if i can t talk anymore
maybe i just kill everyone else ?

but thats why i prefer talking

and back to basics

freedom of speach

i might be able to say

anything i think

and don t do

Looks like the short bus broke down outside USMB headquarters again.

Wish The Doctor would stop using this route on his way home

the topic is :

freedom of speach

so why were at

bullets in the head

killing people who prevent people from speaking got a lot to do with

freedom of speach

kiling the nazis in the 2nd ww enabled freedom of speach

im born in germany

if the allies hadn t killed the nazis

i wouldn t be talking here

killing people who prevent people from speaking got a lot to do with

freedom of speach

kiling the nazis in the 2nd ww enabled freedom of speach

im born in germany

if the allies hadn t killed the nazis

i wouldn t be talking here
Killing people is an action. Its not free speech. If I were to see you killing someone like you implied that would be the last person you ever killed again.

you blind lion

thats why im talking about free speach

your concentrating on killing

dumb lion

what do you have to say

about free speach ?

forget killings

just talk about free speach

The filmmaker who got falsely blamed for Benghazi had no freedom of speech rights. Hillary promised the families that he would be arrested for making that film. Obama lamented that we have freedom of speech that allows that in the first place.

When Chik-fil-A said they were a family business, the liberals asked government to shut them down. Because they value free speech, right? Thankfully, the politicians didn't try and the liberals went to the much better Plan B, which was to boycott them.

Ted Nugent had every right to say that if Obama was elected again, he would end up in jail. No, wait, he didn't. Secret Service was all over him over that one.

I don't care what people say, just what they do. Muslims can say they want gays and other infidels dead and it would be no big deal if it was just words. It is more than that, as evidenced by the millions of dead infidels.

I don't care that people want sharia law, but when they practice denying women's rights in this country or commit honor killings, it's another matter.

When Giffords was shot and others dead after a crazy shooter fired at them, the left immediately blamed rhetoric and said it had to stop. They then continued to spout the most hateful stuff about their opponents.

The left even targeted specific people, like the AIG execs. ACORN sent busloads of angry people to their homes after telling the people they had a right to be mad. The left found that reasonable and were not concerned for the safety of those families.

Al Sharpton attended rallies where the protestors were asking for dead cops now. Now we have dead cops, but the left says that their hateful rhetoric played no part.

The liberals view is that they are never at fault even after spewing the most vile garbage, yet the right is racist and/or greedy just for disagreeing with them.

If you are speaking in a manner that directly incites violence, you are liable. Simply disagreeing with politics is okay. Riling up an already angry mob and encouraging attacks or murder really goes over the line. Sharpton riled protesters after they had committed violent acts for weeks. They were ripe for inciting even more violent acts.

The left approves of politically correct or nasty speech against opponents. Period.
All else is hate speech.

yeah some peole loose their livelyhood to freespaech

like gangsters

people who break LAW s

illegal stuff

does not like freedom

yeah some peole loose their livelyhood to freespaech

like gangsters

people who break LAW s

illegal stuff

does not like freedom
Europe restricts free speech all the time. You go to jail if you deny the Holocaust happened, you go to jail if you display a Nazi flag or talk about Nazis.

Here in the US you can do any of that. You will be ridiculed and made fun of but you won't be arrested and jailed.

in germany the only restriction to free speach are :

you are not allowed to say the hollocaust didn t happen

and if you say that the jews werent killed you go to jail

fucking nazis

you are not allowed in germany to have a NAZI flag or in anyway support NAZI s

im from germany

if you got anything else to say we don t like your allowed

Forum List

Back