CDZ Please someone opposed to Georgia voter bill

Someone opposed to the Georgia law be specific and provide me with the following

1) what EXACTLY are you opposed to in the bill?

2) what EXACTLY in the bill is like Jim Crow laws?

One provision to my understanding is the food and drink one which in my opinion could be solved if the districts make sure the lines are moving and not long.

The only other one is the voter ID but Democrats can get around that by helping all those that need one get one so that during the next election they can vote someone in to repeal the law...

Those are the only two things I can see what they have any issue with...

Someone opposed to the Georgia law be specific and provide me with the following

One provision to my understanding is the food and drink one which in my opinion could be solved if the districts make sure the lines are moving and not long.

The only other one is the voter ID but Democrats can get around that by helping all those that need one get one so that during the next election they can vote someone in to repeal the law...

ID's are free in Georgia under this law. And you v=cam bring your own water or petition the poling place to provide it. with 17 days of in person voting I dont see why lines would be long.

What about Jim Crow? Biden and others have claimed this bill is like Jim Crow laws.

ID's are free in Georgia under this law. And you v=cam bring your own water or petition the poling place to provide it. with 17 days of in person voting I dont see why lines would be long.

What about Jim Crow? Biden and others have claimed this bill is like Jim Crow laws.

I am just stating what some of the rejection is about and for me the solution on the ID law is simple and that is make sure everyone has one and then vote in someone that will repeal the law...

As for the Jim Crow comments by anyone, well it is to get the reaction they want, so let understand something may not be Jim Crow like but if it get the attention you want, well it will be used...

Truthfully all this can be changed if the left were smart enough to outmaneuver the right...

Again if they were smart...

Start by telling us why this law is necessary, so rushed, so under wraps. There were no circumstances that led up to this law being passed. Who passed it? Why did they pass it? Do not ask why people cannot follow it until you explain why it was so necessary to pass it in the first place.

The obvious thing is that they want to continue to rig the votes in Georgia which is why the big corporations and the Biden klan is against it.

Start by telling us why this law is necessary, so rushed, so under wraps. There were no circumstances that led up to this law being passed. Who passed it? Why did they pass it? Do not ask why people cannot follow it until you explain why it was so necessary to pass it in the first place.
LOL in other words you can not find anything to object to so are trying to change the subject. This law is less strict the New York or Delaware, as d=for ID I believe 30 plus states require that.

Why is it necessary for you to use an ID to board a plane or even buy MLB tickets?

It was passed to tighten up voting security by requiring people to have ID and limiting interaction at the polling places so people would not be asked who they are voting for ...

Now if you want to change the law then get out and help those with no ID’s to get one and vote in someone that will repeal the law...

It was passed to tighten up voting security by requiring people to have ID and limiting interaction at the polling places so people would not be asked who they are voting for ...

Now if you want to change the law then get out and help those with no ID’s to get one and vote in someone that will repeal the law...

Honestly if they are going to be fair, we should get rid of ID's and birth certificates all together. Then the government can't keep track of us as much. :D

LOL in other words you can not find anything to object to so are trying to change the subject. This law is less strict the New York or Delaware, as d=for ID I believe 30 plus states require that.
you can disagree all you want while ignoring the questions asked. That fact by itself is telling.

Why is it necessary for you to use an ID to board a plane or even buy MLB tickets?

You need an ID to obtain work, rent a place, drive a car and so on and not using or having one could be illegal in many dealings, so most people have one and those that don’t can be fixed by helping them get one.

My question for the left is why not use all that energy and beat the right with their own game and help those without ID’s obtain one and then hopefully those people will vote for someone that will repeal the law...

I mean if I can think of that solution why can’t they?

Oh, I am actually pro-ID and believe this outrage over the law is stupid but I am trying to show both sides how this can work for the left while burning the right...

You need an ID to obtain work, rent a place, drive a car and so on and not using or having one could be illegal in many dealings, so most people have one and those that don’t can be fixed by helping them get one.

My question for the left is why not use all that energy and beat the right with their own game and help those without ID’s obtain one and then hopefully those people will vote for someone that will repeal the law...

I mean if I can think of that solution why can’t they?

Oh, I am actually pro-ID and believe this outrage over the law is stupid but I am trying to show both sides how this can work for the left while burning the right...

Even black people themselves will tell you that they aren't too dumb to get an ID. It's just another scam brought to you by the Biden Klan. The big corporations support Biden, so they will do whatever he wants and that is including the MLB who just made a deal with the CCP while moving an All Star game because of ID's for voting. What a joke these big corporations and big sports have become. It is almost like they are trying to lose all of our business.

I am just stating what some of the rejection is about and for me the solution on the ID law is simple and that is make sure everyone has one and then vote in someone that will repeal the law...
If everyone has ID, then why repeal the law?

Nice try but no cigar. Explain the actions of Kemp and the rest of the GOP in Georgia. Explain why this law, and each of its provisions, is necessary. Explain why it was proposed. Explain why it was passed and by whom. I note that Georgia voters have sent the Christian pastor Rev. Warnock, an African-American person, and a Jewish gentleman, Mr. Ossoff, to the U.S. Senate to represent the state of Georgia in the Senate.

If everyone has ID, then why repeal the law?

Because that is what the voting base will want...

See just because you like the law and right now the politicians in power think it is a wonderful idea the question is does the majority of people in Georgia agree and to settle this is at the polls and if the people of Georgia vote in someone that repeal it then you have your answer...

Nice try but no cigar. Explain the actions of Kemp and the rest of the GOP in Georgia. Explain why this law, and each of its provisions, is necessary. Explain why it was proposed. Explain why it was passed and by whom. I note that Georgia voters have sent the Christian pastor Rev. Warnock, an African-American person, and a Jewish gentleman, Mr. Ossoff, to the U.S. Senate to represent the state of Georgia in the Senate.
Smoking cigars can cause cancer. Why should anyone explain......when you dodge the primary question stated in the OP?

As you introduce the new Senators from Georgia let remember Trump and his base could have prevented at least one of those wins and didn’t...

The law was passed with the idea it will shut the base up while not realizing the negative reaction it will cause.

Now to fix this your side only need to make sure all those without ID’s have one by next election cycle in Georgia and vote in people who will repeal the law...

Simple as that...

Now to fix this your side only need to make sure all those without ID’s have one by next election cycle in Georgia and vote in people who will repeal the law...
It's 2021, 99.999% of the adult population have IDs already.

It's 2021, 99.999% of the adult population have IDs already.

Yeah, but if the people don’t want the law and they vote someone in to change it, well that is their right.

So as I have told the left they need to help all those voters that lack ID and help them obtain one and let the voter speak in the next election...

I believe you know what could happen and you are not liking what I am suggesting and if it does happen just remember the GOP can only blame themselves and no one else!

Forum List

Back