thats nothing

if 100 000 died that might be a reason to mention it

but no reason to change politics

if 50 000 000 die in the USA or Europe

that would be a problem

if they die else no problem

if 150 million die in the usa or europe

the economic sphere would be broken

Personally I believe in uppercase letters where tradition calls for them. But I also believe everyone has the right to look illiterate.

i don t belive in upcase, i think its no use for acctually understanding words
just elitist idotacy

just making it more difficult to spell

not to understand words

The filmmaker who got falsely blamed for Benghazi had no freedom of speech rights. Hillary promised the families that he would be arrested for making that film. Obama lamented that we have freedom of speech that allows that in the first place.

When Chik-fil-A said they were a family business, the liberals asked government to shut them down. Because they value free speech, right? Thankfully, the politicians didn't try and the liberals went to the much better Plan B, which was to boycott them.

Ted Nugent had every right to say that if Obama was elected again, he would end up in jail. No, wait, he didn't. Secret Service was all over him over that one.

I don't care what people say, just what they do. Muslims can say they want gays and other infidels dead and it would be no big deal if it was just words. It is more than that, as evidenced by the millions of dead infidels.

I don't care that people want sharia law, but when they practice denying women's rights in this country or commit honor killings, it's another matter.

When Giffords was shot and others dead after a crazy shooter fired at them, the left immediately blamed rhetoric and said it had to stop. They then continued to spout the most hateful stuff about their opponents.

The left even targeted specific people, like the AIG execs. ACORN sent busloads of angry people to their homes after telling the people they had a right to be mad. The left found that reasonable and were not concerned for the safety of those families.

Al Sharpton attended rallies where the protestors were asking for dead cops now. Now we have dead cops, but the left says that their hateful rhetoric played no part.

The liberals view is that they are never at fault even after spewing the most vile garbage, yet the right is racist and/or greedy just for disagreeing with them.

If you are speaking in a manner that directly incites violence, you are liable. Simply disagreeing with politics is okay. Riling up an already angry mob and encouraging attacks or murder really goes over the line. Sharpton riled protesters after they had committed violent acts for weeks. They were ripe for inciting even more violent acts.

The left approves of politically correct or nasty speech against opponents. Period.
All else is hate speech.

Even though it's kinda stupid, I support your right to talk in circles with all fallacies and no point.
Gives me something to do.

i don t belive in upcase, i think its no use for acctually understanding words
just elitist idotacy

just making it more difficult to spell

not to understand words

Uppercase isn't "spelling". The words are spelled the same whether LIKE THIS or like this.
Neglecting it, however, does make you look ignorant.

-- Which is all well and good, if that is your objetive...

And if you're German you already have to capitalize nouns, so there's no way to not know this.

i belive the more simple it is to comunicate complex thought the better

i don t fucking care if its Think or think ?

ok real bad example

free speach means

if a muslim wants to proclaim the jehad he may do so

if a satanist wants to proclaim the torture of the world, he may do so*

if a catholic wants to say the pope rules its his right

if a 6 year old girl wants to proclaim her love to her teddybear she may do so

free speach means we are allowed to say what we think
Free speach means you don't know how to spell.

free speach means

Free speach is a fairy-tale you have to believe. It is the same lie like the ideal and full democracy in our country. You can't tell everything you want. You will tell what is expected from you. You depends on the political and cultural system you live in. So be the product of this system and don;t believe in every fairy-tale.

free speach means

Not necessarily true. Free speech is restricted. In certain circumstances, you may not express yourself without consequences. A couple of weeks ago, a man in the northeast repeated something he had heard or read, and was arrested. I believe that a total of 9 people were arrested for the same thing. It was something about a quote he either heard or read in reference to "putting wings on pigs". That got him arrested when it was discovered online. So, free speech is very much restricted and only allowed if something doesn't irritate another person or group.

free speach is restricted ?

isnt that absurdety obviouse ?

free is restricted is nonesense

thats NAZI talk

Dude, have you ever completed even the most basic grammar class?

:)

free speach means

Not necessarily true. Free speech is restricted. In certain circumstances, you may not express yourself without consequences. A couple of weeks ago, a man in the northeast repeated something he had heard or read, and was arrested. I believe that a total of 9 people were arrested for the same thing. It was something about a quote he either heard or read in reference to "putting wings on pigs". That got him arrested when it was discovered online. So, free speech is very much restricted and only allowed if something doesn't irritate another person or group.

thats NAZI talk

They are too busy bonging...

free speach means

thats NAZI talk

I believe he's in Germany which begs the question, WTF is he doing at USMB?

free speach means

Do you have a link to that story?

free speach means

Talk of wings on pigs threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - Yahoo News

free speach means

Talk of wings on pigs threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - Yahoo News
Chicopee Man Faces Charges For Put Wings On Pigs Facebook Post CBS Boston
Criminal charges for 8216 put wings on pigs 8217 post likely violate the First Amendment - The Washington Post
Massachusetts Man Headed to Court For Posting Put Wings On Pigs To Facebook VICE News

Forum List

Back