after it became clear they were losing the war, the Nazis continued to expend significant resources to killing Jews. The reason is that Hitler and his henchmen were under extreme demonic influence and possession.

I haven't seen any evidence of that. I did some digging, found this:
What we do know is that two Austrian politicians greatly influenced Hitler's thinking. The first, Georg Ritter von Schönerer (1842-1921), was a German nationalist. He believed that the German-speaking regions of Austria-Hungary should be added to the German empire. He also felt that Jews could never be fully-fledged German citizens.

From the second, the Viennese mayor Karl Lueger (1844-1910), Hitler learned how antisemitism and social reforms could be successful. In Mein Kampf, Hitler praised Lueger as 'the greatest German mayor of all times'.https://www.annefrank.org/en/anne-frank/go-in-depth/why-did-hitler-hate-jews/#source-392921 When Hitler came to power in 1933, he put similar ideas into practice.

Source:

Again, what evidence do you have to support these assertions?

Genesis 1:28

King James Version

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

First of all, I think most would agree that the human population has been quite fruitful. Some would argue too fruitful. Secondly, I don't believe that all of the bible was divinely inspired.

To this day, nobody in the world is persecuted by the world like the Jews are persecuted. The United Nations condemns Israel many more times than they condemn nations with concentration camps and even death camps (North Korea).

Do you have evidence to support this assertion?

The United Nations, the Democratic Party, Hollywood, social-media giants, the NBA, NFL, MLB, the World Health Organization, etc., etc., etc., are all loved by the world and are of the world. And they all reject Jesus and unwittingly follow Satan who, like you, do not believe in him. Nevertheless, Satan and his demons DO exist and they whisper into the ears of the aforementioned and they do his bidding. The bible repeatedly states that the world is ruled by Satan. Here is some of what the bible says about "the world".

1 John 2:15-17 ESV / 60 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

James 4:4 ESV / 31 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

1 John 2:15 ESV / 21 helpful votes
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 John 2:16 ESV / 14 helpful votes
For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world.

Ephesians 2:2 ESV / 12 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
In which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—

Romans 12:2 ESV / 9 helpful votes
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

1 Peter 5:8 ESV / 8 helpful votes
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

1 Timothy 4:1 ESV / 8 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,

2 Corinthians 4:4 ESV / 7 helpful votes
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

John 15:18 ESV / 7 helpful votes
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.

John 8:43-44 ESV / 7 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 John 5:19 ESV / 6 helpful votes
We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

John 12:31 ESV / 5 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be cast out.

John 1:10 ESV / 5 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him.

Revelation 3:17 ESV / 4 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.

1 John 4:4 ESV / 3 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

phoenyx The reason that free expression is being attacked is that the light of truth exposes the lies that many want to keep in darkness. Remember, good, honest, people have no problem with discussing anything. Conversely, evil, dishonest, people do NOT want many things to be discussed because they fear the truth.

I haven't seen any evidence of that. I did some digging, found this:
What we do know is that two Austrian politicians greatly influenced Hitler's thinking. The first, Georg Ritter von Schönerer (1842-1921), was a German nationalist. He believed that the German-speaking regions of Austria-Hungary should be added to the German empire. He also felt that Jews could never be fully-fledged German citizens.

From the second, the Viennese mayor Karl Lueger (1844-1910), Hitler learned how antisemitism and social reforms could be successful. In Mein Kampf, Hitler praised Lueger as 'the greatest German mayor of all times'.Why did Hitler hate the Jews? When Hitler came to power in 1933, he put similar ideas into practice.

Source:

The "why" did Hitler hate Jews is not relevant to my point that the Nazis expended great resources murdering Jews even though their diversion of resources to that end helped them to lose the war as well as their lives. But they did so because Satan and his demons influenced them to do everything possible to kill as many Jews as possible.

The bible speaks of the second coming of Christ occurring AFTER the state of Israel had been reborn. When Christ returns, Satan and his demons will be cast into Hell. Killing all of the Jews would have, conceivably, prevented the recreation of Israel. Therefore, Satan and his demons did everything possible to prevent the rebirth of Israel.

Thereafter, Satan and his demons have influenced the world in an effort to DESTROY Israel.

Again, if that's all rubbish, why then does the U.N. condemn Isreal more than any other nation in the world?

Dude. You checked my location at all? What matters to me is the solidity of the argument.

Nah. Truth is irrelevant to you. I've read enough of your posts to know that the party is all that matters to you.

Found an article published on Mercola.com today on the title subject, thought it was interesting. Always been a fan of civilized discussion, hoping we can get some going here on it. Here's their "story at a glance" version...

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • A number of elected government officials are using their positions of power to pressure tech platforms into silencing voices of the opposition, or simply those whose speech they don’t agree with
  • In less than a year, we’ve gone from massively censoring COVID-19 treatment information, the origin of the virus and COVID-19 vaccine information, to censoring election disputes and conservative news networks, to now calling for the censoring of climate information
  • Censorship will continue to expand until all bases of human thought are covered. Our speech is the expression of our thoughts. To end free speech is to end the individual, which is the totalitarian end-game
  • Twelve state attorneys general, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration — which recently warned me to stop writing about vitamin D for COVID-19 prevention — and elected officials in Congress who are calling for censorship are all breaking the law
  • According to the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, “Congress shall make no law … abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press …”

Full article available upon creation of a free account here:

Mercola is a great doctor and it is a great site that I have been going to for years. He has sure taught me a lot over the years. I recommend everyone to go their daily for important news and information on a daily basis. He was around when the internet first started up. And I usually don't like doctors much at all but he is one of the good ones which is hard to find these days.

I have not. What evidence do you have to support this assertion?

The left, like Satan, supports abortion, transgender lifestyles, same-sex marriage, illicit drug use, corrupt government officials, lying, cheating and more.

As well, the biggest mass murderers of the 20th century were ALL leftists, such as Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, etc., etc., etc.

Good points but I am pretty sure Hitler was more of the right wing. But I have seen debate go both ways. Tyranny is tyranny either way though.

Forum List

Back